The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- Empty
PostSubject: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Here it is. We know what to do.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: Danny "Zigs" Lombardi
Height: 6'2
Weight: 223 lbs

Bio:

Danny had always been in the crime rate stats of the 1920s. Dillinger, Capone, Floyd, and Nelson were just names to him. He was born like all italian immagrints' kids; poverty, rats, and barley enough to eat. School was torture, you could barely read english and yet your family wanted you to speak full italian full time. He got a job at 11 to help support his single mother. Thier father died when his little brother Tony was born. At age 14 Danny dropped out of school prefering to run the streets selling cigs and any cheap gin he could swipe from a store runned by a old polish man who could barley shit for himself. At age 16 girls were starting to bud in Danny's mind. Sex was never talked about in his family nor alot of familys. The local church demonized the actions of " Beating the meat" or " yanking the chain". Stating one who spilled his seed would grow hairy palms. Seeing this as an act of rebellion ( Which was always a plus with a young Danny) became a regular wanker. It wasn't till he was 18 he actually lost his virginity to saucy 21 year old who tended the local speak easy. It was there he lost his virginity and it was there he became one of the most brutest gangster. He became the right hand man of Luis Vincello. And by his side they took down any gangster or coper who stood in thier way.

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- History-of-violence

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- Viggomortensen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Name: Jenny Calhoun
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110
Bio: Jenny came from a long line of Southern Belle Debutantes, and like her mother and grandmother before her was being primped and trained to be the perfect trophy wife. Despite her Southern drawl and sheltered life (her biggest rebellion ever being cutting her long, black hair into a bob when she had been 16 years old) Jenny is aching to learn and aspires to become a teacher. Four years before the stock market crash her father was offered a high paying job on Wallstreet where he decided to uproot the family from South Carolina and move them all up to the big bad Apple. At the tender age of 19 Jenny has been paired up with the fabulously wealthy Reginald Bisson of Bisson Industries (an industry that moves the parts for factory machines) to be wed, although unknown to all she is dreading it.
Appearance: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- Natalieportman_narrowweb__200x268,1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:03 pm

There was chatter all around Jenny as she sat quietly in her simple lavender dress, sitting alone at the round table. All around her were family members, members of the community and business associates that she did not know. It was her engagment party and she sat alone without her fiance who was schmoozing it up with a rather prestigous business leader. She sighed softly to herself, forcing a smile every now and then when someone was looking her way. Every now and then someone would congratulate her on her engagement, in which case she was softly thank them and then watch as they left her alone. No one wanted to talk to the simple minded, silly-nilly southern belle. It wasn't like she had anything intelligent to say.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Danny walked in full stride. The usher stopped him " Are you on the list?" he said. " I should be, my good man. Check the name of Fankie Johnson" he said. While the Usher was checking the clip board Danny slipped passed him and into the party. Thats how he earned the name Zigs. He looked around thinking, peacocks.He walked by this couple who were laughing over some corny buisness joke and he snagged a wallet. Time to break out the booze, he thought. He walked over to some younger man " Hey i got some good stuff. better than that water down shit your drinkin. Some good Bathtub Gin right here. Just 2 bucks and this whole bottle is all yours" The man gratefully took the offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

While Jenny was forced most of the times to watch life from the sidelines she was given the chance to study people. When the older man stepped into the room she couldn't help but take an internet in him. There was something about him that stood out from all of the suits in the building. He wasn't shabby looking, though Jenny knew there was something about him that did not belong. It was as she was studying him that she noticed him hand one of the men a little bottle, thought she didn't know what it was from where she was sitting. Once the man had moved up and was alone Jenny got up, curious and wanting to get a little closer. She didn't intend on meeting the man personally, though she wanted to get closer and listen to him. He intriqued her and she wanted to do more research on him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

" I say I haven't seen you before. What is your name and occupation good man" A older fellow said to Danny. " Well it is an honor meeting you for the first part and for your questions my good man, I am Edward Johnson. I work in the buisness of buissness sake. Why i could see you that table for 59.95 and know that you are getting half price for that that lovely table is worth. English maple I'd say, off brand no less, but by a good manufacture from Cornwall." he said. Danny had an eye for quality, but he also had a nack for lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Jenny had taken a seat not to far from where the man now was and was listening quietly as he spoke. He was going on about one of the tables, and while she wasn't sure what he was saying exactly she still hung on to everything that he was saying. Throughtout all this she was apalled that no one even noticed that she had moved or even seemed to care. That was how little she would be noticed once she was married. All that she was needed for was to be look pretty and to be quiet. Sighing she continued to listen to the man who called himself Edward Johnson.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

" Oh ho! You must be one of those top sellsmen in a luxery item store." The man said delighted.

