The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:15 pm

(Thank God!)
Rose eventually fell asleep in Nicky's arms after finishing their little game of cards. When she finally awoke in the morning, she smiled softly and then went to shower.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Nicky yawned " hmmm" he stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

Rose walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair off with a towel. She was wearing his bathrobe. By now she was used to wearing his clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 am

Nicky got up and stretched. He thought he should get a shower in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 am

"I'll leave your robe on the hook of the bathroom door when I'm dressed." Rose said, placing the small towel on her shoulders. Walking over and gently kissing him good morning, she then went to get her clothes and get dressed. She wasn't too shy about dressing infront of him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 am

" Alright" Nicky yawned and kissed her. He got up and went to take his shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am

Rose first brushed out her hair and then dressed into a sort of gingham red sundress. Straighting it out, she then combed her hair and tied it back in a French braid. After putting his robe on the hook on the door, she walked up the stairs to see if breakfast was ready, or if it were still too early.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:51 am

After his shower Nicky got dressed and went upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 am

Seeing that everyone else was asleep, Rose had decided to make breakfast. She was working on making some pancakes and bacon when Nicky walked up the staircase. "Hey." she said, smiling softly at him. "Hungry, I hope." she added, chuckling. "I have some coffee ready if you want it."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 am

"sounds good" he yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:07 am

Rose laughed and went to pour him a mug of coffee. She had been an early riser as a human, and this characteristic had seemed to follow her even after Nicky had changed her into a vampire. Smiling softly, she then went back to preparing the pancakes and bacon.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

Nicky wasn't used to seeing morning day light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 am

Rose had done her best to dim things down, still getting used to the sun again herself. Sighing softly, she gently brushed some of of her hair out of her eyes. "The pancakes will be done in a few minutes if you're interested." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Nicky nodded and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm

She put a plate infront of him and then asked him if he wanted some syrup or honey. Some people didn't like anything on their pancakes, but she coudln't understand that. Once she had taken care of him, she made a plate for herself and sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Nicky just ate it plain. He wasn't really hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 pm

If he wasn't really hungry, then he should have turned down her offer. Finishing her cup of coffee, and then her plate, Rose took the dishes to the sink and started to clean them. According to Carmella, she was to be enrolled in Nicky's high school before the summer ended.

(I think it might be interesting to see them in high school. They are sixteen, after all.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 pm

( Alright ^^ )

Nicky finished the coffee and put the plate and cup in the sink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm

"What's your high school like?" Rose asked softly. She had been home schooled for most of her life, only having gone to day care when she had been very lately. "Are the people there nice? Or," Rose paused, "Not so nice?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm

" So So. You're gonna meet nice people then not so nice people" Nicky said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Rose smiled softly. "Alright." she whispered. She was still a little bit nervous about going to a school for the first time. But things would be alright, surely. Nicky would be with her. That would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Nicky wouldn't let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 pm

"Do you like going to school?" Rose asked. "What's it like? I've never gone to a school before." She really hoped that he didn't think lowly of her for never going to school, but for being home schooled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 pm

" People stay away from me. I can't really say I enjoy it" Nicky sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 am

Rose softly kissed his cheek. "I won't stay away." she murmured, and then gently kissed his lips. Rose wouldn't care about the other people in the school. She would only care about him and what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next