The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 pm

" Oh yeah. I meant Go Fish" Nicky saidh sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 am

Rose chuckled softly. "Where do you keep the card deck?" She didn't want tp firther go into it an embarass Nicky, especially since he was half asleep, and it was easy to slurr words togrther or mispronounce things when you were tired.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 pm

" On my dresser" Nicky yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 pm

"You know, Love," Rose said softly, "If you're really tired, I won't hold it against you if you go back to sleep." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:48 pm

" I want to keep you company" Nicky said sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 pm

She really apprecaited that he at least tried to keep her company, and make her happy. "Alright." she murmured softly, walking over to the dresser and picking up the leather deck holding case. Walking back to the bed, she opened it and took out the playing cards.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Nicky rubbed his eyes and stretched turning his bed light on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 pm

She shuffled the deck several times before giving them each their cards. Placing the remains of the deck in the center of the bed, she picked up her hand of cards and looked down at it, checking her numbers.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Nicky pullled out the pairs he had leaving him with 3 cards. He had two pairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 am

Rose chuckled softly. Her hand of cards wasn't so hot, not that she was planning on letting him know this. She gently drummed her fingers against the matress.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 am

"Do you have a 2?" Nicky asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"..." She sighed softly, and then nodded her head. "Yeah." she answered, chuckling and then giving him her two of clubs. Glancing down at her hand, she looked back up at him. "Do you have any aces?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Nicky made a pair with the twos. " Go Fish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Rose pouted softly, but reached into the pile of cards and took the one off the top. She raised a brow, however, seeing that she had a jack. Rose wasn't sure if they were using that as a wildcard, or if they were supposed to get rid of them. When she wasn't going good at a game, she tended to get competetive and pout. Which brought a lot of attention to her full rose bud lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Nicky chuckled and he pulled up a little radio and sat it on his bed. He kept the volume on low but they listened to the radio as they played. 80s hits were on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Rose looked up as he picked up the small radio, and smiled as he put it on a station that was playing 80's music. Something it was hard to focus on card games when you were all too aware of the person sitting before you.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Nicky smiled gently. " Hmm have a 5?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Rose nodded her head softly. "Yeah." she murmured, handing him her five of hearts. "Do you have any eights?" Rose asked, hoping that she wouldn't have to pick from the deck in the center again. Surely she wans't that unlucky.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm

" Yeah" He handed her the 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Rose smiled. "Good." she murmured, looking down at the eight of hearts, and pairing it with the eight from her hand. Finally. One pair.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

" Do you have a king?" Nicky asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Rose grinned softly and then shook her head. "No. Go fish." she said softly, and then gently leaned over to kiss his cheek. She was pleased that she wasn't the only one who needed to take a trip to the center deck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

He took a card siging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

(Love, this is a little boring. Do you want to skip?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:45 pm

( Yeah XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next