The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:14 am

"Did I do something wrong?" he said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

"Of course not!" Maddison gasped, looking over at him seriously. "It's just that... it was kind of embarassing." she murmured, her cheeks flushing. "But that couldn't be helped. It was our first time buying condoms. We didn't even know what we were doing v////v or even if we bought the right kind, you know?" she murmured shyly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

"Well we'll learn and we can try one tonight unless you don't want to" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am

"I wish that I could be more easy going about this then you." she blushed gently. As they started to drive down the road, she took in a deep breath. "I suppose that we should try it to see if we like it. If not... there are other forms of contraceptive that we could try." Of course, since she was already on the pill, using anything other than a condom would be silly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:22 am

" We'll keep trying some and eventually we'll find one we like or if you like these ones we'll keep using them. I'm not easy going about this I'm just trying to keep us safe. We got into the moment the last two times and if we didn't have your birth control to rely on...you could be pregnant right now and my mom and dad would be killing me 50 times over.I think sex brings us closer I just don't want a baby to take that from us. When we have kids we will be at the point in our relationship where the baby would bring us closer. Right now we're new to this step." Spencer was trying to offer logic so she would feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:24 am

A gentle blush lit her cheeks and she nodded her head. Of course Spencer would be willing to go along with whichever condom she liked the most. He cared more about her needs than his own. Nodding her head, she sighed and then looked over at him thoughtfully. He was right though, their love making had brought them closer together as a couple.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am

" My parents are home so we'll have to be quiet about it or do you want to go to your place" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 am

"I-I guess since we're just trying them out... it would be best if we went to my place." Maddison's house was big enough so that even if her parents were home (which was very uunlikely) they wouldn't have been able to hear a small bomb go off. Looking down at the small bag in her lap, she blushed once more. Things had deffinately become interesting in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 am

"Ok" he leaned over and kissed her cheek. He drove to her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Maddison smiled softly at him and then was quiet for the rest of the ride. Once they reached her house, she sighed softly and then got out of the car. Her estate was impressive for someone of her age and she was very proud of it. Walking with him into the grand building, she greeted a few maids who took her coat and shoes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Spencer got attacked by giggling maids who took his coat and shoes without him getting them off for them. Needless to say he was very popular with maddie's maids. " t-thank you ladiesd please uhh" he ran after maddie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Maddison took his hand and walked with him. As she was leaving the foyer, she turned her head to look at the maids. "Anyone who touched below the waist is fired." she said in a firm voice, causing several sighs to pass from the maids lips. Shrugging her shoulders, she gave them a look as if to say "You brought it on yourselfs, you naughty horny girls."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Spencer held onto her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 pm

"I'm sorry," Maddison said softly. "Not a lot of visitors come here, so they tend to get a little fussy when someone new arrives." As they reached her private wing of the house, she sighed contently. Her parents part of the house was all the way in the south wing, where they had two floors to themselves. Walking into her bedroom, she placed down her purse and looked around thoughtfully. It felt like forever since she had been home.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Spencer walked in and flopped on her bed " I still think your bed rocks" he stretched out happily. " So when we're married we'll live here?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Maddison's bed was in the shape of a circle and was on an axis so that it could spin. Chuckeling softly, she took a seat at the edge of the bed. "Yep, if you want to." If they lived there then it would be more like living on their own. She felt bad about living with his parents because they already did so much for the both of them. Not to mention her parents did not deserve the nice house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 pm

" Sure, I like it here" he smiled as he sat up and kissed the back of her neck. " Love you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm

"I love you, too." Maddison murmured happily, brushing some of her hair from her eyes. She knew that he was going to gradually start seducing her, helping to prepare her body for his. He was curious to try out the condoms that they had just purchased and she would have been lying if she said she wasn't curious about it. Not to mention... making love was one of the best things she had ever felt in her life. So intimate and beautiful. Of course it was something she could only share with Spencer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Spencer really loved making love to her. He kissed her neck and ran his hands down her front slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm

A gentle sigh passed her lips and she closed her eyes as she kissed down her neck. She moved her hair out of the way so that he could continue, and gasped softly when he wrapped his arms around her. As he cupped her breasts and then began to slowly move down the front of her body with his strong, calloused hands, she took in a sharp breath.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

He nipped her neck and caressed her breasts slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Maddison took in a deep breath and groaned as his skillful teeth dug gently into her soft flesh. She knew that there was a light red mark which would fade away in seconds; she had a very 'peaches and creme' sort of complexion. Her hands, which were rested in her lap, clenched at her knees as she let another low groan pass from her lips. "Oh, Spencer..." she cried softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Spencer ran his hands down her body slowly and pulled off her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:53 pm

The soft unsnapping of the buttons down her blouse echoed loudly in her ears. As he began to remove her shirt from her body, she shivered from the contact that the cold air brought to her body. His hands moved down her body teasingly, and she felt the familiar tingeling sensation ripping throughout her body. When she was with Spencer like this it was very hard for her to think sensibily.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Spencer pulled his shirt off and he pulled her pants off then her bra. He layed her down on the bed and laid upon her kissing her deeply as his hands mapped her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next