The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Carmella smiled, amused that they had both been thinking the same thing. "I agree," she said in response, looking up from her computer. "I've actually been looking into places that we could travel. I want to go somewhere exotic, with a lot of sun." She could already picture them traveling in the jungles of Africa, or on the beaches in St. Tropez. Not to mention aside from the sight seeing it would add some much needed fun to their sex lives.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 am

" I am glad you are picking out places. I had no idea where yet" he laughed. He was so glad he had a wife like her. Made life a little easier in the debate area since they generally agreed with one another. " I got something for us to try in bed tonight" he said pulling out some little things for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 am

Carmella blinked. "What are those?" she asked quietly. Interestingly enough the two had never really been into anything kinky with toys are anything like that. They had dabbled in food play a little bit but there was no handcuffing someone to a bed and dribbling hot candle wax on them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 am

" Just some new condoms to try and KY jelly. And some arrousal massage oil. " he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am

Carmella laughed at how nonchalant he said this, though she was relieved that it wasn't anything too wild. "Alright. We'll save that for tonight." she said, winking and then laughing softly. Getting up and walking over to the coffee pot she refilled her cup and then asked if he wanted any.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 am

Darrick wasn't one for that sort of wildness. He liked love to be the bases for their bed, not lust. He sat down with a cup of coffee and sipped it. " Sometimes this house gets too quite. " he murmured " I miss our kids." he admitted. " I know I told Damien I was going to make his bedroom into a indoor swimming pool once he left..but......maybe I should've told him how much I would miss him. I miss making pancakes on saturday for them...." he sighed. Somedays it was hard for Darrick. He loved their kids with all his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 pm

On most weekends they had their grandchildren visiting them but Carmella knew that deep down this wasn't enough for Darrick. He loved being a father. When Damien and Lizzy had first graduated from high school Carmella remembered Darrick hinting at wanting another child. She had tried to lightly explain why they couldn't do this but she knew it was still hard for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 am

Darrick did struggle with it. Deep down he longed for another child but he understood she didn't want to go through the whole raising thing again not to mention they were grandparents now. It would look odd. But to Darrick who used their vampire status as a cushion always defended the fact they were normal people. But he respect Carmella's wishes even though he felt saddened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Carmella understood his desire for children especially since as vampires they would be eternally youthful and would have the energy to. Despite this however she knew that it went against regular social norms. Perhaps one day they would consider becoming foster parents or accept a foreign exchange student.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm

It wouldn't be the same for him. He would settled for adoption because he adopted Clover as his daughter in a heartbeat. But Darrick figured he would get over this baby phase. Call it a weird vampire mid eternity life crisis? weird sounding but none of the less, Darrick sort of wanted to feel youthful again by having another baby around the house. There were more reasons beyond feeling youthful, of course!!! but it was an underlaying cause to his emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:54 pm

It was hard to be irritated with a man going through his midlife crisis when part of it was that he just wanted to be able to show her yet again how much he loved her. As Carmella went through travel spots she clapped her hands together happily. "Oh, Darrick look at this! Spain looks so lovely this time of the year." she sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:09 am

" It does look enchanting" he smiled looking at the pictures. Too bad cars didn't give him the same thrill as babies did. Dressing them in cute clothing and making little toys for them at christmas....... he sighed softly as he went to get another cup of coffee. " What other places would you like to see, my love?" he said sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:59 am

"Well as I mentioned before, Africa looks very interesting. We could join a safari, the information is all on this website." She noticed the lack of anticipation in his voice and knew that he was still in one of those moods. If ever there was a man who was born to be a father than it was Darrick. Getting up from her laptop she went to him and gently placed her hands on his. Looking up at him, she softly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:11 pm

He kissed her back gently. " Africa sounds like alot of fun. i want to chase the kitties x3 "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Carmella pulled back and laughed as he mused on about chasing "kitties." It relieved her a little to see him smiling. "I've always wanted to go there. It's so exotic and there's so much for us to see." She wanted to have a nice summer with Darrick, enjoying her time with her beloved.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:49 pm

" We'll go see the world" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Carmella smiled, "I wouldn't want to do it with anyone other than you." she said softly, kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

He kissed her back gently. " We'll have to inform the kiddos that we'll be away and to house sit for us." he said gently. " you think Nicky would mind? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"Nah, I think he'll have fun with it. I know that the boys love it here and it will just give Lila and excuse to go through the old pictures- She loves seeing how her daddy used to look in high school!" Carmella chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:43 am

Darrick chuckled, " ah yes. Our dear granddaughter, Lila. She is very attached to her Daddy." he chuckled gently. " Well I don't think Nicky would mind at any rate. I chose him because his house is the closest to ours." Darrick thought about their kids. Two boys and two girls. " Have you heard from our other kids?" he asked " How is Lizzy doing? Damien? Clover?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Carmella was thoughtful for a moment and then shook her head. "I'm sure that Damien and Kim might have mentioned something about Spencer's upcoming wedding. Oh my, he is so young though." she mumbled. Was he trying to top his father in marrying young? Chuckling a bit she thought back to their other children and sighed. Lizzy was having the usual squabbles with her son and it was thanks to Ryan that she could get through the day without starting a fist fight with Emmett at times, though she loved him dearly. As for Ryan she knew that while he was happy with their one son John he wanted another kid with Lizzy. Clover was starting to take over the wolf pack from her father Charles while also trying to move up in her position at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

" they have all their busy lives" he said gently. Most of their grandkids were grown up as well. " I hate that babies have to grow up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:37 pm

"But as they grow up you get to know them better. Babies are cute but eventually its nice to have someone to talk to." Carmella interjected, shaking her head a bit. Tenderly kissing his forehead, she smiled. He just loved to be around children.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:50 pm

" I guess so." he shrugged and nuzzled her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Carmella smiled and tenderly kissed his cheek. "Let's just have fun with one another, dear. I want to see the world with you. I want to have an adventure with the one I love." she caressed his cheek as she said this and kissed him once more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next