The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Brad closed his eyes as she kissed him all over and clinging to his body, " renee...I love you....." he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

She breathed in softly and took a breath. "I love you too, Brad." Renee murmured, brushing some of his damp brown hair out of his eyes. "With all of my heart." Renee had never been so afraid of losing someone until this day. The thought of Brad dying had brought her such pain; She couldn't even describe it. "Please don't ever scare me like this again." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 pm

" I promise" he said softly holding her close. " I just lost the will to live when you rejected me...I'm so sorry you had to see it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"I still don't understand why werewolves are like that." she murmured softly. "How can love do that alone? Aren't you strong enough to live without it?" She sighed softly because she had asked these questions before. What mattered to her then was that Brad was alright. Pressing a kiss to his forehead, she nuzzeled him. She was feeling very affectionate towards her mate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 pm

" It is a werewolf's acheles heel." he said gently, " Our creater made us that way. He didn't want werewolves to be too powerful." he explained. He stroked her hair gently. " I'm sorry you're stuck with me....." he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 pm

She smiled at him gently. "I'm not stuck with you. I want you." She nuzzled him and then gently pressed her lips to his. It had been a very emotional afternoon for the both of them. They needed one another. "I'm sorry I hurt you before, Sweetheart." she whispered gently and kissed him deeply once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm

He held her close kissing her deeply. " I want you too. I love you" he said lovingly kssing her very deeply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

A soft sigh of contentment passed her lips and she carefully lifted his shirt off over his head. "Oh, Brad..." she murmured, feeling his sculpted body. Renee may not have had the complete understanding of what it was to be the mate of the werewolf, but she was slowly learning. What mattered the most was that she loved Brad with all of her heart and would protect him with her entire being.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Brad blushed gently when she lifted his shirt. But he allowed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 pm

He had such a beautiful body. "You're beautiful, Brad." she murmured softly, running her hand down his chest. His body felt warm again and he wasn't cold and clammy. It felt good underneath her hands. Smiling at him, she moved a little closer and closed her eyes and began to enjoy the feel of soft flesh underneath her hands. It hadn't been so long ago since the first time that they had made love.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Brad blushed softly as he ran his hands over her back gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 pm

A soft blush lit her cheeks and she looked at him gently. "I know that you chose me as your mate out of love for me," she murmured, running her fingers up the length of his arm. "But, I'd like to know something." Renee looked up at him and blushed. "Did I make you feel good, Brad?" she moved in and nipped his neck. "I want to make you moan, hunny."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 pm

" You do make me feel good" he groaned softly;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 am

"Tell me about it." she murmured, kissing down the column of his neck. "What do I do to you, hunny?" Renee whispered, nipping gently. She knew that he had left a physical mark on her, the mark on her neck. A soft sigh passed from her lips and she gently kissed him. "How do I make you feel?" she gently straddled his hips and rubbed him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 am

" You make me feel like I could fly off to cloud 9." he moaned running his hands over her chest. " You make me feel so alive........and aroused when you rub me there." he breathed in sharply. " I harden at your touch" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Renee was still shy deep down but was starting to get in touch with her sexual prowess. She wanted to make Brad feel good; She wnated him to say these kind of things about her. "I suppose I'll have to be careful touching you when we're in public. I wouldn't want to make you this way during class when I wouldn't be able to soothe you with my body." she murmured, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm

"mmm are you going to sooth me with your body now/. he unzipped his jeans and rubbed her slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

A soft sigh of contentment passed her lips and she smiled. "Of course I am, Sweetheart." She chuckled, "Unless of course you don't think that you're up for it right now." Closing her eyes she could hear him unzip his jeans and gasped as he started to rub upwards at her. She bit her lip and groaned. It felt really good!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:42 pm

" I'm up for it" he smiled as le leaned up kissing her lower lip and nipped it gently as his hands started to race up under her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

A soft cry passed from her lips and she moaned loudly, very thankful that they were the only ones alone in her house. "B-brad..." she moaned softly, kissing him back. Once he began to feel up her shirt already she could feel her nipples hardening as he placed his hands over her bra. It felt too good. She cried out and rubbed him roughly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 pm

He gasped heavily when she rubbed on him roughly. He pulled off her shirt and bra and began to kneed her nipples and tease them with his tongue. His hands worked on removing her pants and his. Once they were off he caressed ever curve her body had with his masculine hands as his lips left her breasts and went down her torso leaving small love bites behind. His tongue caressed her midsection nipping and kissing anywhere and everywhere he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

It all seemed to happen in a great haze. His hands worked at removing her cotton t-shirt and then unsnapping her lavender colored bra. Their clothes seemed to be off within seconds and soon he was kissing her and touching her in places that simply felt too good to describe. Moaning gently, she held him close to her as he began to kiss down her belly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:16 pm

He breathed in heavily coming back up and kissed her lips deeply. He sat up and sat her in his lap as he worked on kissing her neck and shoulder. He sucked on her shoulder and gave a love bite on her shoulder as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"I'm going to look like a leopard if you keep giving me love bites all over." Renee blushed, looking down at her mate with glazed eyes. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply and needingly. Their first time together had been much slower and gentle, now it was passionate and needing. They were exploring one another, learning what made one another feel good. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 pm

" I can't help it if you're so mouth watering" he chuckled kissing her lower lip grinding his groin into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next