The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

She had thought about asking him to go with her, though she worried what would happen to his school work and studies. Despite her worried, though, she greedily thought about her crummy of a marriage it would be if for most of the first year they would not be together. Of course she did not know that all of their problems would be solved all because of one little slip.

(Skip to the next say when she's at pracitse?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 pm

( Sure ^^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Maddison did not know how the predicament had come upon her. One minute she was practising her vocals, waiting for her co-star to show up, and the next she found herself in full costume with Spencer coming at her in a loin cloth. Of course she wasn't complaining, though the details as to how Spencer was suddenly Tarzan left her quite mind boggled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Spencer had the wig on and was itching it, " Itchy" he said.

The director wanted Spencer to pratice some songs so they had the music play so Spencer could practice and they had Maddie sing with him for the one song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBICGPQtZ0w&feature=related

Little did they know of what they had to practice next andit would amuse Spencer very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLeCC8KjzsU&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Maddison listened to Spencer as he sang and was amazed by how beautiful his voice was. She thought back to when he had tried all of those years back to be in a movie with her. His voice had been childish then, but now like the rest of him it was strong and masculine. When the time came to practise the scene which featured the song "Different", a blush lit her cheeks. She knew this song all too well.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Spencer had read his script and knew he had to touch her and grunt and act like he never seen a woman before. Oh he was having fun with this. He practically tore her shirt almost when he went to smell her arm. Well with this gesture he made sure his hair hid him licking her arm sensually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm

A gentle gasp passed from Maddison's lips, though luckily enough it was around a time when Jane was supposed to gasp and be surprised. She knew that Spencer was enjoying this scene, burying his face against her belly and leaving soft, secret kisses on her body. What had she gotten herself into? The whole show would be like one big foreplay!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Spencer was just waiting for after practice. Oh god he wanted her so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm

The director seemed to insist that they redo the scene over and over again. It was because of this that Maddison found herself being licked and kissed in secret over and over again. Spencer was deffinately merciless with his teasing; he was making her body come to live and feel the all too familiar burning within her loins. Once practise ended, a soft sigh passed from Maddison's lips. Already the director was gone and the studio was nearly empty.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Spencer was in his changing room taking off his wig and lion cloth. He stretched as he grabbed his boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Maddison groaned softly and removed the outer jacket of her costume. Hanging it on one of the clothes hangers, she quickly retreated to her dressing room. As she stripped out of her Jane costume, she sighed softly and looked at herself thoughtfully in the mirror. Spencer had taunted her body in too many ways and then had quickly darted off once practise had begun.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Spencer pulled on his clothes. He groaned and pulled his hair. He forgot to wash his sheets! >.< He would have to hurry home and get them washed before his mother found them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Despite what they had thought, Maddison had bled only a little bit. There were only a few specks of blood and the sheets and if they were to be noticed by Kimberly, they could easily be chalked up as Spencer picking at bug bites. The more frightful stains would be ones that Spencer had made. As Maddison dressed she wondered if Spencer was now bored with her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Spencer couldn't help those stains he couldn't hold it in when they were- Ahem. But oh no Spencer wasn't finish with Maddie. He was gonna think of a way they could sneak in some hot passionate sex during the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Brushing out her long brown hair, Maddison sighed before leaving the mirror. As she stepped out of the dressing room, she looked for Spencer. Seeing him leaving his own dressing room, she offered him a small smile and left with him. The ride in the car was quiet and she was not fully sure of what to say to him. She still believed that he was finished with her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

When they went home Spencer walked up to thier room and he shut the door behind them and locked it and tackled her to the bed ( of course it was gentle) and he kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Maddison was just stepping out of her heels and taking off her jacket when she heard the soft click of the lock. A gasp passed her lips and before she was able to react, she found herself lying beneath Spencer on the bed. Obviously she had been very wrong. He deffinately seemed to be interested in her. Blushing deeply, she looked into his eyes. "Hello." she purred.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 pm

"mm hello" he smiked sliding her outfit and his off with ease till they were completely nude. " didn't think I'd leave you hanging " he chuckled at his pun. He leaned down and slowly kneeded her nipples with his fingers as his lips careessed her sweet skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Spencer worked quickly with undressing her. First it was both of her socks, then her skirt and blouse until she lie underneath him in her underwear. He seemed to take great delight in teasing her body as he remained her final clothing. As he hovered above her in his own naked glory, she felt the familair burning return. "Oh, Spencer..." she cried, her head going back as his strong lips caressed her body and his hands brought her to a plateau of bliss.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Spencer kissed down her thighs slowly and came up and started to rub his waist against hers as his lips kissed her neck and chest. Hopefully they wouldn't be too loud. He rubbed more nonstop till he was very hard, harder then he was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 pm

A cry passed from her lips and she moved with him. His strong waist covered over hers as he taunted her and made her grow wet with the feel of his hard sex. He wanted her and was making her want him back in every possible way that a woman could desire a man. A soft moan passed her lips and she buried her face against the hallow of his neck as he pressed soft kisses to her chest.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

" I don't know how much more I can take. I really want you" Spencer panted heavily as sweat beaded his forhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Maddison chuckled softly. "It's your own fault for being such a naughty boy and touching me like you did during our practise." she teased, softly pressing a kiss to the corner of his lips. Nuzzeling him, she carefully caressed his cheek with her hand and continued to rub him slowly. "I know what you mean though..." she murmured, her voice strained as she tried to fight back the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 pm

" I want to take you so much right now" he breathed out heavily, " I want to feel your love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Maddison smiled softly at him, carefully brushing some of his flaming red hair from his eyes. "Already you're a very passionate lover." she murmured softly, pressing a kiss to his lips. As she lay underneath him, their naked bodies pressed together, a sort of knowing washed over her. Things would be hard and they would need to work for it, but they would always be together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next