The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Jake nodded, smiling and turning on the car. He then drove on to Charisma's. She never really left her pills at his place before, so, he knew where to go. "Feeling a bit better though? No mood swings to come yet?" he asked as he drove.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

She shook her head. "No. Not unless some sort of trafic happens." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"Heh, well no traffic yet." Jake said as he was driving still. He coughed, knowing they still had issues to work out. But at least they were making up. He held her hand at a stop, kissing it. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 pm

She looked seriously at him. "I'm sorry too." she replied.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Jake smiled, nodding and kissing her softly. Once arriving at the apartment, he took her hand as they went up the stairs. Getting inside, he rubbed his arms. The AC was left on cold and not at a moderate temperature. "Sheesh, it's colder than alaska in here." he complained.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Charisma cursed and ran to turn the AC off. She hurried and took her pill, sighing, feeling better mentally that she took it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Jake was relieved, feeling warmer. Sitting on the couch, he patted the space beside him. "Sit down. We should talk."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 pm

She nodded, sitting next to him and bringing her knees to her chest like always.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 pm

"So, I want to apologize for what I said earlier. It was..uncalled for. I should answered your texts but I was more afraid of myself than of replying...." Jake explained, looking down. "Anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

She looked at him. She moved in one fluid movement to straddle him. "I think you're square." she smirked, going back to where they left off the previous night.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Jake looked up, raising a brow. "Oh wow, so I'm automatically forgiven?" he asked, grinning and praying this wasn't a trick.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 pm

She nodded. "You're forgiven."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Jake chuckled, looking over Charisma and kissing her softly. "So I take it this is the wonderful make up s*x eh?" he smirked, nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

She nodded, smiling. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Jake sighed, kissing her deeply. He truly was sorry, and he thought he could make it up to her, somehow.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 pm

She kissed back, happy they were okay. She pulled away. "Just don't walk away on me again. Please." she begged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm

"I won't. Promise." Jake said, staring into her eyes. Kissing her once more, he held her tightly in his arms, not planning to let her go anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm

"Hey..." she mumbled, pulling away to look at him. "Do you remember when you asked me to marry you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 pm

"Yeah? What about it?" Jake asked, now wondering what she had in mind. Did she want to rethink her decision?
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm

She looked down and took his hands, playing with his fingers. "I wanna change my answer. I'll marry you. But not until later. Not until I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Jake raised a brow. "So, you do, but not until you're ready?" he asked, completely surprised. After what happened with her mom and dad, he wondered whether she would consider that any time soon.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm

She nodded slowly, suddenly thinking she was just living the moment. Was she really ready to make this commitment?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:45 pm

"Just think about it. I don't want to say ok and then have you freak out." Jake said, seeing the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 pm

I don't want to go back on my answer again though." she said, resting her forehead against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

"Then it's final..." Jake smiled, happy that she accepted. Kissing her head, he held her in a tender embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next