The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Dear Angela,

I wish we could spend more time together. I miss you. A Lot.

Love,
Gabe
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 am

School,

You're going to make me blow my brains out on the wall.

Kay thanks,
Britt
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Dear life,

Go F yourself and do me a favor, just GIVE IN to my favor for once! God, I'm tired of all the downs instead of ups in my freaking last four years that I should've enjoyed!

No love, steph.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 am

School,

You really think someone who's attempted suicide seven times needs a suicide prevention class?! Fuck you... This is a joke, really.

Forced to commit,
Britt
------------------
FCTHS Football Team,

We were supposed to blow out, and instead we got blown out. Please let this be the only game we lose this years, you guys looked so defeated...

Much love boys,
Britt
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 am

Dear anybody,

First day of college! I hope I don't get lost. pale

I wish I could just dance on a pineapple all day. :pineapple!

gabe
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am

Gabe

I like how your first day of college is my last day of second quarter XD
Good luck! With how smart you are, I know you'll do fine. Just a matter of time management. Of which I'm getting better at XD

Have a great day at school! Don't forget your bag lunch! XDDD

Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Dear Life,
You suck. You just horribly sick so incredibly hard.

Angela
--

Dear Gabe,
Have a nice day at school, Hun. I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry that I won't be here to greet you when you get back (stupid doctor's appointment.) We'll talk as soon as I get home, I promise.

Angela
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Dear Gabe,

Have fun at college! I really hope you do well and have lots of fun. Today's like..the second day for my second session so, no problems XD. Do us proud, boy!

Love, Steph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Dear Titanic,
You are an exquisite movie but it is very hard to enjoy you when I am watching you with my father who needs explanations every few minutes or so. Egads.

Angela

--
Dear Life,
Again, you suck.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Dear Quizilla,
What the FUCK?

Hate you,
Angela
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Dear Angela,

Quizilla's gone downhill xD

Love, steph~

Dear employers.....

TAKE ME! DAMN YOU ALL IF YOU MISS OUT ON SOMEONE WHO WANTS A JOB DAMNIT! :annoyed

No love, steph. ><
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am

God,

I'm sorry.

Brittany
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Alex,

Why didn't I say no?! I did before, and now I'm crying because I let you now...

Fml,
Britt
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Self,

Don't ever sacrifice virtue for a man!!! Oh, wait... Too late. *curls up in a ball* It wasn't like what you expected huh? Why? Cause it wasn't meant to be now... And so what do you do now? Cry...

A total fuck-up,
yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

Dear Gabe,

you get lost? Try my college! The floors go from 1,2,3.....the top one being the 1st, the 2nd being underneath, and 3rd being underneath that. Then to make it worse, on one side of the building the numbers are all even, the other side of the building, they're all odd. I got lost for an hour there yesterday!

Trace

Dear potiential future choir director,
Please like me ><

Tracey

Dear college,
I hate your homework already!
Tracey

Dear self,
Why do you think all the 30yr olds are cute? Stay in your own age range girl!!!!!
self

Dear dreams,
I'm still trying to get over that one guy you know? You know this? Why the hell am I dreaming about him then1?!?!?!
Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Dear self,
Something about Music of the Night got to you earlier, shame on you.
It never effected you like that before. >.>

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Dear Brittany,
You're very beautiful and God loves you very much.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Dear self,
Why do you suddenly yearn for him again? He has no reason to come back online anymore. You can't make him magically appear. You should know that by now. You can imagine conversations you'd have in your head, but it's not the real thing, it's a horrible delusion. You were doing fine the past week or so...what's happened all of a sudden a relapse? You don't need this again. You know he's never coming back...

Fuck you,
Trace
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am

Dear Trace,

Hey, whatever is that happened, it's gonna be ok. It's gonna take a while to heal and everything and it's gonna hurt like a b*tch for a long while. But still, just let go and continue on with your life, you know? You're a good person ^^. It's not the end of the world and hey, maybe your knight in shining armor may come around and help ya out of this rut. Chin up.

Sincerely, Steph.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Dear everybody,

I missed you!! *hugs all*
I just got back from my Papa's house at the lake. Boy, was that fun! I fell asleep in the sun - twice <3
Got to hang out with my favorite cousin and catch up with her. We realized that boys are ...odd... in thinking that girls are always their hottest when we look our worst. But then we watched a movie with a guy who was all sweaty and nasty and realized that you know a guy is hot when he's attractive even when he's filthy. Razz

But anyway, I'll reply to all my rps tonight ^w^ Missed you guys~

<3 Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 am

Dear AP Teachers,
Spoiler:
Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 am

Dear Gabe,
I seem to be the only one here on the forums who doesn't understand what college is like and how hard it can be. I'm the youngest (and I think the only one who's still even in high school) and I'm sorry that I'm not getting it. I know that you're working hard on your homework and even harder to pay me some attention. I was just reading through here and saw how you had said how you'd try to write me more letters. I sort of would like that but I know that you're busy and that you can't. Goodness, I really hate school. It just kills you. The teachers are evil. All teachers are evil. Except for my 8th grade English teacher. She was awesome.

