The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 pm

It was only through her brother's help that Madeline was able to even attempt to start trusting people again. She had been deeply hurt by how her friend had betrayed her and had eagerly shut off her contact with the outside world. Her long hair had been clipped shirt, almost to a crew cut and she had worn a lot of black for the first half of their junior year.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Brad came downstairs " Sooo what cha doing" he asked as he leaned over the chair looking down at Renee and Madeline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Renee gasped and jumped up from her chair, standing about a foot away. Even when he was fully clothed Brad Boyd managed to make himself look oh-so-alluring. And yummy. "We haven't really begun to work on our project just yet" She admitted, looking over to Madeline. She felt relieved when she saw Madeline get up, pausing only to playfully slug her twin on the shoulder. And then they were in the kitchen, ready to exchange ideas on their project.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Brad frowned when she jumped away. He felt like he was diseased or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Renee sighed softly to herself. He had smelled differently from most boys that she went to school with. While he was wearing the standard Ax deoderant and cologne that most teenage boys wore, there was another scent about him that she could not explain. It had to be his own personal sent. For some reason it had seemed both sweet and musky to her at the same time. She had liked the way he smelled way too much for her own comfort.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Most humans couldn't smell that. Only a select few could. And it was extremely rare.

Brad sat on the couch and layed down to watch some tv while they worked. It troubled him that she was so...afraid? if that was the correct word for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

After an hour or so Renee seemed much more at ease, even cracking jokes every now and then. Now that both her and Madeline had come to a decision on what exactly it was that they wanted to do with their project and how they wanted it to be presented, she seemed a lot less crotchety. Her calm streak seemed to end, however, when Madeline speculated that they were all out of glue and excused herself so that she could drive down to the K-mart and buy some which ultimately left Renee alone with Brad inside the house for a good twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Brad had come out for some more kool aid. " So how's the project going" he asked as he came over to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Renee sat stiffly in her chair, unable to talk. She looked at her lips which felt dry and open her mouth and found that she had a great difficulty making words come out. "...Pretty good..." she finally answered after a long period of time. Nerd of not, she was not as socially awkward as a person might have assumed. Only when she was around Brad.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

Brad came over to her, " Are you ok? Can I get you something?" he asked his thigh brushed against her shoulder unintentionally. " Want some kool aid or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

When he thigh brushed against her shoulder it felt warm. His whole body seemed warm and inviting to be honest. Why in the world was it that Brad Boyd was such an excellent specimen of the male gender? Shaking her head and clearing her throat, Renee forced herself to speak. "I'm fine, thank you." She hated being so weak kneed around him- only him! He was just a boy!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 pm

" Ok" he sat down with his Lotr goblet that he got a BK. It was filled with ice and kool aid. " How come you're outgoing with my sis but not me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:48 pm

"... I have no idea what you are talking about." Renee murmured, her eyes transfixed on the posterboard before her. There were bits of paper all over, some glued down to the posterboard and others that simply lay there. "We've hardly had any reason to talk at all." she added, still not looking up at him. Her mouth felt dry. "I don't see why you care either way..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Brad shook his head, " Fine." he got up and took his glass with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Renee sighed softly as he got up and felt ultimately like a bad person. Seriously! Why was she acting like such a jerk to him? This was his house! Shaking her head she got up and walked over to him. His height was intimidating. "Why do you keep trying to talk to me?" she asked him softly, her cheeks still flushed bright red.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 pm

" Cause I want to get to know you but its ok. You don't want to talk its ok. No one wants to talk to the silent weird kid" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm

"Silent weird kid?" He had no right calling himself the silent weird kid. Did he know half the stuff that was written about him in the girl's bathroom? How many girls would happily jump into bed with him or do whatever they could to please him? No one gave a damn about her. If anyone was the silent weird kid, then it was Renee. "Why do you want to know me?" she asked, shaking off his previous statement.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

" Because........well personal reasons." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

"What personal reasons? I'm surprised you even know who I am." He thought that he was the weird silent kid that no one paid any attention to? If he was, then she was that times ten. "What reasons could you possibly have for wanting to know me better?" She was closer to him know and could smell him again. His scent was intoxicating, though she did her best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm

He blushed. " I.............like you" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

The realization of what he had said her not quite dawned on her. When it had it hit her like a splash of cold water. "What?" she asked, gaping at him. How could he like her? Did he even know her enough to have an opinion on her? In school she was quiet, only speaking freely with the science geeks in science club. How had he been able to gain an affection for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

It was more or less a shy distant admiration and crushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm

But how had this admiration even begun? "Really?" Renee heard herself ask, her voice sounding very small and shy. Augh! Why was she so shy? Why couldn't she just be happy? Brad Boyd had just admitted to liking her and she wasn't even allowing herself to enjoy it. Instead she was letting herself be suspicious and bitter towards his intentions.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 am

" Yes" he blushed gently turning the same color as his kool aid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Her cheeks burned and she couldn't help but smile at him. "I like you too, Brad." Renee murmured kindly, her cheeks still flushed a lovely bright color. "I'm sorry that I was acting so awkwardly around you. I just have never known how to act around you." Brad had always been that one guy who had come across as different to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next