The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

A tired yawn passed from Lizzy's lips and she knew then that she would not be able to drive home. Excusing herself, she borrowed his robe and went to grab her cellphone from her bag. Calling her mother she let her knew that she was safe and would be back in the morning because it would be time to wake Emmett to get him ready for pre-school.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Darrick was calmed down now but he still was mad about marcus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Carmella was doing her best to keep him calm. She knew that Darrick had always had a sort of distaste for Marcus, ranging from the first day that they had met him. While he hadn't been a total horn dog, it had been apparent that he did not have any respect for Lizzy; Not the kind of respect that he should have been showing her anyway. Carmella knew that Darrick had cried a little when Lizzy married Marcus.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 am

It wasn't tears of joy either.

Darrick had been too happy to jump out that window to crush the dickweed. Which he did. Marcus was now, heh, lets say his company was being enjoyed with the hungry wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Carmella remembered all of the family fighting Lizzy on how much of a horrible idea it was for her to marry Marcus. No one was his fan in the Vlad household. Even someone as young as Nicky knew that it was a bad choice. Their marriage hadn't even been one made out of love. Marcus had married her in a cheap, shot gun wedding because she had gotten pregnant with his first child, Emmett.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Darrick snorted, " I'm giving Lizzy the money to change his last name to Vlad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Carmella had done her best to stay unbiased, thought it was hard. In the short four years that Lizzy and Marcus had been married it hadn't been anything short of hell on Earth. Marcus had gotten into bar fights a few times, accidents, and had even gotten laid off a few times. It had come to the point where Lizzy had needed to give up her own dream of becoming a journalist to take on several part time jobs to raise her family. Quite obviously, Darrick had not been happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Darrick wanted to kill that bastard. When Ryan came into her life and he saw how much Lizzy adored him and how Ryan took it into his own hands to help Lizzy even if she was a strong woman to take care of herself. Ryan was a true man and Darrick was rather pleased about Lizzy's choice in asking him to be her boyfriend. Plus Ryan just adored her children to death. Even kind of spoiling the two as if they were his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

What had probably annoyed Darrick the most was Marcus's main focus on Lizzy. It had been obvious, to her family in the least, that what he had wanted the most in their relationship was her body. Lizzy had been really lost during her high school days, both angry and depressed over the choices her brother made, and fearful of the bad mistakes she was bound to make in her life. When Marcus had succeeded in bedding Lizzy, not only had he left without cuddeling and consoling the pain that she felt, but he also bragged to both Darrick and Damien about it. He had known that he was not well liked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am

Oh Darrick was close to killing him that day. Also the day Emmett was a speckle in Lizzy's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 am

A soft yawn passed Lizzy's lips as she cuddled close to the warmth of Ryan's body. It felt good to feel his warm skin against her own soft flesh; For some reason she found a closeness with him that she had never been able to achieve when she had been with Marcus. While a part of her was sad about her failed marriage with the father of her children, she knew that there was a future with her and Ryan.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 am

" I love you" Ryan said tenderly. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 am

Lizzy smiled softly and nuzzled him gently. "I love you, too." she said happily, letting her eyes closed. It really did mean something when you could find a happiness such as this. Yawning gently, she let her body relax and soon found sleep. When she was later awaken in the morning she would find a reluctance to leave the warmth and safety of his arms.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 am

Ryan yawned gently at the loud buzzing of a cell. "nnghh babe? Cell buzzing" he said yawning. It was Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 am

Lizzy whined and burrowed deeper against his stomach. "Hnnn... let is buzz..." she muttered, though she ended up getting out of bed. Sighing softly, she crawled over to where he had thrown her jeans and begin fishing through the two pockets to find her cellphone. Picking it up and answering it, she yawned. "Hello?" Lizzy asked, wiping at sleep in her eye.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 am

" Lizzy are you ok?" Damien asked worried, " I want to see you today so go to the Midnight cafe for lunch. Its on me." Damien said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 am

"Huh?" Lizzy asked, already walking back to the bed where Ryan was. Lying beside him and wrapping his arms around her, she then switched ears on her phone. "Why wouldn't I be alright?" she asked, already forgetting about the traumatic first part of her night that had been speant with Damien. Looking over to Ryan she smiled and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 am

" Just meet me at the cafe" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 am

"I wish you would tell me why." Lizzy said, wrinkeling her nose. Despite everything, though, she finally agreed that she would go and have lunch with him at the midnight cafe. "I guess I'll see you then." she yawned, bidding her brother goodbye. Placing her phone on the bedside table she then happily cuddled with Ryan, placing little kisses along his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

"What was that all about?" Ryan asked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 pm

A soft laugh passed from her lips and she cuddled gently with him. "I don't really know," she admited. "Damien wanted to ask me to have lunch with him at the Midnight Cafe." she explained, pausing only to yawn. She was pretty tired and wanted to think more about how happy and close she was to Ryan. As well as the possibilities of being intimate with him one more time before having to leave.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

" Ah I see" he said stroking her fair golden hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Lizzy looked at him with the gentle eyes of a lover and carefully pressed her lips to his. "I love you," she murmured gently against his lips, gently entangeling her fingers in his soft, brown hair. "So, so much." The happiness that he gave her was quite obvious. She didn't want to leave him, though she knew that they couldn't stay in bed forever.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm

"I love you too" he said softly. kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm

The love making that they had shared that night had meant a lot to her. While Ryan had not techniqually been the first person to have slept with her, he was still the first person to make love to her. Marcus had always been rough and selfish, doing what pleased him at the expense of whether or not Lizzy found it painful. Ryan had been so sensitive and thoughtful to what Lizzy's needs and desires had been that night. "Oh, Ryan.." she mewed gently, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next