The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Dearest Beanie,

Lols, love youuuuuu! XD

Much hugglies and such,
Britt y Alora
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Baggs,

Lyin here with you
Listenin to the rain
Smilin just to see
A smile upon your face

These are the moments
I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments
I'll remembered all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Lookin in your eyes
Seein all I need
Everything you are
Is everything to me

These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments
I know all I need this

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream has come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you, here with me

These are the moments
I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments
I'll remembered all my life

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream has come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you, here with me

No, I could not ask for more than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
Nooo, yeah
No, I could not ask for more
Ahahaha, yeah

This song is so true to my feelings towards you, honey. I love you so much. I'm still trying to figure out more ways to show it. And I'm so proud of you for losing all this weight - it takes a lot of patience and determination to do it for an extended amount of time like you've done. Over two years now - I'm so happy for you ^w^ You've inspired me to start working out and lose my extra pounds. I will - no matter how much you say I don't need to lose anything. Razz I've already lost some inches around my thighs with four days of working out on that bike. Huzzah! XD

Love you, sweetheart!
Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 am

Dear Bean,

Flying flubber fungus fish

Gabe

Dear Angela,

I love you so much. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

gabe
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Gabe.

O.o
Uhm... Chocolate chips calling cocoa cats?
XD

x Beanie

---

Everyone,

I won't be on this weekend because.... (refer to note to Baggs)

x Bean

---

Baggs,

I cannot WAIIITTTTT until TOMORRROWWWWWWW!! You gets to spend the nightsss!!! Very Happy

[Not in same room, everybody. Spare bedroom is upstairs, diagnoly across the hall from my parents room, and my room is downstairs in the basement on the other side of the hosue. Mom has the hearing of a mouse. hey, that rhymed Very Happy]

And then we gets ready for the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Colts! XP Though I watch the superbowl for the ads. I don't watch sports. You know that, honey. ;P

And I think you're gonna LOVE your Valentine's present. I'm putting all of my heart into it and i'm not accepting any help at all. I will also be blushing like mad when you read it. And maybe hiding my face. So be prepared for that. >//>

I love you so much! There needs to be more words for that phrase. Someone invent them!!!
<3 forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and always until the end of forever (plus a century or two)
your Jelly Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Dear Gabe,
since you haven't been talking to me all day I will not be able to tell you in person that I got a two during my solo performance.
I will also not be able to tell you and complain how freezing cold it was walking around in my uniform.
I will also not tell you that I thought of you and Mario when I saw that all the lockers in the school were made by some company in Canton, Ohio.
I cut my hand on the metal of a door, one of those plate things with the door handle...but I won't tell you that in person either, stung like a b!tch ass paper cut DX
I will also not be able to tell you that during the ensemble performance we did really good and the only thing the adjudicator pointed out was how we need to look happy while we sing and not like we're in pain, and how we needed to just be a bit more energetic. But I didn't stay to find out the ensemble rating, but then I had been there for 4 hours....
I will also not tell you that people seem to think I have an amazing voice when really I think their just saying that to me to make me feel better.
So I have low self esteem...all the little things my dad and other people have said to me and about me over the years built me into the low esteem self that I am.
-Trace
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 am

To all,

SUPER-BOWL! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* >///< Sorreh, just sayin. THE COLTS IS GONNA WHOOP SOME SAINT AAAAAASS! HOOZAH! XD I'm excited, can't help it!

your goof-ball,
Brittany-nay

Adam,

You really should come over today, watch the Super Bowl. I think that'd be pretty kick-ass!

*hugs*,
Britt
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 am

Bean,

I haz no school so I hope you're on today so we can rp and have a blast.

Love from Bro,

Gabe.

Angela,

Today we must talk for more than 10 minutes XD that was too short but yet I loved it all the same. I love talking with you. I wish we had the day off together. I won't be going since no school on the tv. XD But all the same, I love you, hunny. I love you lots and lots.

Always yours,

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 am

Gabe

I wonder, will we actually rp today? XD
Yay for no school! This is my sister's second snow day in a row. She and her boyfriend watched three or four movies yesterday, and he practically refused to go home, even when the roads were bad. So mom went out to get a few things and brought back cupcakes! Which she doesn't get. >Very Happy They's CHOCOLATE!!! Very Happy

And Baggs is refusing to eat that diet anymore. He can't stand beets (he hated them before anyway), tuna, even vanilla ice cream now. So instead of running 20 minutes a day on that diet, he's gonna eat less food and run 30 minutes, three times a day. He's gonna be really tuckered out by the time his birthday comes around (in less than a month!!)

CRAP I GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHAT TO GET HIM ><

Hmm........ That will require planning.... TO THE INTERWEBS!!!!

Luv ya, bro
Beanz
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 pm

To all my PYTs out there,

Have yall noticed how sporatically spaztic we can get? Figured I'd let ya know!

I love ya!,
Brittany

PS: I HAS NO SCHOOL EITHEEEEER!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 am

Dear Mother,

I hate you right now. Last night was unexcusable. We are not your free baby sitting service, as Mario said. We are almost 18 and you have no right in treating us like little kids. We're not little kids anymore so leave us alone and get your own life. Secondly, me and Mario do not read minds we don't know that you wanted us to clean the f-ing house. You left no note or anything! " You should know the house needs to be clean!" Oh shut the hell up. We don't know this. We don't read your mind magically you paranoid chihuahua. You're making me and Mario want to move out once we turn 18. Mario is already planning on it, he even has an apartment he's checking out unknown to you. You're driving us insane. I'd quit now while you're ahead because you're driving us away with you're freaking outness.

