The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 am

Dear Gabe,
I'm sorry that I haven't written you a letter in a while. You are much more important than the Wii Fit and cold water, I don't know why I've been writing more about that than you. For the past hour I've been rereading some of the old letters in here that you wrote for me as well as some of our rps. Thank you so much for so many happy memories. My heart is really heavy right now and I don't know if I am sad or happy. I'm crying but I don't know if they are nostalgic tears or sorrowful. You've given me such a happy two years and fate has given us both the middle finger royally this summer.

I love you.

I love the way that you get passionate about something or even when you're happy and you start acting childish. I love talking about old movies and cartoons with you and how you just listen to me rant and rant. I love you're kindness and you're sense of humor. I'm sorry for this summer and the hours when we were apart. I want things to be easier because I'm afraid of you being stolen from me. We've both cried this summer and I am sorry for every tear that has rolled down your cheeks as well as the fact that I could not be there to wipe away your tears.

You are my wish from the moon and the stars and Heaven above and I want to hold on to you with all of my might and never let go. We haven't been able to talk as much as I would have liked but I'll wait for you forever, Darling. I hope we can talk more today when you are awake. I just want to talk to you and laugh and be happy like we have always been. You are mine and I am yours, we are meant to be together.

I love you,
Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

Dear Gabe,
I understand what you mean when you are talking about music, about the instruments and the melody telling more of a story than the lyrics. For the past hour I have been doing a lot of thinking and through out it all I have been listening to piano music. It is more beautiful than any lyrics ever could be and it touches my heart and fills me with a warmth. I am sorry for my stubborness when it came to you trying to explain this to me.

Love,
Angela :]
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 am

Self

WHY on EARTH did you wake up at SIX O'CLOCK THIS MORNING!? I'M FUCKING EXHAUSTED!!!!
And stop snotting, it's gross and annoying.

>:[
Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 am

Dear Radio,

Please stop playing so many love songs....I'm trying not to cry again.
I don't want to be reminded of the love that managed to slip through my fingers.

Trace
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Dear Angela,

Well what do I say. I'm slightly sleepy so I am going to wing this the best I can and I hope I can manage to make it special for you. Its really hard to convay what I want to say so bear with me here.

I didn't have this in mind for the summer and I didn't want things to be like this. But you writing those letters for me made me smile. I love it when I get letters from you. It lets me know you are thinking of me and I really love it. I think I'll start writing you letters more often these days. We used to write them all the time.

I love the time we spend together. I love how we talk about old cartoons we both enjoyed in our childhood and well sometimes talking about music can be hasle though I always feel like a jerk whenever I try to show you what I mean.I feel like I'm forcing my thoughts and ideas onto you. I felt like I was entertaining an idea and embracing it without listening to you. I'm not always right and I sometimes think I know everything but in the hard truth of it I'm not. And you love me anyways.

I don't feel like I deserve you but I have you and that means the world to me. You're everything I could and would want. Yeah we have our butting heads but we both love to debate. I remember always backing out of debating with you. *laughs* Music is just a passion of mine so I guess I wouldn't back down from that.

I remember when we first started dating and we would ask questions about each other. Like what was our favorite snack food or favorite show on tv right now. And I remember having that long talk the first time I found that you loved me. Saying you could only picture me when ever you tried to think of having kids and not Chris.

I used Damien to convay that secret flame of passion I had for you. You caught me by surprise and I fell hard for you when we were just friends back then.

I hope this is as good as yours. I'm sleepy but I'm trying the hardest I can. I love you

I think I'll start writing you poems again. I used to do that for you. I used to do alot and I think I need to stop being so lazy and romance my gal off her feet again. I love you Angela. So much.

I love you forever and always plus one extra week and a day to be sure.

I don't think they can fit that on a ring. I think you're right.

I remember when I asked you over the ds if you would marry me. I felt so happy and really shy that day.

I love you and I hope you like this. I feel bad that its not as long as yours. I really wanted to make this special I hope I did.

I love you my wildlflower.

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 am

My Superman,

God I love you so much. I know we'll have to work through our school schedules and your work, but I know we can do it. My mom wants to meet you, probably because she doesn't know much about you.

