The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 pm

In some ways Lizzy raising Emmett to be the perfect gentleman was also like an insult to Marcus. It said "Yeah, I don't need you around to help me. I did this all by myself. Without you." Jacey smiled when Emmett had set the table and then went to get the phonebook he usually sat on so that he could reach the table.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Marcus had regretted alot in his life but he didn't see it this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Eventually everyone was seated around the dinner table. After saying a quick prayer Jacey let everyone eat. She would have liked to get to know Lizzy better. She wasn't jealous of Lizzy and she knew that Marcus still cared about her, even if it was just as a friend. She wanted to know the mother of the amazing child who sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Marcus leaned over and kissed Jacey cheek" Thanks love bug" he smiled as he began to eat. Emmett neatly ate as he watched harry try to feed himself. Emmett laughed and sat his fork down as he helped harry out. He cleaned his face with a napkin and showed him how. " See? Yay! you got it!" Emmett smiled. harry squealed in delight of his big brother and threw carrott at him,. " Thanks Harry! I love carrot!" he kissed his brother's cheek giggling. Harry squealed loudly " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Jacey watched as Emmett helped Harry eat and smile a bit. She was happy that Emmett was getting along with his little brother and that Harry would have someone to look up to. With this being said she still wished that Emmett would view her as more of a mother than as an aunt of some sort. Sighing softly, she started to eat her dinner.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

" Maybe you should bond with him more. Maybe talk to him about things." Marcus said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"That won't make him realize that I'm a mother figure, not his aunt." But then, with a mother like Lizzy why would he want a mother like her? She picked at some of the stir fry on her plate and then sighed tiredly. "It really isn't too bad of a problem. So long as he is happy with you and Harry that's all that I care about."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

" But I know it bothers you he doesn't see you that way" he said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"How can he see me as a mother when he already has the best mother in the world?" she asked softly. Even as a single mother Lizzy had been able to rise up as a strong parental figure, strict yet fair and someone that any kid would want to look up to. With her dinner finished she picked up her plate and went to the kitchen to clean up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 am

" Even so Emmett likes you and I think you two should bond." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 am

Jacey shrugged her shoulders and that was that for the night. She took control of Harry and had the baby boy washed and put to bed by 8 o'clock and left Marcus to spend time with his son. Deep down she knew that Marcus wanted to see his other two children more often, especially Melody who he rarely ever saw and who hardly knew that he was her father.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Marcus regretted alot of what he did to Lizzy. He didn't remember why he did it but just that he did it and he hurt her badly. He deserved every ounce of scorn from Lizzy and he deserved the way Melody acted around him. He wasn't there for her birth and at the time he apparently could've cared less she was even born. And that was his own daughter. It pained him that he had been so fucking stupid. Marcus grieved over that and tried to be a better person even if he could never be with Lizzy or be that dad to Melody. Ryan was that. Ryan was the man he should have been. But somehow someway he trailed off the wrong path. Marcus flexed his fingers. Sometimes his fingers got stiff. Probably from being a tree. He stroked Emmett's hair gently and closed his eyes. A small tear escaped from his sorrowful eyes and he wiped it and hide it from Emmett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm

It was two years ago since Jacey had turned Marcus into a tree though it seemed much longer. When Darrick had come to her asking for her to change Marcus she hadn't expected to get to know him much or even really care about him. He was a bad man who had tried to rape his ex-wife and now needed to be punished. But somehow she had found a way past that into him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Marcus saw the error of his ways even if he was a bitter rooted tree back then.

When Melody was down for a nap Ryan was trying to get some love in the bedroom. He kissed down Lizzy's neck. " c'mon baby lets have some fun." his hands ran over her hips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

(So in one thread Marcus is working her over and in the other Ryan is? It must be great to be Lizzy today XD)
Lizzy had just been sitting down with a new book that she had purchased at a thrift store when Ryan came into the room. She had already told him that Emmett was spending the night at Marcus's, though it hadn't occured to her that this was the first time in a while that they almost had the whole house to themselves. Of course Ryan hadn't wasted anytime. She was currently sprawled across the bed, her cheeks red as he started trying to romance her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm

( XD it is. Damien isn't getting anything )

Ryan kissed down her body slowly trying to turn her on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm

(Weren't he and Kim the one's who were always going at it? x3 what happened?)
The paperback book was on the floor, kicked away by Lizzy without her realizing it. As he started to kiss down her body she groaned softly, already starting to tug at the sweater that she was wearing. "Too hot..." she groaned, pulling at the collar before finally pulling it off, showing a nice purple Victoria's secret bra.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:31 pm

( idunno)

ryan pulled off his shirt and jeans rubbing on her grunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Normally Rywan was very docile and it was she who had to start up the fire before he got into it. Why was he suddenly the one starting things, suddenly the one in charge? Not that she was complaining, of course. Lizzy blushed as he tugged off his pants and shirt and ran her hands over his body which was hard and sculpted. He felt good underneath her hands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Ryan had been low on hormones and so he got that fixed and that meant he was getting more arroused and wanted more sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Lizzy kissed him hard on the lips, running her fingers through his soft brown hair. "You taste so good..." she groaned softly, rolling over on the bed so that she was on top, straddling his thighs. Lizzy and Ryan usually went 50/50 with the pants, though Lizzy was more aggressive and Ryan was more gentle. She was ucrious to see how he had changed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Ryan grinned as he leaned forward and tugged at the rim of her pants with his teeth and he gently nipped her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Lizzy gasped softly feeling his teeth agaist her hip, one of her more sensitive areas. Breathing in deeply, she entangled her fingers in his hair as he teased her and then pulled back and leaned backwards on her arms as his hands moved down her quivering body leaving hot tingles all over.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Ryan smirked as he ran his hands over her body slowly feeling every curve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

She breathed in sharply, groaning a bit as his hands ran over her flat stomach. Now that he had undone her pants she was starting to shimmy out of them and eventually threw them to the floor. As he moved his hands down her body she slowly started to rub him, crying out loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next