The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 pm

She put her fingers lightly to her lips and nodded. They were still tingling. "I'm sorry..." she said softly. She wasn't confused anymore. She understood why she was. She wanted Jake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Alex looked up at Sami in confusion. "Sorry? I should be sorry....Agh, what's on your mind right now?" he asked, gulping.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 pm

"that I wanted you and not Mike." she said, looking down with red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"Yeah, well, you're gonna have to settle for Mike. He's a good guy, I'm not." Alex said, althought not with much vigor and joy in the decision.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm

"But you are..." she protested. she wanted to go to him, to make him kiss her again but didn't. "I'll see you in the morning." she mumbled, walking out and going to her room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Alex wanted to get up, to take her, but he didn't know. He was afraid. Going into bed, he closed his eyes tightly and tried to sleep. By the morning, it seemed he was right. He was taken to the nearest boot camp the next morning, leaving only his games and such and a few clothes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Sami woke up by the time Alex was gone. She felt like crying. What was she to do with out him? She couldn't go to Charlie, scared she'd get in trouble for 'dating' her 'brother'. She couldn't go to Mike, he didn't want to hear about Alex and was probably happy he was gone for all she knew. She'd pretend nothing was wrong and would write alex like she promised, hoping he would write back. She grabbed her phone, really hoping that Mike would text or something. Sometimes he would send her a nice text in the morning and she needed the pick-me-up.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Mike did call her, anxious to come over or spend time with her. Upon answering, he chuckled. "Morning. How did you sleep?" he asked, completely oblivious to her misfortune. Though as Alex was on the bus to the next school, he sighed. He sent a text to her as well.

I miss u already
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Sami heard her phone beep, saying she had a text but for the moment, she ignored it. She acted cheerful even though she was hurting, it was something she was good at. "I slept great. I thought of you all night."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

"That's nice. So did I. Um, so, I can't come over today?" Mike asked, wanting to hold her badly. He might not be able to tell that she was hurting, but he knew that something was up. Alex had left, at least he thought so.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm

"No, I can. Give me a little while to get ready, shower, eat and what not. I also have to walk to your house, charlie isn't here and... and Alex left." she said, trying to still sound a little happy.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

"Oh....I'm sorry that he left." Mike said, though really on the inside he was happy as can be. No more problems! "How about I just come over? It's way better than having you walk all the way here." he added.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

She shook her head. "no. It's okay. Ineed the time to think." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh, ok. Uh, I'll let ya go and I'll be waiting." Mike said, sending a kiss through the phone and hanging up after their goodbyes. He knew it. Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 pm

She hung up then looked at her text message. She smiled, texting back. I miss you too. She laid there for a while, just hoping he'd text back.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Alex did text back, it would be an hour before he arrived. He sighed, regretting not going after her last night. Not going and just holding her.

I'm sorry I was so stupid last night
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:04 pm

it's okay. she sent you can make up for it by showing up later in a hot uniform. it made her smile, she hoped it would make him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Alex laughed quietly, not wanting to alert the general at the head of the bus. Fortunately, he too smiled. maybe. if i make it through and not piss em off 2 much XD
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm

you'll still come back with a uniform. Guys look hot in uniforms. she sent, smiling.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:52 pm

yeah,thanks.

Alex smiled, putting his phone away and looking through the window as they drove on. But within an hour, he arrived and already was assigned a room number and bunk. It seemed that it would be a very physical school.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:15 pm

you're gonna be able to keep your phone, right? She sent then got up, getting dressed and going to Mikes house.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Alex couldn't answer as to he was being told what the rules were and such. So far, he was starting to actually like it here. Mike however was anxious and as she knocked on the door, he answered quickly. "Hey.." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 pm

She smiled, hiding her hurt. "Hey." She said in reply, going to hug him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Mike hugged Sami tightly, nuzzling her neck. "Missed you." he mumbled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 pm

She smiled. "I missed you too."
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next