The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Matthew grinned, shaking his head. "Nah, it's only natural. Plus, you're with me." he said as he then got her inside and himself as well. As he drove back, he sighed, knowing he sustained a nice few scratches all over as well. "Will you need my blood or will you be good?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

"I think I'll be good, but I've still go adrenaline running through me, so I can't say it's for sure," she said.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Matthew grinned, nodding. "I know..I guess it's my way of saying that I'd like for you to want it, but, I won't force you." he said, rolling his eyes and joking with her as they approached their compound.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

She chuckled. "I don't think it'd hurt anything," she winked, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm

They soon were able to go inside, Matthew ignoring some comments from others as they went down the hall. "We need a shower, first." he chuckled, winking at her as he opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

She smiled and walked in, already taking the shirt she'd borrowed from him off. "Maybe I should get my own fighting clothes," she wondered aloud, letting his shirt fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Matthew shrugged, sitting on a chair near the table that was situated in the middle of their room. He had the smallest room in the compound since it wasn't his original location. It would take a while to get a new permanent residence, an actual apartment in a compound like the rest. "You should. You're not a male." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm

She chuckled, going to him and sitting on his lap. "Are you sure about that," she teased, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:36 am

Matthew chuckled,nodding. "I'm pretty sure you're female..." he smirked, winking and holding her to him closely. "Why?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm

"Making sure you were paying attention to who you were ... uh, drinking from," she teased, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

Matthew scoffed, looking away. "I know who and what I drink from, and it's only from you. So no worries, just realize that you're mine and we'll be fine." he grinned, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 pm

She blushed, smiling, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Matthew kissed back, smiling. "Now, go take your shower, you stink." he commented, scrunching up his nose and huffing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"What about you? Gonna leave me under the hot water all alone," she asked, cocking her head. "You stink, too, stinky."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Matthew huffed, looking away. "Eh..things happen." he chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment. "I'm all sweaty and stuff, and bloody...and hungry.....not a good combo." he warned, looking at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm

"Seems like the perfect reason to take a shower," she chuckled. "but, if you don't want to... I guess I'll go wash all this nastiness off me by myself."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Matthew grunted. "Yeah, you have to be anymore obvious that you want me to join you?" he chuckled, grinning a bit and tapping on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 pm

"What tipped you off," she chuckled, tapping his nose in return.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 am

Matthew rolled his eyes and smiled. "Smart ass." he teased, getting up and rushing her to the bathroom. He hated the smell of rogue blood, but with hers being mixed in with it, he wanted it off her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

She chuckled and turned the water on, taking the rest of her clothes off. She had more bruises than she thought she did, and a few more cuts, but not too bad.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:34 pm

As Matthew watched, he winced. So many cuts and bruises. He was only glad she didn't receive a large gash. "Christ..we need to get good clothes for you..." he mumbled, shaking his head as he took off his blood stained clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm

"It's just a few cuts and bruises. They'll heal," she said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

Matthew grunted. "Yeah, of course they will.." he muttered as he then got into the tub with her, the warm water hitting them both. "Hmm...never thought warm water could feel so good right now.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 am

She smiled and nodded in agreement, enjoying the warmth that relaxed her muscles.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:50 am

Soon the blood was swirling into the drain as it was washed away from the both of them. Matthew closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again and looking over his mate's body. These bruises and cuts seemed like they would heal, soon enough. Still, he didn't want to be one of those couples that were insanely attached to their blood bond, but to more than that. It was a foolish thing to think of, a guy like him, but he did think about it. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next