The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Rose watched as the last of the water fell from the faucet, and then gasped softly as he picked her up. Gently wrapping an arm around his neck, she looked up at him with flushed cheeks as he carried her to his body. His body was warm against her own, and she was reluctant to let go when he placed her down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Nicky smiled laying her down and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:23 pm

She sighed softly feeling the mattress against her back and closed her eyes, the feel of his lips against her neck familiar yet exciting at the same time. "Mmm, Nicky..." she moaned softly, pressing him closer to her warm, wet body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Nicky kissed her neck sucking on her gently. " Mmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:46 pm

She groaned, and pulled him closer to her. Everything about him was perfect. Rose didn't care about what people said about him; Nicky was her world. He was kind, sweet, smart, handsome, a gentle, giving lover.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 am

Nicky grunted softly as he kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 am

Nicky smiled sliding the ring on her finger. " I want to be with you forever in the eyes of God."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Rose looked happily into his eyes as he took the ring from the box and delicately slid it on her ring finger. "I love you, Nicky, and I promise to always pledge my heart to you." she murmured softly, gently kissing his lips. On the inside she felt warm and tingly, for soon she would be his wife.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Nicky kissed her lovingly as he got ontop of her,"Lets love again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Rose blushed softly at Nicky's boldness, something that she was not used to seeing. Most of the time Nicky was very quiet and sometimes even shy around her. Kissing him back softly, she let her mind drift away and her body go numb with pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 pm

A couple of hours later, Rose lay beside Nicky, curled under the warm covers. Her head was rested on his chest, and her eyes were closed. She listened to the soft sound of his heart beating until she finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 pm

NIcky stroked her hair before he fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Rose yawned softly and cuddled against him. The night was calm and quiet. Since Nicky's room was in the basement, they didn't have to worry about the sun shining in to wake them up too early. When Rose finally did wake up, it was around nine o'clock.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Deren was up and watching Little Bear downstairs while Damien sat in his chair drinking coffee and reading the paper.

NIcky was still asleep soundly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Kimberly was giving Robyn in a bath in the sink. Of course the little girl was giving her some trouble, enjoying splashing the cold water at her mother. When Kimberly finally left the kitchen with Robyn wrapped in a little towel, it was quite apparent that there were two wet stains over her breasts caused by Robyn.

Clover groaned softly as she reached her target. Phasing back into a human, she rested her hand against the tree trunk, breathing in and out. With a sigh, she then looked down at the stop watch that hung around her neck, and grinned. She was getting faster.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Damien chuckled, " I thought you were bathing her not breast feeding her."

Of course this went over Deren's head who was absorbed with Max and Ruby on tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Kimberly raised a brow at him. When she was sure that Deren was not paying attention to what they were saying, she simply said, "Tell your pants it isn't polite to point." And with that, she went back to carrying Robyn to her room to dress her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 am

Damien laughed, " Tell your coconuts that they're in season"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 am

Kimberly blushed slightly, and then sighed softly to herself. Even after two children, neither her nor Damien hesitated to show their attraction for eachother to one another. Once she had dressed Robyn, she placed her in her baby swing and then went to change her shirt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am

Damien shut their bedroom door behind him and tackled his wife to the bed, "mmm" he growled sexily in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 am

Kimberly had just been lifting her shirt over her head when she heard the soft click of the door closing and locking. The next thing she knew, she was on the bed, Damien's body, large and warm, untop of her. "O-oh my.." she gasped softly, her cheeks flushed a bright red.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 am

Damien grinned and bit her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am

Another gasp passed her lips, and she closed her eyes. "Oooh, Damien..." she groaned softly. He knew that she was sensitive there! Her cheeks continued to be flushed, and then redness was starting to spread due to her embarassment of being topless.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 am

" Mmmm My vampiress" he hissed seductivly in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 am

"My Master..." Kimberly moaned softly, turning to look at him. She pulled him closer to her, grinding aggresively against him and kissing him deeply. Her body trembeled slightly against his, and she was thankful that the door was locked so that Deren couldn't walk in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next