" I also work on the sides if you know what mean. " he said showing him a bottle. " Good stuff." THe man instantly bought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm

There was another bottle! Just as Jenny was craning back to see what it was, she heard the soft sound of someone clanging a spoon against a glass and looked to see her fiance about to make a speech. "Hello and thank you to all of you for coming to my engagment party. I'm sure that if Jenny were here," he looked around for her, though stopped quickly and muttered "What a silly girl she is! She's missing at her own engagment party." And then went on about how pleased he was that everyone had come to see him and how honored he (and aparently she) were. Jenny stared at him shocked and quickly got up from her chair, starting to leave the room. She felt as if she had been slapped across the face and knew how important she really was to anyone. Getting up from her chair, she walked right past the man, her elbow briefly rubbing against his. Leaving the room she snuck into the kitchen and then walked out into the alley.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:35 pm

" Uptight jack ass stiff" Danny muttered. " Don't know how to treat a gal." he muttered. He walked out after her. Might as well make sure the dolled up girl was safe. He knew the streets were rough at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Jenny leaned against the side of the building, not caring if it dirtied up the back of her dress. She hugged her arms around herself and breathed in shakily, fighting the urge to cry. Looking down at her hand she glared at the thin golden band and removed it from her finger and threw it into the dumpster. A small tear slid down her cheek and she wiped at her eye with the back of her hand. It was getting late and she was feeling rather cold but she didn't dare go back inside (though she doubted anyone had even noticed that she had left.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:44 pm

" Hey, you ok out here?" Danny said as he came out seeing her. " Those bastards are all uptight stiffs." he said " Don't let them get to you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Jenny had finally given into crying and was wiping at the tears in her eyes when the door opened and someone else stepped out. She was surprised to see the man from before and blushed deeply, knowing that she must have looked a mess. "I-I'm fine..." she stumbeled over her words, her cute southern drawl still thick despite anything. "They can't help it. I'm not really important compared to Reginald..." she sniffeled and once against wiped at her eye, drastically smearing her mascara which only made her cry harder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

" Thats the thing with rich big top people. They see money and dollar signs. They seen nothing else." he said seeing down on a crate and took out a cigarette and lit it. " want one?" he said offering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Jenny watched him sit down on an overturned milk crate and did the same. She watched as he took out a pack of cigarettes and was surprised when he offered her one. Never before in the life had she ever smoked a cigarette, none the less been offered one. She shyly shook her head and took the cigarette from him, dangeling it inbetween her lips and letting him light it like she had seen people do in the movies. Unsure with how to smoke a cigarette she took a big drag first and ended up with a green face as she spent the next few minutes coughing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:55 pm

" Took me for a surprise. Didn't think you'd take one. " he said as he patted her back. " Little drafts. like this" he said as he took a puff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

She nodded her head and blushed, embarassed." After taking a few small drags, she sighed. "No ever thinks that I'll do anything." she said after a few minutes of silence between the two of them. "Not that anyone would care if I did either way." Letting the cigarette dangle in her hand she looked over at him sheepishly. "Could I please have one of those bottles that you were giving to those other men?" she asked quietly. Jenny didn't know what was in the bottles, all she knew was that she was thirsty. While she didn't expect them to be something like iced tea or juice she didn't think that they would be any sort of liquor. "I promise I'll pay for one and everything."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:01 pm

" Takening a huge leap tonight eh?" he handed her a flask. " Try some out of there. its better than what I was sellin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:03 pm

She didn't exactly know what he meant when he said that, though she took the silver flask from his hands. Looking over it it for a few minutes, she then unscrewed the lid and brought the neck of the flask to her lips. Taking a quick gulp from the flask she gasped at the harsh liquid that went down her throat, feeling as if she had just swallowed fire. She coughed a bit before wiping her lips and looking down at the flash with surprise. Jenny decided after a few minutes that she didn't mind what was in the flask and perhaps even liked it, taking another swig, albeit a much smaller one.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:06 pm

" You should learn to take things in small proportions" he chuckled as he took it from her and sipped it and handed it back to her. SHe was pretty cute. He liked her face. The dimpled cheeks and full lips. Her hair slightly touching her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:11 pm

"Why is that?" she asked softly, her voice a bit slurred. Seeing as jenny had never had a drink in her life it shouldn't have been any surprise that she couldn't really hold her liquor. She was, of course, already feeling tipsy. Taking another small drink from the flask, she smiled lazily, resting back against the building. "This will probably be the only time in my life I can be like this," she chuckeled softly, the drunkeness making her feel warm and numb at the same time. "I'd be more afraid if you were a bad man, but I don't think you are." Reginald was a bad man. "You wouldn't force me to do anything or touch me if I didn't want it." Like he had. She had never said things like this before and it was probably the alcohol making her do it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Danny chuckled. " You have alot to learn. I won't harm you or touch you because I respect women. Doesn't mean haven't done bad things" he said. " I think you had enough for one night." he took the flask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:22 pm

She pouted softly and crossed her arms over her arms as if she were really upset with him and she slightly was because she felt that he was starting to restrict her and treat her like a child just like everyone else did. After a few minutes of silence between them she tired rested her head against his side. "Would you want to?" she asked quietly. "I know that you said that you won't, but I am desirable to you?" She knew that she was painted up and that she was obviously beatiful (having won six beauty pagents when she had lived in the south) but this didn't necessarily mean that she was desirable to a man. She didn't consider Reginald a man. This stranger was a real man in her eyes. She opened one of her eyes, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Wow, she really was being wild. He didn't want to restrict her at all but he didn't want her to get too drunk where she didn't know what she was doing. " Well I'm going to be honest, you are very beautiful and desriable by what I see." he said. He was taken aback by her question of would you want to. He didn't know what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next