The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:25 pm

A shuddering sigh of pleasure passed from Lizzy's lips as he kissed down her willing body. With each soft kiss, she let out a gentle sigh, her hands clenching at the soft cotton sheets beneath them. It was as he started kissing inbetween her inner thighs that she felt the adrenaline rush inside of her body, her limbs being numb like jell-o.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Ryan masterfully work his tongue against her inner thighs ever so teasing her woman area with every time he got closer and closer to kissing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Lizzy groaned softly, her back arching up in pleasure as he continued to tease her with the slick feeling of his tongue against her soft flesh. As he continued to kiss her and tease her near her womanhood, soft cries of pleasure passed her lips, followed by pleas for him to stop teasing her. Ryan was a gentle lover, but also a man who liked to tease his woman until the brink of her release.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Ryan came back up and kissed her neck leaving gentle bites on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 pm

A protesting whimper passed her lips briefly as he began to kiss back up her body. As he started to leave little bites and kisses on her neck, she groaned and writhed gently underneath him. "Oh, Ryan..." she breathed shyly in his ear, her body singing with the pleasure. Her body had never been treated like this before, there were places that he was touching and kisses that she had never dreamed would have given her such pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Ryan skillfully ran his fingers along her breasts slowly teasing the little nipples till they were tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Lizzy's head went back and she gasped softly, her body arching closer to his. It felt so good to be touched and stroked like this, in such intimate places. He wasn't too rough about it, yet he also knew how to give her pleasure. As his fingers worked at teasing the dark peach colored beads that adorned each breast, she let out soft mewl's of pleasure in his ear.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm

He nipped her neck and pressed his waist on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Lizzy groaned and pressed against him, her hands at his hips to help him move on her. She felt so euphoric and happy around him, it surprised her that such ecstasy could be real. Grunting softly, she rubbed her hips against him, kissing from his shoulder bone all of the way up to his jawbone. Why had she needed to wait so long to find him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Ryan groaned encouraging her to move against his growing arousal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 pm

After all he had done to give her pleasure she had been surprised when he had begun to moan over something as simple as rubbing him. A gentle blush painted her cheeks and she continued to rub her waist against his sensually, ignoring the growing wetness of her cotton panties. She could feel his growing arousal begin to poke through her boxers against her inner thigh, causing her to groan softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Ryan moaned rubbing inbetween her thighs getting stiff ready for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Lizzy groaned as they continued to move together, her hands gently pressing down into his back to bring him closer to her. It had to be a sin for them to fit together so perfectly like they did. Breathing in sharply, she pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately and desirefully, just as she had done when she had first arrived at his apartment.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm

" I love you so much" he breathed out softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 pm

"I love you too, Ryan." she murmured happily, nuzzeling his cheek affectionately. She yawned peacefully, and rested her head on his chest. He had a nice musky scent after their love making and it made her feel alive. "You smell so good, Sweetheart." she murmured, kissing his lips. She wasn't sure if she needed to leave soon, and if her parents and children were worried about her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Ryan smiled softly as he moved and took off the used protection and threw it in the trash can.

-------

https://beanscorner.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=161
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40