The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Letting her inside, he closed the door. His parents were out for groceries this time, so they were alone for two hours. Mike yawned, stretching. "So, you hungry?" he asked, going to the kitchen and grabbing a few eggs for an omelet.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:42 pm

She shook her head, sitting on his counter. "not really."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Mike had started to cook the eggs into an omelet on low heat, giving him some time. Turning around, he stood in front of Sami and kissed her head. "I wanted to talk about us....I don't know but sometimes I feel that you just don't like me all that much.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:01 pm

She shook her head. "No... Baby, I love you." She said, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm

"Eh, sorry. I don't usually act like this....Eh, but I'll take your word for it." Mike said, smiling and kissing her softly, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 pm

She smiled. "I understand you're just making sure our feelings are mutual. They are mutual, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:00 pm

"Yeah, very mutual." Mike chuckled, then smelling something burning. He rushed to the skillet and took it off the stove, groaning. The bottom had browned, but one small spot was burned. "Aw damnit....Oh well, I'll still eat it." he chuckled, putting the omelet on a plate. "Want some?" he asked as he started eating it with a fork.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 pm

She hopped off the counter and to the table. "No, thanks... It's burned."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Mike had left off the burnt part of the omelet and threw it away. "Only a little bit of it. But, oh well." he said, sitting down at the table and beside Sami. "So, what did Alex do to get himself sent away?" he asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

She sighed, really not wanting to talk about Alex. "He yelled at his dad..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ah, ok, I guess I can see it from his perspective, the dad's." Mike shrugged. He tapped on the table, coughing. Now things were awkward. "Um...so..you wanna go for a walk or...something?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 pm

"I was hoping to just stay here... cuddle, watch movies.." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

"Eh, ok. Go in the living room and grab any DVD that gets your interest. I'll make some popcorn." Mike grinned, thinking it would be nice to have something to munch on. He needed something to atleast get rid of the burned omelet taste.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

She smiled, going to the DVD's. She picked the second Transformers and put it in the DVD player. She sat on the couch, spreading her legs out so he'd have to either sit on her or move her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Joshua came in with the popcorn, then wondering where he could sit. "Um, babe, am I supposed to take the hint and sit on you?" he laughed, pushing her over and sitting beside her. He grabbed the remote, playing the movie and sharing his popcorn.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm

She smiled. "Mike, you're no fun." she chuckled, putting her feet back in his lap.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Mike grinned. "I can be fun, just randomly." he said, taking off her shoes and rubbing them. "Heh, let me at least be of use while we watch the movie." he said, before any protests were heard anyway.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 pm

"Just be careful. I'm ticklish." she said, worried that he'd use that against her and tickle her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Mike laughed. "I won't. I'm trying to be sincere here." he winked, rubbing her feet as they watched the movie. "Just eat your popcorn."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm

She smiled, "Alright. I'm trusting you." she said, still slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Mike did tickle her lightly, but not to a point where she'd have to take her feet off. It was just a light tickle. As the movie ended and earlier on the popcorn had been eaten, he sighed. "Good movie, right?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 pm

She nodded. "Yeah.. It's great. I haven't seen that one yet."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Mike pulled her up, cuddling her in his arms. "I'm sorry I'm not that uh...entertaining, I just never really got that gene of being the good host." he joked, nuzzling her neck and kissing it softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 pm

She smiled, moving her head to the sight slightly. "It's okay. I like cuddling like this." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Mike smiled, chuckling. "Me too." he mumbled, sighing. Cuddling her, he closed his eyes.
((Time skip? oo))
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next