The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 pm

A couple of hours later Ruby woke up, shivering. It was snowy outside and as she cuddled closer to Dawson she noted that it was 11:00, too late for her to just blurt out to her parents that she was preggers. They would probably have a nice breakfast made for her and Dawson when they woke up in the morning. She wasn't sure how they would react to her news.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Dawson was getting cold so he huddled closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Ruby groaned softly feeling his warm body against her. Her house was cold despite the modest efforts of the old heater and the only warmth she was finding was from him, not even from the thin quilt on top of them. She looked at him thoughtfully with wide eyes, a light blush on her lips. It was certainly different from the hot weather in Africa... Closing her eyes, she gently kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Dawson stretched when she kissed him. "ah ngh" he groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Ruby gasped hearing him and quickly pulled away, laying far on the other side of the bed now. She had never heard him make that kind of sound before while she was kissing him. This was exactly where being spontaneous got her! No where! Sighing softly to herself she shivered a bit since she he let him have the blanket and curled into a tight ball to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 am

Dawson opened his eyes and pouted. He crawled back to her and pulled her into his arms. He couldn't help it if he made noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

It wasn't the fact that he made noises- it was the fact that she thought that she had done something to upset him. Just as she was starting to lose feeling in her feet she felt his arms around her as he pulled her closer to his warm body. "Oh!" she gasped softly, her eyes opening as her cheeks flushed a vibrant shade of red. "Oh, my..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 am

Dawson smiled in his sleep. " warrmmm" he yawned and nuzzled her affectionatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Ruby sighed softly to herself though she couldn't surpress the smile on her face. Yawning softly she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep, though she kept getting distracted by either the sound of Dawson's breathing against her ear or the cold. Reluctantly opening her eyes she reached for the blanket and tugged it over her rigid body to shut away the cold.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:13 am

" Ruby" he grunted in his sleep. " Mine" he smiled happily and cuddled into her pillow cutely. " I love you" he yawned sleep talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Ruby sighed softly to herself, though she also chuckled. "I'm right here, Dawson." she whispered, kissing his cheek. The night may have been cold but they were together and that was what mattered the most right then. "I love you." she murmured at last and then closed her eyes and went back to sleep for the rest of the cold winter night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Morning came and Dawson shivered. " ugh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Ruby had gotten up from bed only a couple of minutes before he had awoken. She was currently in the bathroom nursing her morning sickness and running her hand over her stomach in a circular motion in an attempt to soothe herself. "Ugh..." she whimpered, her eyes prickling with tears. She had never enjoyed being sick a day in her life. Resting her back against the cool bathroom door she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Dawson sat up and groaned rubbing his head. " ugh mornings'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Ruby's parents were already awake downstairs as they were accustomed to each Sunday morning. The smell of pancakes wafted up the steps and while it usually made Ruby excited for the Sunday morning it only made her feel even sicker. Her mother was whistling while she prepared some fresh orange juice and casually glanced over at the Sunday paper sprawled out over on the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am

Dawson rubbed his head. How in the hell were they going to tell them. They didn't even know him and yet he was having a baby with their daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 pm

It didn't look good. Of course they had heard about Dawson a few times when Ruby had mentioned a date but they had never been formally introduced. Thank goodness her parents weren't hunters like most other kids were around the area. Dawson would lose his pretty face otherwise. Sighing softly to herself she walked out of the bathroom and walked back over to Dawson.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 am

Dawson sighed " How are we going to tell them.. they're gonna kill me....I don't want them to be upset at you either.... " he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:43 pm

"There isn't really much that we can do." She finally said quietly. "The longer we put it off the more upset and disappointed they'll be when we finally tell them. To be honest we should probably tell the Sisters once we tell my parents." She was just tried to be real about this. "I know that it's going to be hard but I'm not getting rid of this baby."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm

" I don't want you to get rid of it. I'm just scared of the ridicule.... Someone once told me a big man stands up for himself. But a bigger man stands up for those who need him.. I'm not backing away from this. I'm responsible for having sex just as much as you are. It takes two to tango. And why should the child we made die for the mistake or suffer for it. If anything the child is the best thing to ever happen to us. I feel closer to you and I want to give all I can into raising it with you. And I wish it would develop faster cause I feel bad saying it, damnit" he laughed trying to bring a little humor to the conversation. " >.> better be a girl." he grunted and laughed some more and held her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Ruby laughed softly and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't think it will be too bad." she said softly after a few minutes. They had both graduated from high school and technically they both should have begun their college years by now. "I know that it still isn't the ideal situation but at least we aren't just some dumb teenagers who got horny and didn't know what they were doing."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Dawson grinned " Oh baby, after the first time I knew what I was doing" he kissed her neck and laughed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Ruby blushed a bit and smiled. "Cute. Just don't try those jokes around my daddy. He may not personally own a gun but he's friends with a lot of Delieverence style people around here if you catch my drift..." She chuckled at her joke and then kissed him softly. Might as well have some fun with him before she took him to the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 pm

" Oh I'll behave around your parents. I'm not that kind of guy. I'll joke cleanly about things but as far as the bedroom is concerned that is personal privacy and is to be shared by the one I'm in bed with" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Of course in the end Dawson was a good man. He wasn't the kind of guy who would rub it in her parents face what they done. Dawson would try to defuse the situation before it got to bad and if he didn't succeed than she was there to help him. There was partners in crime now; young and in love, unstoppable. At least in theory, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next