The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 pm

To anyone

I love how I'm busy for 9 days and finally find time to get online and you ignore me...
Just sayin.

Bean.

---

Baggs

I love you so much. You're so good to me. I don't deserve you. I don't know why you picked me, but thank you. Thank you for loving me as much as you do. Thank you for holding me and kissing me. Thank you for being there when I need you. You have no idea how much it means to me. I'm sorry I complain all the time - you shouldn't be the one I rant to. You shouldn't be the one I cry in front of. I should smile with you.

I love you so much.
Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 pm

dear beloved bean,
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

I shan't ignore you.

Trace

Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Trace

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU TOO!!

Yay <3

Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Dear Forums,
I would just like to welcome our new recruit :] He's a friend of mine from Quizzie. We're all glad to have you aboard!

Angela
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Dear new recruit,

Uh..HI xD
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am

Dear customers of mine,

How I do love you. I love when you yell at me for carding you because you look 20 when you're buying alcohol. I love when you hand me $100 bills and get something worth five dollars and expect me to have change for it. I love when you yell at me for having to press the green button to confirm your price when you pay with debit. I love when you get angry at me because your card is being declined.

I especially love when you run out of patience when there's a line and walk out of the store, then another one of you thinks I'm racist because that man just happened to be of African American decent and I thought I saw something in his hand.

I'll tell you what. You can all go f*ck yourselves. Smile

<3 Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 am

Dear Customers of teh Bean,
In the word's on Jessi Slaughter, "Stop HAAAATINNNN' ON HERRRRR!" Except, of course, Bean isn't a bratty little 11 year-old troll and she really doesn't deserve to be hated on.

Love,
Angela :]
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Workplace

I love you. But I don't want to go to you right now... >.<

Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 am

Dear Self,
You really have to buckle down on your summer reading and work. Hating it with a white-hot passion isn't actually going to make it go anywhere. At least you don't have a packet like you did last year. Just finish a terrible, unredeemable book and write a few essays and then you can enjoy the rest of your summer without any worries :]

You can do it!

Love Always,
Yourself! Very Happy

--
Dear David Cohen,
Where the hell do you get off writing about the American dream when you're British? Seriously.

From,
An Unsatisfied Reader

--
Dear Mommy and Daddy,
Happy Anniversery! I love you both so much! Very Happy

Love,
Angelina :] You're Daughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

Dear Nair,
For the love of fucking God, I hate you!!!

Angela T______T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Dear Dad,

PLEEEASE SET UP THE WIRELESS INTERNET!!!

Tacey
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am

Dear angela,

I apologize with our new rp...but I think gloves will be taken off with this one XD, goodness!

Love, Steph. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:38 am

Guys!
Guys, guys, guys! I just learned that we can leave comments on eachother's profiles! Just click visitor messages and leave eachother a nice little message! Maybe it's just because I'm exhausted, but I am thoroughly amused and happy! lol!

Angela!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 am

Angela,

how do you dislike nair? Yes, it itches once it sets in, but no razor burns, and your legs are silky smooth for three to five extra days! Very Happy
It's just a pain in the ass to get rid of the smell Razz

<3 Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 am

Bean wrote:
Angela,

how do you dislike nair? Yes, it itches once it sets in, but no razor burns, and your legs are silky smooth for three to five extra days! Very Happy
It's just a pain in the ass to get rid of the smell Razz

<3 Bean

Dearest Bean,
I hate Nair because now I have a first degree acid burn the size of a small loaf of bread.

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Dear my lovely online family,

I apologize for my lack of presence (though I don't know if yall noticed). I'm heavy loaded with school wor, already, and school hasn't even started yet. My girlfriends and I have been hanging out heavy-duty this past month and I appreciate their love. I needed to see them cause I really needed to get straightened out again. Hopefully I can be on daily again...

