The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Jenny breathed in softly as she felt his lips brush against her cheek, her jawbone, her neck. She saw the worried look in his eyes and held him, resting her head on his shoulder. His body was warm and a bit sweaty and she knew that he had been and still was a nervous wreck. Looking up at him, she carefully brushed back some hair from his eyes. "Let's go back to Olivia." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:04 pm

" Yes.." He murmered. " lets go get our girl.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

She gently brushed his cheek with the back of her hand and sighed softly. "Don't be afraid." she whispered. "We're going to be all right. What happened today wasn't your fault. I don't know how they found us but we're going to be ok from now on. We just need to work harder to protect Olivia and eachother. We can do it. I know we can." She smiled and softly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 am

" I don't want you out of my sight.... I don't want to loose you or our new baby. I want this life so badly." he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

"We're going to work together. I know that this isn't anything that I've ever had to put up with in my life before but if putting up with it means that I can be with you then I'll take all of it." She gently caressed his cheek and kissed him once more. "I love you. I have always loved you. When I put your ring on my finger it meant that I accepted you into my life to be there with me through the good and the bad."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 am

" Its just the matter of keeping you safe from them. " he said as they arived at the hostpical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

"No, it's just the matter of keeping Olivia safe." she said stubbornly, rubbing his hand with her thumb gently. While she knew she couldn't exactly argue that she could take care of herself much outside of screaming like most other women she still didn't want to be a dependent of him, just something else for him to worry about besides having to support a wife and baby financially.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 am

" Look. You and our baby are my world. So I'm going to be protecting you and her." he said rather stubbornly himself. As long as he breathed and was able to fight, she and their baby would be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm

She sighed in frustration, knowing that there was no use in trying to fight him for the time being. It just worried her to see him like this, practically watching him age before her own eyes. As they reached the hospital she held his hand and gave him a soft squeeze before walking with him inside the building to see Olivia.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 am

He went to the nursery with her to get their child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 pm

After a very awkward period of explaining the hospital discharged Jenny and Olivia. About a half an hour later Olivia had been given a tour of her new home and was in bed for her afternoon nap. Jenny was debating over whether or not she should have any coffee since she would be breast feedng Olivia and she wasn't sure if the coffee would go to Olivia and if it would be bad for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 am

He was sitting down in the living room reading a paper. " Are you going to make coffee?" he asked looking up from the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

"I guess..." she said after a few minutes, though she ended up making tea for herself. As she sat next to her husband on the couch she sighed to herself. As she took a sip of tea she noticed a thin cut on her wrist and wondered if it would scar. It almost seemed ironic to her now; Had it been a year ago she would have been devastated by such a blemish and yet now she found it refreshing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm

:Bump!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 am

" Did you put anything on that? It might get infected" He said putting the paper down. He gingerly held her hand to look at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:54 pm

She looked up at him softly as he took her hand in his. "No, I haven't yet." she admitted, breathing in as she felt his warm fingers move over her wrist. When Jenny had been kidnapped from the hospital she hadn't known what would become of her, naturally she had thought about Danny and their daughter. Now that their little girl was upstairs asleep and the two of them were together she couldn't help but feel a little emotional. Breathing in, she leaned up on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am

Danny was slight taken aback but none of the less he kissed her back gently. " I love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

"Please," she murmured softly against his lips, "hold me in your arms tonight." Jenny whispered. Now the reality of what had happened yesterday was catching up with her and all that she could think was how horrible it would have been to have died without getting to kiss him one last time. "I love you so much," she murmured haughtily, kissing his lips several times.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 am

Danny realized that the emotional strain must've been catching up with her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her more. " Everything is ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:19 pm

"I love you." she whispered, her eyes soft as if it were the first time that she were telling him. "I love you so, so much." she whispered once more, kissing him. "I have a little girl with you. We have a family." she kissed him softly, gently easing him back against the bed. "I never want to be away from you like that again. You are mine and I am yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26