I miss you so so so much while I'm writing this. I really hope you'll stop by after school all the time like you said you would... I can understand if you don't sometimes, since you start class today and work at night.

:/ Damn, I wish you were a senior this year. I can't believe I won't be able to see you every day... At least you'll be free on sunday... Maybe after I get out of church and before Rachel and I head to Youth Group, we can go on a date? That seems like a good idea to me...

I love you so much sweetie. My mom always told me that love could take months, or hours. And its only taken days for me... I don't know how much you feel the same way, but I don't want to lose you.

I miss you so much and I wish I was in your arms, kissing you... Ghar, why am I so suddenly sappy with you? I like it, don't get me wrong... Its so not my norm... Its amazing how good I feel when I think about you, let alone when I'm around you...

I love you baby,
Britt (Lois Lane)
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Dear Mario,

tomorrow would have been our one year anniversary. I still miss you terribly, still, but not as terribly as I would be if we were still together. I dunno what I'm saying....yes, I still love you? For some estranged reason, I feel like you're going to come on tomorrow and somehow manage to sweep me off my feet...but thats not going to happen is it? Thats the romantic in me talking I guess. I never really expected you to show up tomorrow in the first place. You've just been so busy the past year....I even wonder if you knew what tomorrow would have been.

Some things have come up and I'm probably not going to be on for long anyway, at least I won't end up feeling so guilty as compared if we were still together, but still I miss you...whenever i hear a love song on the radio I still think of you and I know I shouldn't.

I missed out on really getting to know you, I know you but...you know...I wanted to connect with you on a deeper level. I missed out on a lot of anniversaries...No idea on how we would've spent them but, I still wanted to spend them with you nonetheless. I miss that excited feeling I got whenever you got on. I miss drawing you random doodles. I wanted to be there for you whenever you were down, and I was hoping you'd be there for me... I was REALLY hoping you'd be there for me...

I suppose the only thing I should be blaming is time....
I'm sorry

Tracey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello Everyone!

I would just like to welcome our new members Gaaras1shadow :] Thank you for joining the forums! We're very happy to have you!

Angela

Edit: I would also like to welcome Dreamingaway :]
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 am

Baggs

I love you so much. I don't know how you put up with me, especially on that time of the month when I'm all over the place. I'm such a bitch, and I don't deserve you. Sad

Thank you for your love, and I hope I can become a better person for you (and hopefully not be ten times as horrible when I get pregnant x.x)

I love you so much, honey. Thank you for being so awesome and always there.
I love you more than anything and everything that ever was, is, and ever will be. Ever.
Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 am

Dear Guys,
New smiles! :] Enjoy: :Bump! :Dance :annoyed :crying :fairy :giggle :HULA :kiss :yummy :music :picture :pikachu :pineapple! :cute :fight :sick

My favorite one personally is the cat dancing on the pineapple x] I got that one for Gabe <333

~Angela
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 am

Angela

:O YOU FIND A PIKA ONE!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 am

Bean,
Lol, twas no problem my dear. I was just looking around photobucket and found some smileys that I liked a lot :]

I just learnend about your wolf smilies last night! O_O :blink

They are cutiful!

<3 Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Dear School,
I'm sorry but I hate you. I don't mean school in general, I mean my specific high school. It has come to my attention that the school year might be starting two weeks later than it had earlier been stated due to the construction that is being done. That sounds cool at first but I learned that because of it we might not have a spring break and we might even have to go to school on Saturdays. A lot of Saturdays. Man, fuck that. Excuse my lanuage, but that is awful. The construction that is going on in my school is completely unneeded. The school doesn't need to be made any bigger, it already has more classrooms than it knows what to do with them. Not to mention that one of the construction workers was killed while working on the school (and since we do not need any additions it's almost like his death was in vain...)

:sick

I hate my school. I can't wait until I finally graduate and move on. I miss my old grade school so, so much!