Another thing, WTF. You told us we could make our own choices and yet you don't let me stay home! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! I swear to god you're the biggest hypocrite I know ( aside from dad). I'm actually thinking of moving out with mario now. As soon as I get a job I'm gonna move out with him and we'll handle an apartment ourselves. Yeah and you can't do shit cause we're 18 and you brought this on yourself.

Your pissed off son

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Dear JCPS:

BEST CHOICE YOU'VE MAAAAAAAAADE IN YEARS! Thank you for giving us two days off and an hour delay tomorrow! ^,^

Hoping for more,
Brittany
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm

JCPS,

*laughs* We have ANOTHER day off?! This is so awesome... Though there are some key people I would like to see tomorrow ^///^ Can't much do that now can I? Eh, I'll figure it out. I hope to get a cell-phone soon as well, so I don't have to worry 'bout not talkin to friends. It sucks btw. But still, yay for more snow and another day off. Gives me time to practice my parts of the scene Ashley and I have to do on Wednesday. Fun-fun!

Brittany

All,

HAPPY BELATED VALLENTINE'S DAY!!!

From the GREATEST PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF WONDERLAND,
BRITTNAY-NAY (The Mad Hatter's Wife)
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Kris and Self,

Why was I so horny in drama?!?!?!? And Kris, your straddling of my waist during this time was not helping ANYTHING! *dies* Luckily, this feeling has died away and I will no longer suffer from it today. Tomorrow, I shant see you so I shall miss you muches, and then friday's the last day we have in class together... Tear! *hugs* I lurv ya!

*runs away laughing*,
Britt.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Dear self,

WHOOOO! Congrats, girl! You made it! DeVry LOVES you!

love, self. XD

Dear DeVry,

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN! T^T ACCEPT ME PLEEAAAAAASE~ I know the interview went more smoothly than thought ==.

love, future student x3
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:57 am

Steph

I'm totally sure that DeVry accepted you x3 Congratulations (because my bean powers are amazing and I have foreseen your acceptance letter XD)

Love ya girly!
Beanie

--

Baggs

I. Am. Totally. In. Love. With. You.

Just thought I'd let you know. <3
All my heart, forevermore.
Bean

--

Gabe

So how was your birthday? Sorry I kinda... ya know... missed it... v.v My bad...
Ain't it cool being 18? XD

Your sis,
Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Steph-bear:

CONGRATS HONEY! *hugs* Hope you have fun at DeVry!

Much lovins,
Brittnay-nay

Adam:

Alora's pissed that you more likely than not ditched out on us again. Sure you went skating yesterday, but you promised me and her you'd come over. Oh look, here you aren't. She's given up on you so ya know. Not a good way to show someone you like that you care. Just sayin.

*glare-much*,
Brittany
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Bean,

Thanks! I'm aware that your bean powers are beyond comprehension and all amazing and awesome XD. I loves youu~

Your minion,
Steph XD

Dear Britt,

I shall! I hope things are going well for ya dude! =D *cuddles*

Lotsa love and care,
Steph
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 am

Steph

Aw, thanks XDD
I loves you too

Your master? o.o >:] XD
Bean
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Bean

O_O...*points to collar that's been knawed at* yesh? Have I been abandoned!? Shocked

Abandoned kitty/wolf,
Steph xD
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 am

Steph

You ish not abandoned!!
You ish mine now XDDDD

Love ya girly
~ Bean
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Bean (again xD)

YAAAY~ I ish loved! XD *tail wags*

Love ya too ya crazy nut x3,
Steph.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Angela

I've been wondering this for a while... Don't get me wrong, I love you to death! (Which is why I'm wondering this)

You never really talk to me. Not that you did before, but it's even less now. And I don't know why Sad It makes teh bean sad...

And then we never really rp, which makes me think you hate it or are annoyed with me or the way I rp, I dunno. i feel bad about bringing it up, cuz I don't want to bug you or think you have to - you don't, I'm just wondering... Cuz i showed you a few other rps that I made and you said you were busy and passed on joining them... I dunno.

I'm just babbling, sorry. Didn't get much sleep last night, Dad showed up sometime this morning, Baggs is working himself really hard, to the point he's not on much, and I'm worried about him.... It's a big mess. I'm a big mess right now, I'm really sorry. Too much babbling! I should stop now! ...Anytime.... GODDAMNIT BEAN STFU!

XD
Love ya, angela! Hope we can talk more :3
Bean
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Aunt Lisa

I think the next time you decide to do something along those lines, you should consult your sister. Since she knows her husband and all, and you don't know him like we do.

Love you very much, but this will make our vacation awkward.
- Bean

---

Dad

She was trying to help and give you tough love, but it didn't come out that way. You do need to go to rehab, but I think vacation will be good for you. I do not agree with your sister-in-law.

I love you, dad <3 Don't take it too hard.
- Bean Pole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 am

Weather,
WHY ARE YOU SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX
IT needs to warm up to the point that I don't want to stay huddled in my bed all morning DX
-Tracey
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:43 pm

GUYS!:

I BROKE MY WRIST IN TWO PLACES! *he-he* I has a neon orange cast! HUUZAH!

Much love,
Britt-brat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next