The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Demitri shuddered and opened his eyes, looking up at Amber. His eyes were a sharper color to his original dark blue eyes. Much more deep and..mesmerizing. "I just..I feel like I'm going to do something bad and I'm just not well right now. But it's not like I'm gonna die, trust me." he smiled weakly, standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Amber blushed when her eyes locked with his. "Uh.. Um, yeah.. Yeah, you're right.. I was just.. Worried is all.." Her mind was logging off. She couldn't think straight. God he's so gorgeous. What the hell? Why did I just think that? He's sick and I'm thinkin bout how good he looks.. Oh but it's so true.. She took in a deep breath of air, not taking her eyes off of his.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Demitri's eyes then glazed over again, almost as if another personality took over. He leaned down, his lips close to Amber's. "Something wrong?" he asked in a smooth voice. He kissed her softly, pressing her against the door of the bathroom. All the rest of him was willing, but inside he was screaming for this to stop. No, no, no! I don't want this to happen! NO!
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Amber blushes, kissing back. But there was something different about his kiss, it was strong, dominant, controlling, primative. It wasn't something she liked. But it felt good. She finally pulled her lips from his, looking away. "Demitri, this isn't right... Not here, definitely not now..." His voice was like fresh silk, rolling over her skin. She sighed, slipping out of his arms and moving to the mirror.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Demitri immediately followed behind Amber, his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her to him. "Don't be like that Amber, you want it as much as I do..." he whispered in her ear, biting gently. He would never be like this. But something was wrong, something in him wasn't right. His consciousness knew that, but his body and instincts, they were all turned upside down.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Amber averted her eyes from the ground to Demitri's in the mirror. Something definitely wasn't right. "No. Not like this... Not here... It's not right.. It's not the right time..." She wrapped her hands around his wrists and pulled his arms off of her, stepping away from him. "I don't know what the hell made you sick, but I'm leaving. I'm not going to stay near someone who's trying to have sex with me."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Once Amber had left, Demitri fell to his knees and held his head. "W-Wh....What did I just do?" he asked himself, terrified and almost not even being able to breathe. He was that scared. He shook his head, sighing and going back to class. Lydia however saw the angry and disheartened look on her face, but waited on questions until later.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Amber sat down next to Lydia, having taken a few breaths outside the classroom. She smiled warmly at her friend then turned her attention to the packet.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Lydia smiled back, knowing she'll have to ask about what happened later in their room. As the schooling went on, it finished in the blink of an eye. Demitri suffered, not knowing what to do if he saw Amber by herself again in the same room. He would have to stay away, hopefully he could. However, Lydia couldn't help but wait til she got to lunch to ask her friend about what occured. "Amber...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Amber sighed, pulled Lydia out from the cafeteria. "Okay.. So, remember your freaky ass dream? Well apparently that has actually happened here before... And it has to do with this Kalona guy and some crazy ass ex-high priestess Neferet... Anywho, he'd said that he would come back in a new form.. And.. And I think he possessed Demitri when I went to go check on him...."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Lydia went pale as she mentioned Kalona and Neferet. She was told that they were the worst of the House of Night's history. To think that a high priestess could be so corrupted so easily. Now, hearing all this from Amber was terrifying. "Nah, I'm sure..there's something else. I just....Oh god, what'll we do if it's really happening?" she asked, gulping and trying not to lose her way of breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Amber sighed, rubbing her face. Her eyes were smeared already, so no one would've known they were stressed. "We'll beat them.. I don't know how.. Maybe.. Oh I don't know.... Maybe we can talk to Zoey? She might be able to help.. She beat and Stevie Rae beat them after all.." She'd never been one for calling her teachers by their last name, so why change that part of her?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

"Well, sure, maybe after school's over. But for one thing, no one's ever reported that Kalona or Neferet have ever..really been gone. You know? Dead? All we were told was that they had left, but were yet to return." Lydia said, not wanting to be the bearer of bad news. It was the truth, and they couldn't deny that. "We could talk to the high priestess, but we have to make sure we have our facts straight and not reveal much too soon. Like, don't tell her that Demitri might be under some kinda spell or something to make him almost like Kalona, forcing himself on a girl."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am

Amber nodded. There wasn't much she could do. She hadn't yet told Lydia that had she not realized that something was wrong with Demitri, she'd still be in that bathroom with him. She sighed, realizing that they were probably already realizing things that nobody else would want to know. "School needs to hurry up and be over. But come on, let's get lunch..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Lydia nodded, sighing and closing her eyes for a moment. She now really wanted to talk to Zoey and get things straightened out. But for now, they both needed to calm down and go on with classes. Luckily there wasn't much left. "So, are you ok?" she asked, knowing Amber must be going through a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Amber looked up, walking away from the cafeteria. "Yeah... Just.. I don't know, trying to sort this all out... I don't feel too good actually..." A major headache had just whipped in, and her stomach was starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Lydia blinked but stopped. "Maybe you should just go ahead and go to bed? You look a bit..sick." she said, almost thinking that Amber would reject the change. But not now! She couldn't lose a good friend! "L-Let's take you to Zoey."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Amber nodded, her eyes closing for a moment. "Yeah.." She paused, leaning against a beam. "Okay..." She coughed, burying her head in her knees. Damn it what the hell's happening to me?!? She grimaced, falling to her knees.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 pm

"Amber!?" Lydia said, helping her up and trying to call out for help. Some teachers came into the hall, worried that she might as well had been rejecting the change. Already they were calling for the priestess whom came within minutes. Silent, she looked at Lydia, then back at Amber. She was yet to start bleeding, so it might not even be a rejection at all. "Take her to the infirmary, now!" she said, telling Lydia to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Amber screamed in pain, her eyes wide. They glazed over, turning from the blue they once were to completely white. Her complexion changed as she slipped almost as easily as a wet soap bar in a public shower. No one dare touch her as she closed her eyes.

(And no, I didn't change it)
Ancient one sleeping, waiting to arise
When earth's power bleeds sacred red
The mark strikes true; Queen Tsi Sgili will devise
He shall be washed from his entombing bed

Through the hand of the dead he is free
Terrible beauty, monstrous sight
Ruled again they shall be
Women shall kneel to his dark might

Kalona's song sounds sweet
As we slaughter with cold heat

Amber gasped, her eyes turned back to blue. She gripped her chest, coughing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Lydia and Zoey both then took her to the infirmary, asking for the nurse to leave and closing the door. "What did you see? What happened?" Zoey asked calmly, knowing that freaking out wasn't exactly the right reaction. Lydia was already on that path, but stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Amber shook, laying on her side. She swallowed, her breaths shaky. "Hell... Hellfyre reigning down from the sky... Ice, darkness, blood- god so much blood, death..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Zoey froze, remembering that this was almost the same as when Kalona first appeared. "Did you see anything else?" she asked, putting a hand on Amber's shoulder. Lydia held her friend's hand, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Amber bit her lip. She shook her head but noded at the same time. She was more than horrified to say the name she was afraid would be tied to this all. "Yeah.. No. No, yeah..." She sighed, smiling weakly and very unconvincingly up at Lydia.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 am

"Why don't we take her back to our room? She'll feel better there." Lydia suggested, smiling weakly. Zoey knew that she needed to rest, Amber had a vision which was something she didn't expect. Next thing she knew was that the same that happened to her and her friends would happen again. But, who knew? After a small talk about telling her about visions, Lydia helped Amber to their room. "So, spill it."
Back to top Go down

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next