Angela :crying

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Shelby,
Loved spending the day together with you. Guess it was the perfect way to spend it before you leave me for college. I hope you and you're roommate get allong really well, and you don't procrastinate so much that you end up failing all your college classes. I know when we were together over spring break while i went shopping with you mom, sister and grandma, they didn't have much faith in you. They didn't think that you were ready to live by yourself and all this other stuff. But I have faith in my Shelby! you can do it and I believe in you, I really wish I could be your dorm mate and join you but I can't so live the dorm life for both of us and eventually, in two years I can be your dormmate.

Tracey
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 am

Dear all,

Work...is a bi*ch xD, but alas, I has been paid and am loving it! =D Anyways, since I'm too tired, (worked 11am-11pm) then I wanted to say goodnight to all. So, goodnight, take care, and I love all you crazy people XD.

Love, Steph. Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 241607
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 am

Fern Creek,

Despite the overload of students, I am sooooo psyched for this year!!! I absolutely love my classes. They're amazing in every way. English and Choir will definitely be my favorite classes, thanks to doughnuts and a teacher who will tell us exactly what he thinks about everything, but doesn't want us to be mindless social zombies!!! Mr. Baker is sooooo G!!!

Love,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Mom

Shut up and die.

Your daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Dear People of the Forums,
Hey guys! I've posted about the summer awards before but this is just a reminder to vote. Tehre are several cateorgories posted already and everyone is free to vote for whomever they wish. Remember to tell me your votes through a PM so it is a surprise to the people who win an award :cute I've decided to keep the voting open until September 5th.

Also, if anyone would like to make a banner for the awards that would be great. I will keep it in my signature to help promote the awards ^o^

Thanks, guys!
Angela
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Alex,

Sweetie: I'm absolutely dying to see you... Its been three days now. I know I sound clingy, but when I'm used to seeing you every day... Anyways, just wanted to say I love you and miss you!

Love ya,
Britt
------------------
Mandy and Cassidy,

Uhm, neither of you made any real effort last year, so why Ashley picked you guys to be captains I don't know. I am completely willing to work with you guys, but lets not try to blow things out if proportion... Its a little obnoxious and makes the entire club look bad. Anyways, first meeting will be more informational than anything else... We're still going to come up with the design ideas for a t-shirt. She wanted only me to do it, so don't spazz out over that either. I mean damn!

Fellow captain,
Brittany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Dear Twitter,
Well you finally got me. Today I got bored and I decided to make an account on your boring website. I have two followers, one being one of my favorite authors (although it's obvious she's only following me because I followed her...) and some random weirdo who I do not know in any shape or form. What a shame *sighs* I guess the fact that having an account that sucks so much makes up for me actually making an account which I will probably obsess over for a month and then neglect for the rest of the year and many, many more years to come.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Dear Angela,

HOW DARE YOU SUCCUMB TO THE CONFORMITY OF THE WORLD!??!?!?!?!??!?

Lol jk.

Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Trace

I did, too... I forgot my account, tho. =/

Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 am

Dear Books,

You are so heavy, and so expensive, I hate you already T.T

Trace
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Dear Future,

I would love it if you went my way for a little while. Be cooperative and let me shape you to my own accord. You and I start on our adventure September 3rd, 2010 so all I'm really asking is for no huge suprises, nothing that will make my dreams impossible because I will simply beat you down and find some other way. So lets agree to do things the easy way. When I hit 40-ish you can hit me with a mid-life crisis, but until then, please make things relatively smooth.

Thanks so much,

Holly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Dear Twitter,
I am slowly getting addicted to you and I do not know if I should be worried or not. I only have three followers and I hardly have anything interesting to say. I am really worried about this new addiction. I hope it doesn't become like my FaceBook or Formspring addiction. A site such as yourself really isn't worth it. I'm sorry for the rude comment but it is the truth. All you are is a website that makes it even easier for a person to stalk someone and know what they are doing and thinking at all hours of the day.

Angela

--
Dear Forums,
Hey, hey! The voting is still going on for the Summer Awards! The cateorgories are in the thread so that you can check them out and nominate whomever you want. Remember, voting stays up until September 5th! Very soon the lovely Bean will have a banner made for the awards that I can put into my siggy to let more people know! I'm so excited!

Angela :HULA

--
Dear Chasing the Red, White and Blue,
You have become my bitch.

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next