The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Dear Neil,
YOU CAME OVER TO SAY HEY TO ME ON YOUR OWN ACCORD!!!!!!!!

YES! <3

Does this mean...I'm slowly working my magic on you? o3o
lol jk

See you....tomorrow....or Monday.

Trace

Dear Bean,
Nice talking to you too :3
me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Dear Baby GaGa,
Today is your 6th month with Branden. Branden is a really nice guy and I'm happy for you.

Sort of. I'm happy for you but I'm also mad at you.

While everyone is calling you two the ideal couple and you're gushing joy and happiness all I can remember is when everyone was saying that Branden was a loser and that you should dump him for Steven or some athlete and I was the only one who stood by you that first week and then the week after that. Why couldn't you do the same for me?

Happy anniversery, Ash.

Love,
Angela

--
Dear Bean,
What's this about a comic? Sounds groovy (x3) I mean fun ^-^ Keep us posted.

Angela

--
Dear Blank

Blah,
Angeka

--
Dear Forums,

I have two potential lines for a poem but I have no idea what to do with them. Maybe I should just put them on a banner >.>

I want to taste the cider on your lips
As champange bubbles down my throat
And tears down my cheeks...

Ok, three lines >.>;;;

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Dear Blank,
It gets harder and harder waiting.

Blah,
Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 am

Dear no one,

I'm tiredddd. ahhhh. z-z I wanna sleep.

zzzz

gabe.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Gabe,

Go to sleep, sleepy head! Good luck on your finals, I know you'll do fine Smile

Bean

---

Angela

The comic will be something along the lines of:
Annoying customers from the p.o.v. of a gas station cashier
XD
I have to rant somehow!
I already have my first one brainstormed out. I just have to finish my assistant manager's card before I start the comic, which I'm working on right now Smile
And yes, you should put your short poem in a banner. Smile

Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Dear Bean,
I'm excited for you Smile I hope you'll let us have a peek when you're done.

Love,
Angela

--
Dear Leigh,
Fuck you. Fuck you high up your pot smoking ass until you bleed.

Angela

--
To The Three Students Busted for Herion and Armed Robbery,
Let this be a lesson to all of the other dumb asses I go to school with. Don't ever think it won't happen to you. You WILL be found out.

Angela

Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

My beautiful Girlfriend,

RILEY!!! I fucking love you soooooooo much. Being able to spend all weekend with you was the best thing ever. I hope going to get chinese food and at-home decorating your cake was enjoyable. And I know you wanted to through skittles at the annoying children (teenagers) in the back row when we went to see Tangled. And I'm sorry I didn't let you. But at least we know that you're an awesome driver and we REALLY need to get one of those hunting games...
I am so lucky to call you my girlfriend, even if our parents can't know. At least our friends are accepting of the idea :3
Baby girl, I love you with all of my heart and soul. I'm so thankful that you are in my life,

Brittany <3
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Dear britt,

I'm thankful you have someone dear to you in life ^^. Someone that makes you happy.

Love, steph.

Dear everyone,

I got more hours! Very Happy This is like a promotion practically! But I will be drop dead tired so o-o...I may be MIA sometimes xD. Love ya guys~

Love, steph.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Dear Steph,

Thanks chica. You've been on the really long road with me, haven't ya? But yeah, she makes me sooooo happy. :3

LOVE YOU GIRL,
Britt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Dear Neil,
Omg, so you play the ukulele, the mandolin, and your artist?
I think....you are unknowingly making me slightly obsessed with you.
Hope I get to see you in the art building tomorrow XD

Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Dear Brit

I love you, woman Very Happy I'm very very happy to know you've found somebody to be happy with. Bring her on over to the forums so we can get to know her Very Happy I'll try to be on more I promise.

I LOVE YOU LIKE A SIS! <3
I'M VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU
YOU HAVE NO IDEA
:DDD

Beanie :3
:pikachu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Dear Whomever,
I scared myself. When I was taking the dishes out of the drying rack and I picked up the big kitchen knife. I've never been a cutter and I never will be, but for just a second as I was holding it, my sleeve rolled up to my forearm I wondered what it would feel like. It hurt just thinking about it.

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:09 am

Dearest Bean,

I would bring her on, but she works during her little free time and she's not an RPer... I'll post a pic of her later, I swears!!!

Ily chica,
Britt
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Dear Angela,

don't start cutting. I've been there.i've been tothe point wear I'm used a filet knife to peel away like 6 or 7 layers of skin. I did some nerve damage and nearly bled out. Don't do anythin to hurt yourself. I understand entirely the little hints of daring and desire, but don't pursue. Promise you won't.

Caring,
Britt
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 am

Dear Angela,

You better not cut yourself little girl. I SWEAR I'll find you some way or another =-=. Like my dear Britt said, it's not worth it. I have a few scars I'm not proud of but hey, life sucks but it can get better. NEVER think like that again. Both of you girls are very well loved, so this doesn't just go for angela. Britt, you too! ><8. Love you girls, please don't do anything to yourselves nor think of it. You girls are the best people I've known even irl, so, do me and everyone else a favor, don't do anything like that.

With much love,
Steph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 am

Dear Britt,

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

lol jk.

