The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 am

Nicky sighed gently. He hated school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Rose decided to change the subject. There was still a week and a half left of summer. The night day Carmella would be taking her shopping for school.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Everybody at his school expected Nicky to be just like Damien. Tall, blonde, and extremely handsome. Nicky was short, black hair, he was handsome but people just stayed away from him. He had what vampires called, " The Dark Blood" that kept prey at bay instead of atracting them to him, like Damien and Lizzy could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Rose did not realize that she would be gaining many suitors once she entered high school. Even as a human, though she denied it, she had the features that many men found attractive. Petite, rosy pink cheeks, innocent eyes, sweet smile. This was only intensified now that she was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Nicky would become feirce instead of gentle around people. He would be working overtime to keep the male humans away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Rose's sweet, innocent behavior would attract the adoration from the boys, and the absolute hatred from the girls. Of course, Rose wouldn't know anything about having so many suitors, and would only write them off as friends and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Nicky would make it quiet clear that Rose was his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Rose sighed softly once she had finished cleaning her dish and then putting it in the drying rack. Turning to look at Nicky, she smiled. "What should we do today?" Summer was almost over. Perhaps they could go on a date? They had never really gone on one before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 am

Nicky shrugged." Dunno"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 am

"Maybe," she whispered softly, looking down at her feet. "We could go on a date?" Rose murmured. Even if it wasn't anything big or special, she'd still be happy as long as it was with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

" Sure if thats what you want to do." Nicky replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm

"Really?" Rose asked softly. She wished that he would have a little more input. He seemed to be willing to do whatever she wanted, but she didn't really know his person feelings about the things that they did togther. "Alright." she murmured, and then sat down on a kitchen stool, trying to think over what would be a good place for a date.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Nicky wasn't one to jump for joy but that didn't mean he wasn't excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Sometimes she wished that he was a little more open. But then, he wouldn't be Nicky. Not really. Smiling softly, she then asked him where he wanted to go. "Any ideas?" Rose asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 am

"movies" he offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

"Which movie?" Rose asked, mentally listing all of the movies that had come out recently. Three comedies, two which would probably be flops. Two romantic comedies, both with predictable endings. One football movie, and four horror flicks.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:50 am

" Drive ins" He said. They played old movies. Tarzan was playing and Jarassic Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 am

Rose blushed softly. "Drive in?" she asked softly. Rose, like many other girls, couldn't help but wonder if Nicky was inviting her to the drive in so that they could make out in the car. But Nicky wasn't that kind of guy. She didn't think so, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:22 am

Nicky wasn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 am

Nicky was too much of a gentleman to take her to a place primarily in hopes of getting her to make out with him. If the did happen, it would never be because he had planned it in advance.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 am

Nicky liked watching movies outside. She could even check his thoughts. They were pure innocent thoughts. Popcorn, a little snuggling under a blanket if they got cold, sure, but that was just cute. Sharing some cotton candy or a hot dog. It was just an innocent cute date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 am

Rose knew that Nicky was pure. They had been going out for nearly half a year before they had started to do anything below the clothes. And they'd nearly been together a year before they made love. Not to mention that Nicky simply was not like most teenage boys. And that was not only because he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

Nicky felt with his heart alot of the times. Sometimes he was sweet but then sometimes he was dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 am

Rose had never really seen his dark side. He didn't show it to her. The only time that she had been around him when he was letting his darker colours be shown when she was on the verge of death, and hardly conscious.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 am

Nicky didn't like to be dark round her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next