The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm

"I meant tomorrow, babe. Duh." Mike laughed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm

"Mike... Arn't you listening to me???" She asked, sighing. "I said maybe."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Mike twitched. Was he even thinking? He rubbed his head, sighing. "Eh, I'll talk to you tomorrow, I just got a lot on my mind." he said, hanging up without even saying goodbye. Her words and how she sounded about Alex were more than just 'friendly'. She really was going to miss him, and he had no idea in what way. Alex however, was sleeping now, though not as comfortable as he would like.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Sami sighed, sending Mike a text. night. I love you. she sent, really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Mike noticed his phone and it's tone. A text. He sighed, opening the message and reading it. "Sami..." he muttered, smiling weakly but texting back as well before turning out the lights.

love you too
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

She smiled, turning off her light as well, falling asleep. She was still confused about everything, about who she wanted mostly. She didnt know why she was so hung up on Alex. He was just another guy, what did it matter? She sighed, closing her eyes and forcing herself to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Alex didn't know why he was even so nuts about Sami. It was just another girl who pretty much skipped on him for good reason. He sighed in his own sleep, waking up again except at midnight. "Ugh, how the hell will I even function in school..?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes roughly. He then remembered he was going to military school, probably on tuesday. Great. He sighed, staring at the ceiling. "Man I messed up.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Charisma sighed, laying in her bed, waiting for sleep but also knowing that it would never happen. She groaned and turned on her tv. Maybe the sounds and the light would lull her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Alex heard the TV, though it was a low murmur from across the hall. He stood from his bed and walked across the hallway, peeking in. She was still awake. "Sami?" he whispered as he walked into the room. "Why are you still awake?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and trying to play it 'incognito'.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Sami jumped slightly and looked over at him. "I can't sleep... To much on my mind. Why are you still awake?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Alex nodded, sighing. "Same." he said, sitting on the floor beside her bed. "What's on your mind?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm

She muted her tv then laid on her side on the edge of the bed, her head close to his. "You. And Mike. About my family... Do you regret yelling at your dad and being sent away?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Alex sighed, shaking his head. "No. At least then I could get some peace and quiet. I don't have to hear my dad wonder what would've been to himself or stare at the albums we have of mom and us. And..I don't have to stick around to see you with another guy." he muttered, sounding as if a heavy object was being lifted off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

She sighed. "If you had taken me on a few dates then we would still be together..." she mumbled and immediately wished she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Well, I can't. We're still siblings under law. So, it never came to mind. Just, forget it." Alex said, standing and looking away. "Just have a normal relationship, and with Mike.." he said, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:52 pm

She groaned and got out of the bed, following him. "Alex..." She sighed, stopping him before he got into his bed and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Alex stood quiet, sighing. "Hm?" he hummed, closing his eyes and taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 pm

"I don't want our possible last night together to be awkward." she mumbled, just letting him hold her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:45 pm

"What would you rather it be?" Alex asked, chuckling weakly. He was never in his life so tempted to kiss a girl til now. He stood still though, and kept his patience.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 pm

"Not so awkward..." she said, making a confused face and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 pm

"Well, they're gonna be awkward anyways once I leave and come back. Just go to bed, okay?" Alex said, turning around and smiling. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 pm

"Will you please kiss me?" she aske d softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Alex sighed, staring down into her eyes. He kissed her passionately, holding her tightly against his frame.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:12 pm

She wrapped herself around him, kissing back just as passionately.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Alex pulled away, panting and closing his eyes tightly. "No...Go, now, seriously." he said, sitting on his bed and rubbing his face. He was tempted to do things, but he wouldn't let that happen. Hell no!
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next