The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

" U-Uh Well Um " His face was getting extremely red and it wasn't from the steam. "y-you sure about this" he stammered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:35 pm

She nodded her head softly, her cheeks also flushed red. "In the soap bubbles you won't see anything innappropriate, just like I won't and I won't touch anything that I'm not supposed to." Blushing softly she carefully got into the tub with him, sitting inbetween his legs and then breathed in softly. While this was pretty intimate she didn't feel like it was intimate. Nothing sexual was happening. She knew that he was much older than her but she also knew that she could trust him not to do anything bad to her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:41 pm

He slunked lower in the water feeling a little self concious. Big bad gangster was afraid of a girl seeing him. He even wasn't a virgin! What the hell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Jenny breathed in softly, closing her eyes and relaxing for a few and getting used to the feeling of the scalding warm water around her body. Opening her eyes she then reached for the wash cloth and bar of soap. Lathering the soap against the wash cloth she then turned and looked at Danny shyly. "Can I wash you?" she asked softly. "I promise I won't do anything bad." she added.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

" Sure" he said gently. He felt shy around her, normally he didn't feel this around women. But she was diferent somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

She turned around, careful not to expose herself as she did so. Breathing in she then carefully began to wash his chest and arms, looking into his eyes every now and then and offering him a shy smile. This wasn't dirty or intimate. It was just a bath between two people. It may have sounded like it was supposed to be sexual, but it wasn't. After ten minutes of washing him she eventually let him wash her. Once they had finished bathing together she got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself, feeling a lot happier than she had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Danny went into his bedroom to get dressed. He had a meeting later with the boys. He straightend his tie and put a hat on. He loaded his gun in his dresser and put it the back of his belt and put the safe lock on it. He walked out looking at his pocket watch. " You just wanna go grab something to eat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Jenny felt a bit awkward dressing in the same cotton dress from the night before. As she readjusted the front of her dress she then turned and looked over at Danny and nodded her head. "Sure." she smiled. There seemed to be something serious about him, different from how he had been just minutes before when they had still been in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:59 pm

" Alright, got everything ready to go" he asked. He had to hurry up. The meeting started at 12. He had 3 hours to get her fed and back to her place whereever that was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

She left the apartment with him, looking over her shoulder to try and memorize the apartment building. Smiling softly to herself she then walked with him to a nearby diner where they had breakfast. The diner was nice enough, deffinately not as shabby as a speak easy or anything like that. Sitting across from him at the table, she read from the menu, every now peeking over at him from the menu.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:07 pm

He was looking out the window tapping his finger on the table. It wasn't that he wasn't interest in her he had alot on his mind. Then whole night he made 4 bucks, shitty quota.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

She looked at him thoughtfully as he was staring out the window and then looked up once the waitress arrived. She quietly ordered a plate of pancakes with a small bowl of fruit on the side before gently nuding Danny so that he could place his order so that the nurse could go back and have their breakfast made. While she knew he probably didn't mean it, it was obvious that he was busy and needed to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:14 pm

" Just coffee" he said. He didn't want her to feel like he was bored with her he just had a job to do. " sorry I'm thinking about work." he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm

She smiled at him, though when she spoke her voice was a bit sad. "I'm sorry that you got saddeled with me like this." In the end she knew that last night he had gone into the alley because he pitied her and that he he humored her out of pity because she had been crying. Even now he was just being nice. "I understand."she smiled softly and then thanked the waitress when she arrived with their drinks, coffee for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:54 am

" No no, I came out to make sure you were safe. These streets at night get really dangerous." he said drinking his coffee straight black. " I brought you back to my flat because you were tipsy and I didn't think you'd want anyone to see you like that." He talked with alot of hand gestures. Italian accent to boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:02 am

She opened the sugar bowl and took a couple of teaspoons of sugar for her coffee. Stirring the sugar in, she then looked back up at him as he was talking. He had gone to her because she was small and weak and of course would have gotten hurt if she had been alone in the alley for long. And then because she couldn't hold her liqour and had fallen asleep he yet again had taken care of her. She was a great inconvienence to him, even if he was trying to be nice about it. But, if he was going to insist otherwise... "If that's really what you think, then can I see you again?" There was still a month or so until the wedding and with all of the last minute planning she was going to be more stressed than a sinner in church and would need a place to go where she could unwind.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Danny thought about it. While he wasn't the safest person to be around he didn't want her to feel like she was nothin. She already was dealing with that. " Sure. Whenever you like except when I'm busy. Here is a number-" he wrote it down " If a guy name of Tweed answers, his real name is Franky, tell 'em you need Zigs. He'll know what you mean and I'll come" he said taking out a cigarette and lit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Jenny nodded and was about to place the piece of paper into her purse when she realized that it was not with her. She had left it in the dining hall the night before and could only hope now that her mother had been kind enough to bring it home for her. Sighing to herself she placed the note down on the table for now, determined to carry it by hand until she got home where she would stow it somewhere where she wouldn't lose it. Once he took out a cigarette and lit it she thought back to the night before and how easily she had gotten sick from her first cigarette and then wondered if he would let her have another one.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

" Willing to try again?" he asked handing the lit cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Jenny was surprised that he was offering her another cigarette when she had gotten pretty sick from it last night, showing how inexperienced she was. What surprised her even more though, was that he was offering his cigarette. It was because of this that she took it, letting it dangle from her lips for a few seconds before taking a small drag like he had taught her the night before. She still didn't like it too much, though it was much better than the night before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm

He smiled gently and stretched his wrist and looked at his watch. He was surprised she never even asked about what his job was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Jenny just assumed that he was a busy man and that he really didn't have the time to explain. She would ask him later when she was more sure that she had his attention. She took a few more puffs from his cigarette before giving it back to him. Once the waitress arrived she thanked her and then began to pour syrup on her pancakes, licking her pinky finger when she got some syrup on it. Throughout all of this, her actions showed just how much of a child she was. She was cute and innocent and obviously not meant to be paired off with a gangster.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Danny got another cup of coffee. " So, um I'm sorry how those men treated you last night" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:15 pm

She was quiet for a few minutes as she cut up a square of pancake. Just as she was raising it to her mouth she stopped and placed her fork down. "It was only one man last night." Jenny said quietly, reaching for her cup of coffee and taking a sip. "But seeing as how he is going to be my husband soon, I suppose his offense would be the same as if it were several men." Placing down her cup of coffee she offered him a small smile. "I guess he just doesn't find me very interesting."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

" I'm sorry for saying so, but a person should marry for love not money. Money doesn't make love." he shrugged.
" Sex is sex, but making love is a whole different ball park." he said, " Plus Money don't keep you warm at night or help you out of the rain"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next