The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Bradly was more reserved and quiet. He was concidered odd by everyone at school. He wasn't meek or weak by any standards. He was the strong and silent type who learned by listening and thought to himself. He had the makings of a pack leader as much as his sister did. He liked magic and the whole magical world he was born into.

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 Male-model-in-shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Madeline had been very close to her brother when they had been younger, though things had changed now that they were high school seniors. This had nothing to do with a lessening in affection for she knew that her brother cared for her just as much as she cared for him. They were seperated from one another simply because they wanted different things in life. He was quiet and she refused to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Bradly didn't like being called Bradly anymore. Prefering just Brad. He was outside sun bathing on a rock. He was more intune with his wolf side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm

While Madeline showed signs of being an outstanding leader (practically on the same level as her brother), she also showed signs of wanting none of it. One of Madeline's greatest wishes was to be normal. She didn't like becomign wolfish and animalistic. All she wanted was to be a regular teenage girl. So great was her fear of wolf form that she ahd strayed away from starting a relationship with any boy whom she had ever met.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Brad never had a relationship either. He didn't think any mortal woman would understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Of course Brad was unaware of his nerdy science partner who couldn't help but be attracted to him. He was good looking and was one of the biggest hotties in the whole high school. It couldn't be helped. Of course, the poor girl wasn't attracted to Brad just because of his insane looks. They had used to have been friends. When they had been in kindergarten they would play together on the jungle gym. He didn't remember her now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Brad didn't notice much about mortal women. He just figured his life wasn't met for that sort of drama. He couldn't bare to let a girl he would fall in love with find out that he was actually a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Madeline yawned tiredly to herself as she walked out of her room that morning. It felt good to not be on probation anymore, even though she knew her parents meant well. They were worried by her pranking ways and could not help themselves. They were 100% worried that she would be headed down the rang road, one ridden with drugs and police records.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Brad yawned stretching in his bed. He hit his alarm and grunted. He got up to get his shower in. He walked out with only his boxers on and a new pair in his hand heading to the bathroom yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Madeline called dibs for the shower and effortlessly pushed her brother out of the way so that she could get to the bathroom first. Sparring him a cheeky smile, she closed the door and then began to shower. It was half an hour before she came out, looking satisfied and clean. "All yours." she teased, grinning at Brad.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 pm

" You take forever." he grabbed her and held her in a head lock. " I need my shower too. See?" he grinned " or rather smell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Madeline grunted when she was pulled into a headlock and angrilly swung her fists out towards Brad. As he pressed her nose to his armpit, she shrieked and struggled to get away. "Momma!" she cried, trying to break out. Finally she bit into his upper arm and was able to pull away. "EWWW!" she cried, her hands upon her sensitive nose.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Brad laughed his ass off and ran into the bathroom and locked the door, " HA HA WIMPY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Madeline growled angrilly and her ears popped out, showing that she was fully ready to phase so that she could whoop his ass. Sighing, she shook her head and decided against it. Her grounding had just ended, she didn't need to be thrown back into her room. Going back to her room, she grabbed a bottle of perfume and sprayed herself to get rid of the disgusting stench.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am

Brad came out of the shower smelling like he dove in an Axe container. But he also smelt different. That was his natual musk that werewolve males had. It attracted thier mates or attracted a mate. Either or.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Madeline glanced over at the clock on the wall and yawned softly. She had a project in history due and she was waiting for her partner to show up so that they could start to work on it. Of course, seeing as it was a small world, her partner also happened to be Brad's nerdy science parter. Once the doorbell rang, Madeline got up to answer it. "Hey, Renee." she said kindly, offering her a genuine smile. "I've got some great ideas for our project."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Brad whistled as he walked across the hallway snapping his towl. He walked downstairs just wearing his boxers not knowing the girl was there. his hair was wet and pressed against his back and shoulders. He snapped the towl at Madeline as he went into the kitchen to get some kool aid. He didn't notice the girl yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Renee had just stepped inside the house when Brad came prancing down the stairs in all of his half naked glory. Her pulse quickened and her cheeks burned scarlet as he walked through the living room in his cotton boxers, not even knowing she was alive. Without even realizing it her knees had buckled and she had been fortunate enough to fall back into an easy chair. "Oh, my!"

Madeline was annoyed with her brothers boyish antics and excused herself to give her brother an ass whooping. "How is it," she started, pulling him into a headlock, "that everyone thinks that you are the mature and sensitive twin when you are the one cavanting in the house right now in what is almost your birthday suit." She gripped on to him and pulled him towards the doorway of the kitchen so that he could see Renee sitting in the easy chair looking incredibly baffled. Luckily enough, Renee could not see them. "Look at what you've done!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm

" C'mon I'm your brother, I always play with you and how in the hell should I know that she was here. I wasn't expecting anyone but you and I today." he said as he pinched her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"She looks like she is going to start having a panic attack! I'll probably have to slap her! I hope that you're happy!" Poor Renee seemed so small all of the sudden and very pale. Something that Madeline had noticed about her was how much she looked like an owl, posessing corn silk blonde hair and large circular eye glasses. Sure it was nerdy, but also cute in an odd sort of way.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 pm

" Oh c'mon sis its not that bad"he said as he walked out with her. He looked at Renee gently, " Um,, sorry, Mad hatter here didn't tell me company was coming over. I would be better dressed then this." he said to renee in his silky dreamboat voice that he had. Truth be told he was secretly crushing on Renee but he had to keep those feelings down, downplaying them as mere teenage attraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Madeline shook her head as she walked into the living room and took a seat on the arm of Renee's chair. "Yes, well why don't you go and get dressed, White Rabbit?" she aksed, rolling her eyes. He could apologize all that he wanted but it did not excuse the fact that he was standing in his boxers infront of a teenaged girl. She could see that Renee was thinking the same thing, unable to look up at Brad.

"I-it's alright." she managed to whisper, starting intently on a loose string that was on her skirt. What else was there for her to say? It was his house afterall! Not to mention the fact that she was just a nerdy nobody who had no attention paid to her at any given time in her life. "I suppose I came too early..." she decided, already finding a way to blame herself for something that was obviously not her fault.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:25 pm

" They should've locked you in the teapot longer, mad hatter' He teasted his sister. He knew she was harmless. he tried to tell the authorities this but they don't listen to kids.

" Don't be. She didn't warm me. " he walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

The only time that Madeline had ever had any trouble with the authorities had been back in her sophomore year in high school. She had allowed her to get really close to a friend only for her to get busted for the pot that her so-called "friend" had hidden in her locker. Madeline hadn't known anything about it but had still been forced to go through the humiliation of drug testing and of being suspended for a week. She was different after that. She didn't trust a lot of people very much afterwards.

Renee nodded her head quietly, unable to think of anything clever to say in response. She watched as Brad assailed the steps in order to go to his room to dress and finally let out a sigh when she heard his bedroom door close. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Madeline had started to laugh which only made her blush harder. "W-we have a project to work on..." she stuttered, trying to change the unspoken subject.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Brad was very close to his sister. He loved his twin very much. Hardly they could be separated but being teenagers they acted like they didn't know each other in school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next