The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"When I was attacked...I was trying to protect you.." Lydia whispered, shuddering. She was literally stolen of her breath, her life. Soon it began to storm outside, shaking the castle within. "God...do you think Nyx has reason for all this?" she asked as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

Amber sighed. "I appreciate your help.. But you shouldn't have died for me..." She looked up at the dark sky, her eyes searching for some sort of sign. "Nyx always has a plan for us. I'm sure of it..."
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 pm

"They were going after you...the raven mockers..if I didn't get in their way, you would've died. You have no damn idea how to deal with this at all!" Lydia hissed, tears rimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

"Lydia, you were not meant to die for anyone..." She spoke through gritted teeth, the ends of her hair standing up with the added electricity in the air. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were supposed to stay together, to fight and win together, be together... Always. And now that bitch of a fallen angel has gone and fucked everything up! For everyone!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Lydia froze, her words shocking her to her very core. "Demitri, he's dead, isn't he?" she asked, biting her lip. He was a good guy. At least he could've survived. Kalona however did not desire to bring him back. He was better off with the girl, Amber. "So, what do you suggest we do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Amber stiffled a sob, wiping her eyes quickly as she nodded. "Yeah. He's dead. And I don't know what to do at the moment. I'm think that I'll just follow Kalona's lead until I can get close enough to take him out... Ir's too much to think that everyone's future is riding on me right now though, so I'd love to just sleep..."
Back to top Go down

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14