Love you guys,
Britt
---------------------------
Baby,
I love you! You're so sweet and fantastic and make me feel so special! This is the first thing in a while that makes me feel good, like I'm not just distracting myself ffom Jacob. I hope work is going well and I can't wait to be able to see you again!

Love you baby,
Britt
---------------------------
Jacob Hayes,

Yes, I still want you to break up with Krissy. Yes, I want my chance with you... Yes, your smile still makes my heart melt. But you know what? If none of that happens, I'll be just fine.

Your loudest cheerleader,
Britt-Brat
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 am

Angela

O.O BAD NAIR!!! YOU SHOULD NOT HURT MY ANGELZ THIS WAY!!!!! >:[
Just for that, I'm shaving this morning.

I'm sorry teh Angelz :[ I wuves you!

<3 Bean
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 am

Dear bean...

I just noticed you have a very nice pic of yourself as your avatar on the forums XD. Haha~ You look cute by the way! =D

Love, Steph.

Dear Angela,

Nair is evil! But alas, it does the job. ._. I may just have to resort to that....I despise shaving...*looks at small cuts on legs* T_T

Love, Steph.

Dear Britt,

I miss ya! Hopefully ya do get on the forums again! Cause I has returned!><8, Love ya! =D Hope everything goes well in your life.

Love, Steph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:01 am

Dear Forums,
I love you very much. Please grow to be more lively and industrious. I know we can do it!

Angela

--
Dear Guys,
Alright, the nominating for the 2010 Summer Awards has begun. Start private messaging me nominations for people and awards! Very Happy If you want to nominate me for something please send it to Bean or Gabe.

Angela
--
Dear Bean and Gabe,
If someone messages you a nomination tell me what the cateorgory is so I can post it in the thread.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Dear self,

Stop being depressed. It's just two guys who haven't talked to in order to have a real conversation with them. Sure you've known them awhile but....your probably just getting on their nerves, and they both have probably moved on. Oh well, in was interesting while it lasted. Yay...for low self esteem Plastered on the pages of this thread.

-sighs-

Trace

Mario,

Is it sad that I don't even expect you to show up on our one year anniversary? -sighs- I suppose it is. Can't talk to Gabe about how i feel...so i talked to some friends. I've just been...depressed lately I suppose. They say 5 minutes of time together once a month isn't much of a relationship at all. As much as I hate to admit it, they're right.
...so....what are we? What am I worth to you?

Love,
????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Dear Wii Fit,
I adore you! You are one of the most wonderful inventions to come into creation! With all of your games and yoga lessons I've never had fun excercising so much before! Here's to a great work out and a future bikini body! Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 45816

You're Biggest Fan,
Angela
--

Dear Cold Water,
Thank you for letting me have such a nice shower after such a great work out! It means a lot! I'm so relaxed and on top of the world!

Lurve,
Angela!!!
--
Dear Leg Burn,
Will you go away already so I can wear shorts again?! It's a bit hard working out in long pants T____T

Muchas Gracias,
Angela Begging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 am

Mario,

...I'm sorry.

Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Steph

Why, thank you Smile That was the first time I brushed my hair in like two weeks (it looked cute messy, too, all wavy and whatnot) and I was all dressed up so I said "why not?" Smile
Plus, I needed a picture update for facebook XD

Bean

---

Angela

Will do! *salute* ^w^

<3 Bean

---

Trace

O.O WHAT HAPPENED *CLING*

<3 Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Dear Bean,
Gabe offered to tell Mario, I wanted to end it...
because you know, he was too busy to come on for weeks on end, and I just kept getting depressed about it.
So, I feel horrible for ending it this way, but I took his offer.

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Dear Panettone,
I love you, boy. We'll be at the shelter to pick you up soon and then we'll patch up the hole in the fence so that you never run away again. Please don't scare us like this anymore. I was so, so worried. I'm sorry you have to spend the night alone in a cold and scary cage. I promise I'll give you all of the treats you want tomorrow.

Love,
Mommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next