The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Write Letters You Can't Send Empty
PostSubject: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 pm

We all know how this works.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Dear Clouds,
It would be nice if you started to rain. I don't feel like going down to the boardwalk to see the fireworks. Work with me, please. Thank you.
Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Travis

Honey, I love you with all my heart. Really, I do.
But you not calling me back at all is making me kinda sad and feeling unloved. =[

I understand that your stepbrother from the navy is over. And I'm sorry if I'm being selfish, honey, but I haven't seen you in forever, and we barely talk. Whenever we do talk over the phone or IM, you're always playing your game and never say anything.

What sucks is, I have to leave early Wed morning, most likely before you get up, to go to the airport. I only have Monday and Tuesday to hang out with you before I'm gone for a week. During that week, I won't be able to talk to you at all.

Basically what I'm saying is::
I miss you like crazy, love. I want to hang out, not talk over the phone or IM. I want to swim with you without anyone coming outside for a while. I want to cuddle and hold you and kiss you. I want to talk for hours about nothing. I want to laugh with you and make you smile.

I want to do a lot of things, love. I'm sorry for being selfish and I hope you can forgive me. I just love you so much, and miss you.

I hope my heart can stand to wait for you a little longer.
</3 Sarah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Dear HumanXWeapons5000,
I'm sorry that I'm leaving Quizilla and our role play. I tried to tell you several times that I was leaving the Quizilla forums, but you never listened to me. I'm sorry that things had to be like this. This was our first good role play in a long time, and I always enjoyed role playing with you. Good bye, old friend.
~ Angela Sad
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Dear God,

I am glad that I've developed a much closer relationship to you and that you've helped me let go of all the things that were dragging me into poverty, making me blind, oppressing me, and captivating me. I can only hope that you will help me develop more as a person now and always keep me in your favor.

In your heavenly name,
Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 am

Travis,

I love you SO much; thank you for hanging out with me this week.
Thank you for making me the happiest girl on the planet.
Thank you for taking all of my troubles away, replacing them with the knowledge that you love me.
Thank you for loving me for me.
Thank you for everything you do,
Down to your embarrassing little dances that you do.

Don't you ever forget: I love everything about you. I'm so proud of you.
And I promise: I WILL be fine while you're gone at training. I'll take care of everything; there's no need for you to worry, you big ol' worry wart.

I love you.
And your kisses
And your hugs
And your kisses [oh, wait. I already said that. =P]

Forever yours, my love
<3 Sarah

---------------------------

Dad

What in the HELL were you doing last night!?
I GO ON A PERFECTLY FUN DATE, COME HOME GRINNING LIKE SOME LOVE-SICK PUPPY, AND I COME HOME TO FIND THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN THERE!?

ARE YOU FU*KING KIDDING ME!?

YOU. RUINED. MY. WHOLE. NIGHT.
THANK. YOU.
For breaking your promise. Once again.
What happened to not going out to drink anymore?
You brought your work home the night before last, why don't you do that if you're so busy?

Daddy, I love you, but sometimes I hate the things you do.
This is one of those times.

You need help, Daddy, seriously. We're all deeply concerned.
x Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 am

Dear Self,
You know that your summer homework isn't going anywhere... You have to get started on it eventually. And your summer reading... It's only one book. You can do it...

Love,
Angela
Many hugs and kisses
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Brittany Elyse Berlin Maria Christian,
WORK UP THE DAMN COURAGE TO TELL ALEX HOW YOU FEEL! I MEAN, AFTER ALL THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THAT HE TELL YOU THAT HE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! GET SOME GUTS GIRL!
Love ya,
Self.

~~~

Self,
Fuck you.
>>,
B.E.B.M.C.