I'm happy for you, I thought I told you earlier...but I didnt D:
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Steph,

I won't. Scout's promise.

<3,
Britt
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Trace,

Haha okay! Lols, thanks chica.

<3,
Britt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Dear Steph,
I'm sorry for scaring you, sis. I would never cut, you know me. I don't know what it was. I was just putting the dishes away and I picked up the butcher knife and it was like a brief moment. I won't ever do that though, I promise. I can't do that to you or anyone else.

Love,
Angela

--
Dear Britt,
Thank you for caring. I know that we don't talk much and it really means a lot that you said something. Like I said to Steph, it was just a small moment where I was holding it and it only crossed my mind for a few seconds. I promise I won't hurt myself.

While I'm here I'd also like to give you congrats for your girlfriend. You deserve to be happy :] And how lucky, near the holidays! How fun together and enjoy the time ^-^

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Angela,

I know that it was just a split-second... But that's how the urge starts. Don't be afraid to talk to me if you start feelin that way... I hope I'll be able to help. Smile

And thanks. She and I are really happy actually. Our first month is on christmas actually <3.

Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 am

Timmy

I know it's an important choice, but you have to weigh the pros and cons.

Kyle is sweet and understanding. He's smart and thoughtful. He's changing for the better. He's willing to sit you down and tell you all his crazies.

Ryan is hot and, though he is thoughtful, not as thoughtful and open with his feelings as Kyle. As far as I know, he only wants you for sex. That's what it seems like to me. He's known you for all of 3 weeks and is already saying "I think I love you", that's really fast. Really really fast. Too fast. And he won't slow down.

Kyle understood when you said you needed a break to just think and figure out what you want.

Ryan blew up and said you either pick him or don't talk to him.

I'm leaning towards Kyle, Timmy. Based mainly upon their reactions, comparing them, and the fact that I haven't talked to Ryan yet.

I love you, Timmy. I don't want you to get hurt. Choose who you think will last, don't let them try to win you over.
I'm always here for you. And if you do decide to turn straight, go to Crystal. She needs cuddles from a boy

Love ya, bitch
TweedleDee

---

Crystal

My biggest Christmas wish is to get you and Jon together before he passes. It kills me inside knowing that it won't happen, but I just want you to be happy. If it were Travis and me, I'd want to be by his side every second, no matter how much it hurt. I'd learn to cope after. But this might work for you, I see you coping more and more. I'm glad you can cope with it. I wouldn't be able to. Though, like you say, I'm sure I'm stronger than I think.

I love you, Crystal. You're my best girl friend right now. I'm always here for you Thank you for being here for me. It means a lot, especially considering I've never had a friend like you, or an older sister. You really are the older sister I never had and always wanted. You're awesome

<3
Short stuff

---

Kyle [who recently quit]

You're a fucking moron
Why did you agree to the drug test if you knew you were going to fail?
And then go smoke a bowl when you got home.
Idiot.

Me.

---

Denise

I am not the only one who asked the question
So saying "What nerve" to the boss lady ain't gonna fly. Simple fucking question.
I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but you can get over it
For some reason, I feel I am the next to get fired. That ain't gonna happen. I'm gonna step it up. No more eating at work no more goofing off. All business.
I love decorating the store with you and moving around displays but let me do something besides run the register. All you do is hang out with the boss and take a long smoke break while I'm hit with a line. Thanks, btw, for helping me through those. NOT.
Not too happy with you right now, mini-boss-lady
Me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Dear Vince,
I hate you.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Dear Lord God in heaven almighty,

I need some sort of divine inspiration for this paper, seriously, I can't think of anything to write 4 pages on this....I know the "dream" MLK has not been achieved, but I cant support my idea....and I can't do research...but I can't really argue the other way around it either...Auuuugh life be confusing.

Tracey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 am

Dear Vince,
I'm sorry, I don't hate you. I wish I hadn't said that.

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am

Dear self,
you have a choir concert tonight, please try and pull your share of the thing and be able to hit those highnotes..It'd be pretty awesome if you could actually hit some of those high notes...
You truly are loosing your upper range.
<3
Tracey

Dear Neil,
Please please please let me see you a couple times a week next semester!!! T^T
I really really like you!
Alyssa told me something about you saying you had some form of Autism, I don't care. I still think you are amazing.
I only wish that I can see you again after this week...cause I really like you a lot more than I should right now.
And getting cut of cold turkey....ain't that cool D:

Tracey.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Dear Trace,

In regards to your paper... Consider the intense continuation of segregation and tie in racial profiling. Even then, compare pay between races for the same job (you'll be able to find evidence of discrimination...) talk about how perspectives haven't changed since the 60s, they're just kept quiet. Just suggestions though.

Hope I could help,
Britt
-.............-..............-
Riley,

Baby. You looked sooooooooo gorgeous yesterday. I really like you in white.
I've been thinking about Christmas, and what to get you... I wanna get you a hat that matches your fox jacket (hopefully). I know what you're gonna get me, and I'm adament that you not get me so much!!! I don't approve of being spoiling :p But I love you :p

Can't wait to see you again :3,
Britt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear Blank,
There is so much that I want to say and yet I can't say any of it. That hurts more than anything else.

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next