The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 am

Amber sat on her bed, staring at the floor. "Demitri... I knew it was more than just some weird illness..." She shook her head, breathing slowly. "God I'm starving..." She laughed, laying back. "There's an impending doom and I'm hugnry..."
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Lydia sat on her bed, watching Amber. "So it's him? What happened in that bathroom?" she asked, gulping and walking over, sitting beside her friend. Placing a hand over her back, she stayed quiet. "I could get you something to eat..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Amber smiled up at Lydia. "Thank you, really..." She sat up, resting her head in her hands. "I don't know what happened. I think the Kalona guy possessed him or something..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Lydia shook her head. "We don't know if he's dead. Maybe posses is too much, perhaps taken over. Like, from afar?" she said, scratching her head. "Agh, all we can do right now is just keep going through the year, see what happens.." she mumbled, holding her own head.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Amber nodded, rubbing her forehead. "Yeah.. Hey, you wanna get something to eat? I'm pretty hungry and I bet you are too..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Lydia chuckled, nodding and getting up. She left to go to the kitchen, yawning and grabbing two Tostino's pizza for one. She started heating them up, licking her lips. She really was hungry now! Coming back after twenty minutes, she set her plate on Amber's and sat beside her. "Bon appetit." she giggled, trying to get some humor in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Amber laughed, leaning against the wall. "Yes, five-star masterpiece Lydia. You should have your won restaurant.." She smiled and set the pizza on her lap, eating it after folding it in half.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm

"So, what are you gonna do about Demitri then?" Lydia asked, eating her pizza carefully. She didn't want to clean at the moment. This wasn't the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Amber sighed, setting her plate back on the bed-side table. "I seriously have noooooo idea... I mean, if it happens again then we have to tell Zoey. And Stevie Rae too. If they're still friends then they must have gone through this crap together..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 am

"Why wouldn't they be friends? They went through so much, I doubt they wouldn't be." Lydia said, nudging Amber in the side. Finishing her pizza, she yawned. "For now, let's take a nap." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

Amber chuckled, nodding as she laid back on her pillow. "Yeah, I think naps would be good for both of us."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"Then maybe we could talk to Demitri....It's better that he know what's happening.." Lydia said, looking at Amber. She knew they had to notify the poor guy. To think, he might be suffering more than they knew.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Amber nodded. "Definitely... He has to be horrified. Come on. Screw lunch... Screw classes... I think he's back in his dorm."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Lydia sighed, nodding and getting up. "Yeah, let's go check on him." she said, smiling and leaving their dorms to get to the boys dorms. "Wait, how can we go in there if it's just for boys?" she asked, blinking and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 am

Amber chuckled, opening the door. "We're going to walk in and look around until we find him... That sounds good since no one is here 'cept Demitri..." She smirked and sighed, her head starting to hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Lydia raised a brow. "You having one of those headaches again?" she asked, rubbing Amber's back. For some reason, even being in the dorm felt odd. Demitri came out of the kitchen, seeing them near the door. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Amber looked up, pulling Lydia into the room and closed the door. "Demitri, you have to sit down. We have something serious to tell you, especially about what happened earlier..." This evening was a sore spot, for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Demitri shook his head, wrapping a towel around his waist. "A-Are you asking for a death wish?" he asked, blushing hard and looking down. Ever since he got to his dorms it's like he could sense whenever a woman was near. Lydia raised a brow. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Amber rolled her eyes, sitting down on the table that was in front of the plasma TV. "Demitri, seriously. If you're not going to sit down then I swear you're gonna collapse on the ground. I care about you. I'm not going to stop okay? So sit down on the damn couch. You're not gonna do what you did again." Hopefully with me anyways...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head. Sitting down across from the girls and looking like he saw a ghost. Lydia sat beside Amber and sighed. "You'll be fine." she said, smiling. He however wanted the both of them out. "Look, I just don't feel like myself, ok? Please, do me a favor and go!" he said, standing and about to go to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Amber stood and grabbed his arm. "Does the name Kalona sound familiar? Or Queen Tsi Sigili? Maybe raven-mockers? How about Neferet... They're all a very big problem that circle around you..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Demitri went pale, looking at Amber as if she just called the devil's name out. "I-I've been having dreams lately. I don't know why....Kalona does, but not Neferet and Queen Tsi Sigili.....Raven mockers, too, sound familiar." he muttered, gulping. Lydia's eyes widened. "So wait...what would this mean, Amber?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Amber grimaced, rubbing her face in her hands. "Damn it..." She sighed and slouched forward, running her fingers through her hair. "If you feel anything coming on... Like what happened when we were in the bathroom earlier, anything like that. I want you to pray to Nyx okay? Pray for your safety and help through this stressful time. Start now, because it's only going to get worse. And what you feel, the lust for women, it's only going to get stronger until you can't control it anymore... It's a sign. Kalona's coming."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Demitri panted, holding his face in his hands and grunting. "What does Kalona want through me!? I-I feel like just grabbing you both and...oh god. I'm a monster.." he whimpered, gritting his teeth. Lydia rubbed the back of her neck, feeling even more hot than before. "We have to get out of here, Amber, I'm not feeling all that well." she muttered, almost barely.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 am

Amber sighed and shook her head. "Lydia, if you don't feel comfortable here.... I'd rather you leave than stay and feel bad. I don't want that." She took Demitri's hand in hers, leading him back to the couch. "I don't want either of you to feel bad or afraid or ashamed or anything..."
Back to top Go down

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next