~~~

BEBMC,
How come that doesn't surprise me? Anywho, he might like you back! He waited for you to get back on Chat!
^-^,
Self

~~~

Self,
I'm afraid I'll be hurt again so yeah. go on somewhere and take your life-motivator anti-skills with you.
Goodbye,
BEBMC
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

My Love

Did I mention how excited I am that you joined my site? ^^
Did I also mention how much I love you?
I suppose I could try... Hmmm....
I love you more than my one life, my own safety; more than anything, really. I can't compare it to anything, it's too much!!! o.o;
Don't worry, love. I'll find something to compare it to. X3

Oh, and did I tell you how proud of you I am?
I'm proud of you for [in no order]:
Having the drive and persistence to work out like you do [I don't have those v.v;]
Being such a good artist =3
Going into the Marines. I will miss you, but I do support you, love!
Being such a good kisser ^///^ [Have I mentioned how much I love your kisses? a LOT]
Being you

I wish there were stronger words than 'I love you', but nothing seems to fit v.v
I suppose I'll just have to stick with those three little words

Honey, I love you, more than you can ever know. I am very proud of you.
Thank you for everything you've ever done for me, love. I wish there was some way to pay you back.
Forever yours, my love
<3 Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Dear Forums,
I have a faith in you that you will grow to be a better forum website than Quizilla will ever hope to be. This is why I am creating several discussion threads so that you will start to flesh out and resemble Quizzie. I believe in you!
Forever Yours,
~ Angela
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Dear Trace,
I am jealous of your incredible artwork. Make me one pleeeeeeease?Muy Grazie,
Brittany

Self,
Dancing to Nelly last night should have made you realize how good dancing really is for you. Get up, put the damn DVD in, and dance away the weight girl!
Brittany
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Alora,
GET YOUR DAMN FEET OFF OF ME!
Kay thanks,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 am

Travis

How many times to I have to say how awesome you are before you hear it?
YOU'RE, BY FAR, THE BEST, MOST AWESOMEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!!!

Honestly, a picnic for my birthday? Best "present" ever!! ^^
I LOVED it!!!
And I love you.

I still haven't found those words yet, but I'm lookin'!
[see previous letter to you]

I really do love you more than anything, honey. I hope I'm really making you as happy as you let on.

Forever yours, my love
<3 Beanie
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Dear September,

PLEASE GET TO THE 5th ALREADY! I NEED TO GO SEE ADAM LAMBERT! I LOOOOVE YOU ADAM!!! XD

Sincerely,
Brittany
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Dear Alex-

Thank you so much for hangin out with Alora and me today. Thank you for going to see a kiddy movie with us without arguing. Thanks for helping pay for lunch today too, even though you definitely didn't have to. Thanks for not criticizing that I spent so much moeny on books today, especially since it was nearly 50 bucks... Thanks for staying over at our house till 10:30 at night, eating dinner, and being so at home. Thank you for making me smile till my jaw hurt and laugh till my lungs burned. You're welcome over whenever you want to come over. Thanks for just bein a good friend and bein yourself when you could'be been fake.

XOXO (We are eating. We we are eating. ^^)
Britt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Dear Self,
That summer reading book and summer homework are not just going to disappear. Get cracking! And stop going on Gaia so much when you don't plan on doing anything besides blowing money on cheap junk from the marketplace! >>; Geez! What would you do without me?
Love always,
You're brain

Dear Brain,
Screw off >>;
Forever yours,
Self

Write Letters You Can't Send 407559
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: !!!   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Dear Angela,

I dunno why I'm putting this in the letters I can't send when really I can sent them. Maybe I'm just lazy ( 78% of the time I am).

Well this is gonna be like some random letter bout well I dunno really. I'm bored. So I want to write a letter and who better than you right? Anyways, you're out eating right now. I hope you're having something really good.

I'm sorry you didn't have your afternoon with me like I promised. I feel bad bout that but I was super tired. As you know. Maybe we can do something tonight if you want.

I don't want to go back to school! Come with me. I shall sneak you into my locker. You can create an Angela cave. It could be all decked out and stuff. That be wicked. I just come to school to be in the locker cave ( Wow.....I need a life. lol well you're my life so thats ok. x3 )

I wuve you so much. And I was th inking today we got like so many more months till our 2nd year anniversary!! I got all excited over that this morning lol. 2 years!!! WOOO! I can't wait till like 5 or something like that. That be so awsome!

Well I'm done. I can't wait to see you! * wags tail* We got some roleplaying to do!!

I love you always and forever plus one extra week.

