The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Jacey understood his worry. "The kids seemed fine at the hospital." she reassured him, and then left him to make his phone call. Walking into the kitchen, she started to make a pot of coffee. She was happy to see Marcus home, though now she had less time to think of a way to let him know that in nine months there would be a third room mate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Marcus picked up the phone and walked upstairs to change into compfy clothes. " Lizzy? Its me. I'm just calling to check up on you and the kids. I hope you're ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 pm

"We're all fine. Thank you." Lizzy said softly. Emmett was sitting beside her, his head in her lap. She gently caressed his hair as she spoke, every now and then glancing at Melody who was playing around in her swing. "What about you, Marcus?" she asked softly, brushing some of Emmett's hair out of his brown eyes. "I was really worried about you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

" I'm fine." Marcus said gently trying not to bring up the fact that he was a fluffy red wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm

"It's just... you were going up against a werewolf. I'm worried about how hurt you must have gotten." She was also straying away from the fact of whether or not Marcus could have become a werewolf. While it would be a good thing so that he could be with Jacey forever and so that the kids wouldn't see him die, but she wasn't sure what Marcus had to say about it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Marcus wasn't sure what to think. " I survive. I'm stronger than what most inhuman beings think." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Lizzy took a deep breath. There wasn't a real formula to asking him what she wanted to ask him. "Are you still... human?" she asked him softly, her cheeks flushed. Lizzy looked down at Emmett and then back over to Melody as she waited for his answer. Ryan understood to leave her be for the phone call, knowing that it involved her old family.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 pm

" I'm a wolf" he sighed gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 am

Lizzy was quiet for a few seconds. "Geez." she murmured softly. "You go from a tree to a wolf within a year. You're amazing, Marcus." she joked. Sighing softly, she turned to a more serious note. "Before my mother met my dad, there was a man she cared a lot about. He's also a werewolf. If you ever need any help adjusting, he'd probably be the person to go to."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

" I probaby will be fine" Marcus said. He just didn't think it was right to be around her family anymore. Not that he was ever welcomed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:34 am

"Marcus," Lizzy murmured. "You have changed very much in the past year. You've made mistakes, but you deserve to be acknowledged as a new person. My brother did a lot of bad things when he was younger, but we all accepted him back with open arms. You're still apart of my life, despite everything. That isn't ever going to change. There's a bond that can't be broken."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 am

" The biggest mistake was being a bastard and letting you go." Marcus shook his head, " If it wasn't for my idiotcy, Melody wouldn't be so confused and Emmett would get to see me more. But things happen for a reason and I think the reason was to help us find our soul mates. I love you Lizzy I do. But we have found our soul mates. I've seen how Ryan looks at you, his eyes are filled with pure adoration and love for you. As mine are for Jacey. I think I'm going to give me and her one more year and I'm gonna prepose to her." Marcus confessed, " Lizzy I still want to be friends but I understand if you don't want to be or find that we can't because it would make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

"Of course we will remain friends." Lizzy said softly, fingering at a strand of her short blonde hair. Looking over at Emmett, she sighed softly. any hopes of rekindeling their old relationship was futile, not to mention that neither of them wanted that. But this did not mean that they were meant to part forever. They were meant to remain in one another's life until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Marcus knew he was going to be apart of her life forever but he was glad for thqt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Lizzy smiled, remembering something. "Oh, and congratulations by the way." While she had initially been surprised by the fact that Jacey was pregnant (she had been there when the nurse had announced this to Jacey), she was incredibly happy. "I didn't know that you still had it in you." she teased. "But then, Jacey was pretty surprised, too."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Marcus titlted his head and raised and eyebrow confused, " What are you talking about? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Lizzy chuckled. "Oh, come on now, Marcus! Don't play coy with me! I know that you loved her, but I'm surprised that you couldn't keep your hands to yourself for even a little bit." Laughing once more, she gently moved Emmett, who was now asleep, off of her lap. "Jacey was speechless, you know. But also really happy." There was a softness to Lizzy's voice.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 pm

" Surprised about what?" Marcus said. " I'm not following you, Lizzy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Now Lizzy was starting to realize that Marcus might really not have known what she was talking about. "Oh... erm... Uh..." Damn it. Way to be stupid! "Y-yo- ksh! I'm losing you! You're- ksh!- breaking..." A long pause. "Up!... Ok bye!" And with that, she hung up. Well, what a way to end a conversation with Marcus. She never would have expected that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Marcus now was confused and a little weirded out. " Um Jacey...... Is there something you're not telling me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Jacey had just been walking out of the kitchen with two mugs of coffee when she found herself being cornered by Marcus. "W-what?" she asked, nearly dropping the mugs of coffee that she had been holding. "I'm not keeping anything from you..." she whispered, her cheeks a dark and flushed pink. "What would make you think that?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm

" Lizzy said while I was out like a light you were getting checked by a doctor...and that you were surprised..." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:35 pm

"U-umm..." she stuttered quietly and then sighed. "I.." Jacey didn't things to happen like this. Her pregnancy was a major turning point in their relationship and deserved to be given the proper respect. "I can't tell you." she finally told him, brushing some of the hair from her eyes. "I can't and I won't." Her hand shook as she handed him the mug of coffee.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Marcus sat the mug down, " Ok. I'm going for a walk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Jacey sighed. She didn't want him to leave the apartment because he was angry. Despite this, though, she still didn't want to blurt out their pregnancy. "Marcus," she said softly, taking his hand. "We need to talk." she told him softly, placing a kiss against his lips. "I'll tell you now because I burst from keeping this secret from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next