But anyway, I know you're trying and I understand. Maybe eventually when you've been going to college for a few months and you pick up a better schedule we'll be able to talk more and have fun like we used to. I also have to learn to buckle down with AP, so we'll both be working very hard. Either way, I miss you and I love you.

Love,
Angela Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 16674
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 am

Dear Angela,

Thats exactly what I thought for the majority of the time when I was taking AP English and AP Government. lol. Soon you'll fall into a routine, not saying it's going to become easier but once you become used to to the workload.....

well....yeah....Wish I could say it becomes easier, but it is for college credit you know, right? They want you to bleed knowledge and understanding through your pores. So you can be prepared for those AP tests.

Best of Luck,
Tracey

P.S.
SINCE WHEN WAS THAT LANGUAGE EMBEDDED IN YOUR VOCABULARY!??!?!?!?!
lol jk.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 am

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 578370 My little Angelz Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 478156

I know it's hard, feeling like you're not getting enough attention :crying I only feel that way because Baggs is an idiot and doesn't realize when he should be calling me instead of me calling him to exchange 'I love you's and 'I miss you's. I don't know if he feels frustrated with me, though. I work 8+ hours a day, have classes and homework (which will only be getting more tedious as my program advances on), and I try to find a day where I can see him, but it's really hard to even find time to call him when I'm toward the end of a quarter, because of finals. That's why I haven't been on much lately. :sick

I guess what I'm saying is, it's hard getting the attention you want from your love. But college is tedious. I mean, it's the first week and Gabe already has a 3 page paper assigned to him. In only one class. He's got a quiz or test in another class, and I'm sure more homework in all the others.

But he really is trying to give you attention, too. He loves you looooooooooooooooots In love kissing Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 54910 :kiss :inlove :kisskiss :cute Waaaay more than those put together X3

Love ya, girly! (and these smileys <3)
~Bean :3
:pikachu :pikachu :pikachu :pikachu
:pineapple! :kiss :HULA :picture
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 am

Dear Angela,

Just give me some time to get used to the work load. The only thing right now I'm strugging in is the Chemistry math. Biology just has alot of blather hooey chapters. English sucks but yet I can write papers. I got my 3 page paper done in 2 hours and it ended up being 5 pages instead. I have to edit it a few times because I don't like how some paragraphs flow...I'm a perfectionist when it comes to that. If only my rping is as good as my essays. I can be descriptive as hell but with rps. I just don't want to type more then I have to *LAUGHS* I'm a lazy lizard rawr. ( Tha means I love you in dinosaur.)

Math is easier then shit. No problems there. Just chemistry. I hate conversions. Especially the weird ones that I can't remember. I can't remember numbers so I can't remember how to convert the number in question. oh me oh my. I'm gonna have to have help on that one. ><; maybe today my prof will go over some tips. I hope so.

I know I have chemistry chapters to read tonight. Actually just part of a chapter.

English is a loose cannon. I'll probably have to write two promps and read a story in the book. Yeah that sounds about right. ><;

Just be a little patient with me. I know I promised you college wouldn't be any different than highschool. Well I had no inkling to JUST how much they give for homework.

I am going to try to write to you more on here. It seems to be a good way to talk if its by letter. Sometimes your Angelaness distracts me. ( thats a good thing but in this situation its bad for me. I need to do my college work).

The first week was so hard I felt like I got slapped in the face a ton of times. It wasn't easy. This week I'm hoping its easier.

Well I shall talk to you later. I get out around 3 today.

I love you. I love you bunches. I would pluck each star in the sky if I could and paint a picture with them in the night sky for you.

I love you,
Gabe

Last edited by TheLonelyRaven on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 am

Ppppssssst, Angela

I told you he loves you lots Smile

Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Dear People,
Alright! As of now I have answered to all of my roleplays. Now no one can say that I haven't! >.> With that said I can't promise that I'll keep up with them. I'll try to but deep down on just a lazy person. I'll get distracted by a book or an anime and I won't feel like it. I'm sorry but it's the truth. Enjoy the posts and I promise I'll at least try and not be so lazy with them.

Love,
Angela :cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next