The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Dinner was quiet, though she could feel the electricity between them. Gently placing her hand over his, she looked at him softly in the eyes. There was a smile on her face, though she also seemed close to tears. "I've wanted this for such a long time." she whispered softly, gently squeezing his hand. Breathing in softly, she gently began to sing to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbMeAOTPJzM
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 am

Damien smiled gently. He stroked her cheek when she began to sing. " I love you Kim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

It felt like it had been so long since she had heard him say it. She had almost feared she would never hear those words again. "I love you too," she whispered softly, gently kissing his palm. She held his hand to her face and breathed in softly. "I've missed you so much." she whispered softly.
v'
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am

" And I you." he said gently. He caressed her lips with his own and kissed her lovingly. " I love you with my whole being and soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh, to be kissed by him again! Blushing softly she smiled and gently caressed his cheek. This had been so hard on the both of them and it felt like heaven for things to be like how they had once been. Kissing him once more she gently wrapped her arms around him. Eventually they were finished with dinner and he was taking her to the boat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:42 am

" Watch your step" he said guiding her to the boat. He pushed the boat off and got in quickly. He sat down making the boat stable and began to row across the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

He really had meant it when he had said that it would be an old fashioned boat ride! Kimberly smiled as he got into the boat and then started to row out, away from the dock. The sky was inky black with sparkling white stars, shining like diamonds. As they reached the middle of the lake she relaxed a bit and watched him with a playful glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 am

Damien chuckled seeing her playful expression. " I really wanted to do something special for you. You mean the world to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 pm

"This is certainly something." Kimberly said, looking up at the full moon. "You really do know how to pick a night- you're timing is flawless." There was a romantic setting of shining stars over a peaceful lake and a gentle chorus of chirping crickets with the occasional night owl quartet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 am

" I've always been lucky with timing." he said as he stopped rowing once they got to the middle of the lake. He sat back in the boat and looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Kimberly breathed in as she watched him recline back in the boat. While it wasn't particularly small she knew that if they weren't careful the boat would probably capsize and take away from the romantic feel of the night. Still, it was pretty hard to just watch him lying there in the boat without really being able to touch him. Laying back a bit as well, she looked up at the moon as she pondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 am

Oh there would be a chance for a more intimate moment once they got back to the house. Damien was planning on making love to her the rest of the night. His problem before was his job was making him stressed therefore erections didn't happen fast or stayed because he was tired. But Damien had taken the week off to rest and he knew he would be able to sustain an erection tonight. Not to mention he had a new position for them to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Kimberly knew to take her time and that Damien wouldn't leave her unsatisfied. With this in mind it was still hard for her to wait though she did her best to grin and bear it. Yawning softly, she closed her eyes and breathed in, listening to the soft chirping of the crickets. It was actually making her a little sleepy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 am

Damien smiled and reached over and caressed her cheek gently and kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:11 pm

She briefly held her breath when he leaned over to kiss her, though she was soon kissing him back. Kimberly knew that they needed to be careful since they were still in the boat, but she could already feel her heart beat quickening. It wouldn't be soon before he started to take them back to the dock so that they could go home, and then most importantly to the bed room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 am

Damien would give them a few more minutes in the boat till it would be time to take things to their bed. He could already feel the anxiousness in his own body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Kimberly kissed him softly one last time before reminding herself that she needed to hold back. The anticipation was only a part of what was going to happen that night. It made her happy to know that she could be with Damien like that again, that she could love him with all of who she was.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 am

Damien started to row back once the misquittos were getting the best of him. The little OFF bracelets he had taped to the inside of the boat were wearing off. He helped her get out of the boat once they were at the dock. He tied the boat up and suddenly it started to rain.

" Oh don't tell me this is gonna be a Notebook night" Damien laughed getting soaked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 pm

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Kimberly said thoughtfully, taking his hand and then kissing him. As they walked back home in the rain she felt the warmth of his body close to her after what had been far too long of a time. Once they had reached the house she kissed him deeply, pressing him against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 pm

" Well it is one of the more hottest love scenes I've ever saw" he admitted. Once they came to their house he was taken aback by her pressing him against the door frame. He pressed back agianst her body as he frenched her passionatly. His hand clumisly opened the door to their house though he was more focused on her. " I want to make love to you everywhere in this house" he murmered on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm

"I have no objections." she muttered, kissing him back. As they made their way into the living room, their bodies never pulling apart, she felt the same excitement with him that she had felt as a teenage girl. How many times could a person say that their lover made them feel like a child again?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 am

Damien's fingers fiddled with her zipper. His lips made contact with her collar bone. His masuline hands groped her body in such a passionate need for her. He kissed down her neck in a strong fiery motion. His hair was slowly stroking her neck as his lips were caressing her most vulnerable spots. He ran his lips over the silky neck very slowly. His breath gently engulfed her neck. He gently sat her on the reclining chair. He took one of her legs and kissed down it so very slowly. He didn't miss an inch. He took the other leg and did the same. He came back up as he put both her legs around his waist and he pressed his waist to hers. He pinned her to the chair finally frenching her deeply. His waist gently brushed against hers, giving her a teasing feel of his clothed manhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 am

Kimberly groaned as Damien let forth his most primitive urges. She breathed in sharply as she felt his lips move down her neck, from her collar bone to her shoulder. His hands mapped down her body, possessive and lustful, sending chills down her spine. As he placed her in the reclining chair she gasped as he pushed her skirt upward and started to kiss down her legs. "D-damien...!" she gasped, moaning as he pressed himself against her, letting him feel his need for her. She started to rub him back in response, her need growing for him as well.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 am

Damien was going to give her a night to remember. He wasn't going to stop till he couldn't move anymore. She deserve this and he wanted to make her feel like a woman. A gorgeous sexy woman. He lifted her shirt trying to claw his way to her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Kimberly's cheeks were flushed pink as he continued his passionate assault on her body. She threaded her fingers in his soft blonde hair and cried out in pleasure as he started to make his way to her breasts, practically tearing her shirt in the process. It had been such a long time since they had a night like this, she could already feel her body quivering in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next