The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 pm

" I guess its built up passion I've always held for you and just didn't know how to show you" he said softlg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 pm

"I love you, Spencer." Maddison whispered gently, pressing her lips to his once more. That night, for the second time in their relationship the young couple made love to one another. Their soft sighs and calls for one another filled the room as their bodies mingled together and they gave themselves up to the ultimate yearnings and desires that could only be evoked by one another. When their love was spent, they lay panting in a heap of limbs and beating hearts. "Oh, Spencer..." Maddison murmured softly, kissing him one last time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 am

" Oh Maddie, I love you" he panted softly as he kissed her back. He was so tired yet so happy to have spent the last of his energy making love to her. He didn't think they were loud so he was in carefree bliss and layed there slowly nodding off in wonderland with his love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 am

Maddison kissed him back gently, pulling away only to breathe in some air. As the sheer bliss and radiance of their love making washed over her, she sighed in contentment. Never before had she felt such a happiness like she did when she was with Spencer. While the young couple floating together on Cloud Nine, time seemed to stand still, wanting to keep them in their bliss forever.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 am

Spencer would be really tired and very hungry when he woke up in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am

A yawn passed from Maddison's lips and it wasn't too long before she drifted off into slumberland. The gentle moonlight peeked in through the curtains, bathing the two lovers in a romantic light. As the two slept, the world went on around them, peaceful and quiet. When the morning finally came, Maddison was reluctant to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:19 am

Spencer didn't want to budge. Even after 5 calls from his mother that breakfast was ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:21 am

Maddison remained curled up against Spencer, the heat generated from their naked bodies keeping her warm. While she did not like ignoring Spencer's mother, she was far too sleepy to force herself out of bed to eat. For just a little longer she wanted to rest with her dearest. Sighing gently and brushing some hair from his eyes, she gently awoke him with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 am

" nngh I don't want to get up" he whinned softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:28 pm

A happy chuckle passed from Maddison's throat. "That's fine." she cooed, nuzzeling him. "You can stay with me- naked- in bed." Resting peacefully against his side, she smiled gently and kissed his lips deeply. "Although, some of the food is starting to waft up the stairs and it smells really good. You'll have to stop me from getting distracted."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm

"mm it would be hard to distract you since everyone is up and would hear you if I decide to touch you in places that would make you destracted from the food" he said with his eyes closed. He slid his hand under her back and pulled her to his chest and he held her as he tried to wake up. " You're not getting out of my arms till I wake up" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm

"Now, now." her lips curled up into a sly yet pretty grin. "I never said that you needed to do something sexual to help keep me from getting distracted." As he placed his arms under her back to press him closer towards his warmth, a light blush crept up on her cheeks. "Of course, this is keeping me pretty distracted right here..." Hearing him mutter that she wouldn't be leaving the bed until he was awake, she chuckled softly. "I see."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Damien knocked on his door, " your mom is getting tired of calling you to come down, Spencer Felix Vlad."

Spencer groaned. He hated his middle name. It wasn't cool like Deren's ( which was Adamus.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm

A soft laugh passed from Maddison's pretty lips and she buried her face against the hollow of his neck to smother the sound. After hearing his fathers receding footsteps, she finally looked up at Spencer with an amused and happy smile on her face. "I suppose it is about time that we go down to have breakfast. They might suspect something otherwise.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:33 pm

" i guess so"he yawned and let go of her and sat up stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Maddison got up from the bed, not hiding her nakedness for him. Walking over to the dresser, she mentally debated whether or not to hop into the shower or just go down. Would they be able to tell? Would they smell him on her? Sighing, she quickly went into the bathroom, scrubbed at her body in the shower for a good five minutes, and then walked out and grabbed some undergarments and began to dress.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm

" They're taking a very long time to get down here" Damien said to Kim as he got some coffee.

Spencer then showered and got dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Kimberly sighed softly. "Well, so what? Poor Maddison is going to practise pretty much everyday, and she's stuck there for hours and hours at a time. You didn't hear her when you went to wake them, did you? Spencer probably needs to drag her out of bed because she's still asleep." She didn't want to be cynical about the situation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

" I heard her, Spencer was the one I didn't hear" Damien said as he took a sip and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

"Then perhaps Maddison is busy pulling Spencer's lazy butt out of bed." Kimberly shrugged. Of course, neither of them knew yet that their son would be staring in the Broadway revival of Tarzan, starring in the lead role. Pouring herself a second cup of coffee, she sighed to herself and looked over at the two plates of uneaten eggs and pancakes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Damien just shrugged.

Spencer walked downstairs with Maddie and yawned softly. " Morning" Spencer said as he sat down.

Damien raised an eye brow at Spencer's tired state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 pm

"Hello," Kimberly said kindly, pleased that her son and his girlfriend were finally downstairs. "Maddison," she asked, turning her attention to the young actress. "How is practise going?" She was surprised by the small cry that passed from Maddison's lips, as well as the excited smile. As the words began to tumble out of Maddison's mouth, she was surprised to learn that her son would also be staring in the current play that Maddison was in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Spencer looked down quietly. He was sort of shy about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

It certainly explained why he looked so tired. Maddison, who was a professional actress and had been for several years, was always tired after practise. Her poor son was probably positively exhausted. Getting up to pour her son a cup of coffee, she began to ask for more details which Spencer seemed to leave up to Maddison to answer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

" You'd think he'd be used to all that exercise with all that skateboarding he does" Damien chuckled. " Its kicking your butt isn't it."

Spencer nodded keeping a small bit of thought of him and maddie in bed last night to himself to smile at .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next