The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Amber grimaced when she walked into the dorm, her skin had changed 6 shades in a matter of minutes. "Lydia, is that you?" She couldn't see straight. Damn her head was hurting, and everything was so dark now. What did the sun do to fledglings again? She didn't remember, she didn't care. She hurt. "Do we have an aloe or advil or anything?"
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Lydia nodded, yawning. "Where were you?" she asked, blinking. She had almost gotten no sleep. The whole time she slept, well, she dreamt of the raven mockers. Hell, even of Mr. Stark. She only wondered about the connection of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm

(O-O Not Stark toooo!)

Amber blushed. "Um. Oh, well, actually... I was..." She bit her lip, sighing. "I was with Demitri." She looked to the side, sitting down next to Lydia. She smelled so much of Demitri it was almost painfully obvious what they'd done. And she was hurting too. "And I walked the whole way here in the damn sun..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:50 pm

((I'm just thinkin of somethin! XD You have any ideas to input?))

Lydia blushed, sniffing and smelling Demitri all over Amber. She then went pale. "W-Wait, did you guys? Did he?" she gulped, going even more pale. Did he finally already take a girl!? She gulped, now nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am

Amber grimaced, blushing. "It's 60-40 in his defense! He was actually telling me that it felt wrong, while we made out, but I told him that I wanted it so we did.. So actually it was more me than he..." She bit her lip, trying to smile at Lydia. "I know, bad decision..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Lydia sighed, biting her lip. She knew this would happen! Heck, she was almost gonna jump the guy! "Well, you aren't alone, that's why I felt sick. I had to get out or I would've ended up all over him." she blushed, rubbing her face and groaning.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 am

Amber blushed, chuckling softly. "Well, you don't have to feel embarrassed.. You're not the one who went that far... And so fast. Yeah I like him... Yeah, I care about him alot which I know had to do with a part of all of that, but still." She grimaced in pain, wishing the burns to go away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 am

"Well time for bed then, you slept well into our sleeping time." Lydia yawned loudly. She stood, looking over her burns. "Just take a nice cool shower, then get into bed. I'm sure it'll heal once you get in some good sleep." she said, smiling. "Also, don't worry about what happened. I mean, you both couldn't help it."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 am

Amber blushed, standing. "Well, okay. that sounds good. Cold shower, got it." She blushed darker when Lydia mentioned her little adventures with Demitri. "I know... And, in case you are wondering, somewhere deep in your mind... It was incredible..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 am

Lydia blushed furiously and coughed. "Details later?" she asked in a whisper. She then hurried off to their room. Demitri however, was feeling ok now. He had started reading into the legends, especially those involving the House of Night.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 am

Amber blushed darker still, nodding. "Yeah..." Her voice came out in a whisper. It was crazy, they really could talk about anything. She wrapped her arms around herself, letting her mind wonder back to Demitri.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

As Amber took her sweet time, Lydia was looking out the window with fear. She swore to had seen a figure with black wings. "Nah, no way that he'd come back. Nah.." she said, shaking her head and gulping. She had almost forgotten to breathe really.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Amber fell to her knees on the stairs, her breath shallow and shaky. She gasped, rolling to her back. She started to convulse, her eyes rolling back in her head. A voice erupted from her: deep, masculine, and seductive. "I have returned. Demitri, my child, has successfully taken the one of whom I needed to live again." She gasped, choking and whimpering as she saw the image of the godly man with the black angels' wings pushed fullspan, shirtless and his hair billowing in a seemingly effortless breeze.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

A few of the girls gasped and called for help. Alarming Lydia, she rushed to the stairs to only find Amber convulsing. "Amber!?" she cried, holding her in her arms and telling the others to call for their high priestess. Within a few minutes to fifteen, their priestess came with as much alarm, "Let me", and with that, she held a small bottle with a strong smelling sort of scent, enough to wake the dead to Amber's nose.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Amber gasped, coughing wretchedly. "What... Is that?!?" She turned her head towards the wall, feeling as if her entire internal organ system was about to come out. She rested her head against the wall, the cool temperature welcome to her. She could her murmurs from the other girls and sighed, sitting up. "High Priestess, I need to speak to you about a matter that's extremely urgent..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

Lydia was dismissed along with the other girls. The High Priestess sat beside her, staring at Amber with worry. "What happened, Amber?" she asked in a low soft voice. She couldn't risk anyone able to understand their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Amber grimaced. "Zoey... I think I might have royally fucked us all..." And then she fell into the whole story, starting with earlier that afternoon when she and Demitri had been alone in the boys' bathroom.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Zoey went silent as she listened to Amber's story. She basically did fuck everyone over. "Why was this not told to me? Do you really think that Demitri would be executed or put away? This is a different House of Night than before, Amber. Believe that. Either way..what do you think this might mean? That Kalona is using you to get through to the school, to take over?" she asked in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 am

"It just happened.. I thought the bathroom thing was teenager hormones... But then.. Just.. And... Oh my god, Zoey. I'm so sorry.. I had no idea, but I really think he doesn't need anyone to use now. He's.. God he's so beautiful. But he's so cold. It's... It doesn't make sense. And I brougth this hell upon us. I'm.. Oh god, what'd I do..." She buried her head on her hands, tears sliding down her cheeks silently.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am

Zoey hugged Amber, sighing. "It's alright, you didn't know, calm down..." she cooed, rubbing the girl's head. She understood her pain, much more than she realized. "I'll just have to alert the teachers along with my friends whom belong to the circle of elements..." she muttered quietly to herself and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 am

Amber grimaced, resting her head on the wall. "Zoey... Be straight with me. What have I done?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Zoey sighed, chuckling. "You fucked it up." she mumbled quietly, shaking her head. "Anyways, this will be resolved, but we'll need you for this.." she said, holding Amber's hands within her own. "Will you be willing to put yourself in the middle of our circle as bait? To finally lure Kalona out and get rid of him once and for all?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:02 am

Amber bit her lip, already knowing the truth. It still stung either way. "I have to help you. I caused all this. He's on the grounds already though... I don't know where, but he's here. I owe you all to offer myself up, even as bait. You'll just have to tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 am

Zoey nodded, sighing. "Never tell a soul, understand?" she said as she stood and helped Amber up. She wasn't that cruel. Unlike Neferet, she overlooked things depending on what they were and not actually gave them punishment for every little thing. "When the time comes, I will call for you. For now, say nothing to no one and continue with your classes." she said, placing one hand over her head and nodding their agreement, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 am

Amber nodded as best she could, watching Zoey leave. She bit her lip and headed up the stairs, more than ready for that cold shower now.
Back to top Go down

ΦHouse of Night: A new beginningΦ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next