The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:31 pm

" Alright." Danny shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know just how much she would be in his life. Things would become more close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm

It was a bit of an escapade sneaking into her bedroom through her window and sneaking in to dress. Once she was finished dressing she checked to make sure he was near her window and told him to help her down. As she started to get down from the window she didn't realize the great view he had of her light pink panties.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:51 pm

" I hope you rbought extra clothes for when you stay over." he said trying to ignore her pink underwear. Must not look. It was so distracting that once she was close to the ground he slipped and fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:54 pm

She happily held the small satchel which contained an extra dress and set of underwear for any future times where she would spend the night over at his house. As he helped her down to the ground she gasped as she fell backwards along with him. "Oomph!" she cried, safely falling on top of him. She had more or less landed on his lower abdomen/pelvis area which had probably knocked the wind out of him. "Danny?" she asked, turning 90 degress and rubbing him only slightly with her nether region.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Danny groaned and bit his lip. He wasn't hurt as much as stimulated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:05 pm

"Danny?" she asked once more, looking at him with worried eyes. She moved off of his pelvis area, though she straddeled his hips as she looked down at him. Resting her hand against his forehead she checked for a fever (none) and then leaned her head down on to his chest and checked his heart beat. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked, looking at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:11 pm

" I'm fine can you get off my pelvic region please. You're making me feel a little uncomfortable." he blushed madly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

"What do you mean?" she asked, unsure of what uncomfort he was talking about. What had she done wrong? None the less she complied to his wish and got off of him, carefully dusting herself. "I brought some money with me for the groceries." she smiled happy, like a cute puppy dog, eager to please her master. "Let's go now if we hope to get a taxi cab." she added, offering him her hand.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm

" Alright. Should I get more blankets for you and pillows?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:33 pm

She laughed softly and then brushed some of her long hair from her eyes. "I don't think that it's necessary. I was nice and warm last night." she reassured him. As she took his hand she walked with him to the side of the street where she hailed down a taxi and then got into the taxi with him. Once they arrived at the grocery store she quickly grabbed a basket and started to walk down the aisles with him, collecting food.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

" Ok" he sighed and shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"What kind of bread do you want? Sourdough or rye?" she asked, holding up two loaves of bread. Jenny was in full out shopping mode having gone shopping for the groceries with the one servant that her family'd had since she had been a baby. "Hmm," she mumbeled, looking over both loaves. There was still so much to buy!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:43 pm

" Italian " Danny said. He wasn't a fan of rye or sourdough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"Oh, alright." she said, placing down the two loaves of bread. Personally she favored sourdough. Walking over to the bread rack she lifted up a loaf of Italian bread which was still warm and fresh. "Mmm." she murmured happily, placing the bread into her grocery basket. "Now on to the eggs and milk." They would go to the deli soon after.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Danny had been raised on italian bread. He favorted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Jenny grabbed a carton of eggs and then a quart of milk before debating on whether or not to get some orange juice. "Hmm. We could always buy some oranges and make our own juice." she tapped her chin and then looked at Danny and smiled. "What do you think, Danny? Do you want my juice?" she asked softly, looking at him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:16 pm

" Uhhhhhhh AHEM ok" he said trying to get his mind out of the gutter. That was wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:19 pm

"Alright," she smiled. "We'll need to pick up a bag of sugar, too. You didn't have much left in your sugar bowl." She grabbed a bag of both sugar and flour along with some fresh oranges from the produce section. "Hmm. What else do we need?" They had already gone to the deli and had gotten some cold cuts. "Is there anything sweet that you want?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm

" not really. Pick out something" he said gnetly. He wasn't too into gorocery shopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Jenny was trying to think over what kind of sweet he would like, though she was realizing that she couldn't picture him eating sweets. In the end she bought some chocolate chips and decided that when she had the time she would bake some cookies. At the check out she paid for the groceries and then walked out with him. It hadn't been too much of an expense, though she knew she wouldn't be buying anything for herself for a while.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:28 pm

" Do you need anything else' he asked carring the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"This is all for you, silly." she teased. "I have plenty of food at home." As she walked beside him down the street she managed to take the second bag from him and carried it, not wanting all of the strain to be on him. Once they arrived back at her house she laughed softly and walked into the kitchen to unpack all of the groceries and put them in their proper place.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:44 am

He didn't have the heart to tell her that most of it might go bad because he hardly ate at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

Once she had put away all of the groceries she sighed softly and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. Glancing over at the clock she saw that it was 11:30. She was already later than she should have been, though for some reason she wasn't afraid. She would get yelled at for sure, though she didn't know what other ways they could punish her. She was 19 and would be wed soon, and now she was starting to realize that they didn't have much power over her anymore. Sighing softly, she looked over at him with a small smile. "Well, I suppose I've overstayed my welcome and should probably leave you now." She knew that in the ebd he probably didn't enjoy babysitting her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:45 pm

" You are allowed to stay here as long as you want" he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next