The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Ryan groaned holding her hips to him not wanting to miss any movement on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:14 pm

While Lizzy and Ryan did actually have a healthy sex life it was never really aggressive like this. Yes, Lizzy would try and through in some more daring elements but for the most part while it was good for the while it was just always the same thing. This was deffinitely a pleasant change of pace. As he gripped her hips and helped her move on hm she cried out loudly and moved with him, her body growing very hot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 pm

His problem was getting hard and horny enough. Lizzy was great and he wasn't. But he fixed that. He grinded into her and frenched her roughly, "lets get wild baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 pm

While it probably didn't pass his mind (or he tried to not let it) she had been with Marcus for several years and while he had been much more experienced than her he had helped her learn many of the things she knew about sex, what to do, how to make her lover crazy with desire. Lizzy blushed a bit as he spoke dirty words into her ear, though it also excited her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Over time his unknown medical condition had worsened. Until one night when she wanted sex he couldn't get it up to save his life. He knew then there was something wrong. But now he got it fixed.He felt like a tiger in bed for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Lizzy had worried for a while that it wasn't her, that he didn't find her attractive anymore. For a couple of weeks she had stayed away from him, not wearing the usual flattering, sexy clothing that she would wear around him because she had thought, Why bother? She had even gone as far as thinking that he would be like Marcus and that she would be hurt again. Lizzy groaned as she continued to rub on him, running her hands down his warm body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 pm

The doctor explained to her that it wasn't her fault just a little testosterone problem.

Ryan grinded into her roughly grunting "I want you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Lizzy breathed out heavily and nodded her head. "I need you..." she whimpered, her body already going slick with sweat, mingling with the heat and scent of his body. "So very much..." It was a good thing to every now and then have some alone time like this. They needed one another- it was healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35