The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX Empty
PostSubject: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Last Post

my0own0perspective

Quote :
Amber nodded, leaving the classroom and booking it to second period. She slid into class just as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

As the second class started, more whisperings began to ring throughout the classroom, yet..they only called to Amber. Whisperings of pain, suffering, those of begging her to listen and hither their warnings. "A dark plague is upon us" they whispered, groaning and whimpering. Soon a sound of ravens rung as well, though as mentioned before, only heard by the girl herself. Everyone went on about the class.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Amber received many weird looks throughout class, because all she did was spin around in her seat to look to the back of the room where no one stood. She finally took a deep breath, resting her head against the desk. She pressed her hands to her ears, hoping to find some way to dull the almost horrific sounds she was hearing.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

The teacher, right after class, went to Amber, rubbing her back. "Are you alright?" she asked, wondering why she covered her ears and looked around as if she were looking for someone. She feared what most feared: the return of Kolona and his raven mockers, along with Neferet. But, no one had heard from them in years. It was only a matter of time before...their revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Amber shot her head up when her history teacher started to comfort her. "Uh.. Um..." She heard a screech from a raven and turned her attention to the window where a black figure flew past. She took a deep breath then nodded. "I'm okay. Just overly freaked out... I have to get to class..." She stood and rushed out before she could be stopped. Her next class was with Lydia and Demitri, so maybe they could help her make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Lydia and Dimitri both were waiting by the door, though Lydia looked like she would pass out, looking so red. Once Amber came up, he smiled and waved. "Hey." he said, then noticing how freaked out she looked. "You ok?" they both asked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Amber nodded, sighign once all the noises faded out. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just was hearing things.. Whatever it was, it's gone now..." She hugged Lydia then hugged Demitri, letting her touch on Demitri last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Dimitri hugged Amber back, but the feeling of his embrace was tender instead of friendly. Lydia noticed the odd energy surrounding the young vampyre and she had gotten worried for a few minutes. "Um, let's go in then, huh guys?" she said, blushing harder and coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Amber nodded and slid her hand into Demitri's, starting into class. "Sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

((I give up XD))

Demitri walked in with Amber, though the somewhat fire within him began to rise. He couldn't explain it. He shook his head as he sat down behind the girls, sighing. "So, you really ok?" Lydia asked Amber, noting that she..looked like she saw a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Amber nodded, smiling some then the smile faded when the raven's caw became louder. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just that the birds are really aggitating..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Lydia shuddered and sighed. "It's the cawing, isn't it?" she asked, gulping and scooting down more into her seat. She was just as terrified. Demitri however gave up, liking the sounds..oddly.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Amber nodded, resting her chin in her hand. "I guess it becomes bearable after so long.. It just wiggs me out is all..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Lydia sighed, looking down as their teacher began the class. It was mostly of latin language. It was definitely an interesting language indeed. Demitri though, couldn't concentrate this time. The cawing, it had a hypnotic hymn to it that kept him in trance. Especially as he glanced towards Amber...
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Every now and then, Amber felt eyes on her back. She'd turn back and each time it was Demitri. She smiled warmly at him then turned her attention back to the front of the class. She heard the cawing and was now a pro at ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Demitri's hands were shaking. His mind, filled with visions of women and...ravishing them. Why? Why!? He gulped, asking for permission to the bathroom and rushing out once accepted. He needed to get out. Lydia blinked, but shook her head. "You think he's ok?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Amber bit her lip, watching him flee from the room to the bathroom. She blinked a few times then turned back around to face the front. She let her voice drop low, sighing. "I hope so. If he's still in there in 10 minutes, I'm going to go check on him..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Lydia raised a brow. Why check on Demitri? They've only known each other like..two nights! "Amber, why do you care so much? I know he's sweet on you, but..you've only known him for so long." she whispered, freaked out and worried.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Amber arched an eyebrow at Lydia. "Can't I be worried? Sure we've only known each other two nights. Hell, I've only known you three.. If that were you I'd be doin the exact same thing... I'm just worried is all. He gets sick the same day I hear voices in my head.. I mean, it just freaks me out a bit..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Lydia nodded, coughing. "I guess. Well, you can go and check on him, it's almost been like..9 minutes." she said quietly, still taking notes. Soon the lecture was over, but a small handout was given, two pages front and back. "I'll take care of the papers, go."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Amber nodded, smiling. "Thanks Lydia. Really..." She went to ask the teacher for permission to go check on Demitri. She was given the go-ahead and she headed out of class. She headed towards the bathroom and knew that Demitri was in there alone, so she knocked on the door softly then pushed it open slowly. "Demitri?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Demitri had been groaning, pressing up against the wall of the bathroom as he struggled with an animalistic rage within him. He couldn't explain what was happening to him. He then gasped and looked over only to see Amber checking on him. "Amber?" he said, gulping and panting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Amber smiled softly, slipping into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. "Hey... Are you okay? You don't look too good. Did you get sick?" She bit her lip, slowly moving closer.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Demitri's eyes glazed over, though he looked away, chuckling weakly. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. B-But this is the boys' bathroom, you should go back to class Amber." he said, taking deep breath and closing his eyes tightly. With her presence ever closer, he couldn't help but feel...very warm. Like a fire within him was rising with each step and sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Amber laughed softly, rolling her eyes. "I know that this is the boys bathroom. I just... I'm not going to leave till I'm sure you're okay. And right now you're doing a horrible job of convincing me... So," She rested her hand on his arm, turning him to face her. "Open your eyes and tell me what the hell's goin on?"
Back to top Go down

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next