Your King,

Gabe

~
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Dear Gabe,

Thanks so much for comin to the 11:00 service! I was jazzed to see you! It's okay that you got your hair cut (by a crazy gay guy as you put it). I still love you! ^^ You're incredible. You probably don't know that I feel that way yet. Oh well, you'll figure it out eventually. And you've gotten really tall. Damn it, everyone's taller than me! And yet, you make me feel as if I'm as tall as you. Which is cool, cause I only come up to your shoulders. Wow, I missed you like crazy huh? Well, I certainly hope we can hang out tomorrow! That would really make my summer. Oh yeah, and thanks for bein so supportive of me while I was singing and dancing and being goofy with my youth group at church today.

XOXOXOXOX,
Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 am

Travis

You know I love you
You know I'd do anything for you

But DEAR GOD
NO MEANS NO

I'm starting to feel used instead of loved
It is NOT making me happy.

Aren't you happy with ME [not my body] anymore?
I'm perfectly happy just sitting on the couch next to you, holding your hand
Or cuddling

I love YOU for YOU.
I'm willing to wait for the physical stuff.
We SHOULD be waiting for the physical stuff.

I hope you follow that deal you made me, honey.
You've gone without my body for months before and hadn't complained once.
I think you can do it again.
They won't turn blue and fall off.

I love you, Travis
I really, really do.
But you being so pushy... It hurts. And pisses me off.

I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy, honey.
But not that.
Not for a while.
You might be used to it, but it's all brand-fu**ing new to me.
I'm still scared, embarrassed, and hesitant.

Please don't be mad at me,
I'm trying to let you know how I feel.
Trying to let you see through my eyes.

I love you, Travis.
You're my everything.

Forever yours,
Bean
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am

Dear Ipod,

I FIRGGIN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're like the best thing since they came out with the upside down squeezable ketchup bottles!

You have 347 songs in your sexy portable rectangle micro chips and I have yet to put a dent in you!

4 or 5 tv shows and THE DARK KNIGHT ON THERE!!!!!!!!!

5 games!!!!!! and we're not even 1/16 filled yet! I LOVE YOUUUU

Love you,

Gabe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Dear Marcus Zusak,
From research that I have done on your book, The Book Thief, I have found that it was originally meant to be an adult novel, not a young adult novel. This would probably explain why I had so much trouble getting into it at first. As I read further into it (I am not at Part 5), I must say, I really love where the story is going.

I love all of the characters, (Ruby, Hans, and Max being my favorite), as well as all of the German curse words that are in here (Hey, I'm just a kid. Sometimes curse words in different languages are amusing.

SPOILER
Spoiler:

Sincerely yours,
Angela study
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 am

Dear Alex and Gabe:
You guys are incredible (REALLY!) You two got along so well Wednesday when we went to the mall... And I was really worried cause you two are pretty damn different. But yall acted like yall had been friends forever. It was fun. I appreciate hangin with yall, you make my days so much brighter. And Gabe, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEAVE ON SATURDAY! TT-TT No faaaaair! It makes me sad to see you leave (and to know you got a hair-cut but it's all good)! I still <3 yall, so talk to ya laters?
Much <3s,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 am

Travis

I really had fun last night ^^ Thanks for not being so pervy! X3
But, in all seriousness, that's what I like about us. We can sit around and do absolutely nothing and still have fun. ^^

And don't worry about boring me when you ramble. I like listening to you talk, especially when you're all excited about what you're talking about. You get all animated and it's... well... cute. X3 There's really no other way to describe it.

And guess what! I love you. <3 In love kissing glomp Write Letters You Can't Send 440237 Write Letters You Can't Send 54910 Write Letters You Can't Send 61225

I can't wait for you to come over today ^^
Forever yours, my love
Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 am

Alex...
You make me feel things I haven't felt since Jason (and I was in love with Jason). I don't know what that means right now. I'm not sure what's going to happen between us. But what's most important is that no matter what, I'm glad you told me what you did.
XOXOX, Brittany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Dear Thalen,
You were one of my best friends on Quizilla. However, you tended to go on Hiatus a lot without even saying goodbye. That really hurt my feelings. I haven't seen you in a year and nearly six months now. I wish things didn't have to be like this. I so enjoyed our role plays. If I knew how to contact you, I would happily reccomend you to the forums.

I never even learned your name, man.

Sincerely yours,
Angela (Or Gaara, as you enjoyed calling me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next