The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

" Took you long enough " he pressed her against the wall grinning. His strong masculine hands ran over her clothed breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 pm

She groaned as he pressed her against the wall, looking at him with deviant yet flustered eyes. A gasp passed her lips as she felt him already teasing her breasts which along with getting larger were much more sensitive than ever before and an easy spot to get her hot and bothered. "You're so rough," she whispered, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

" I need you" he breathed on her neck. He ran his hands under her shirt and pulled her bra down and started to tease her nipples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

"N-not so...!" she cried out as she felt him starting to pinch her nipples, causing a wave of pleasure over her body as well as excitement. It hurt only a little bit, though she liked being teased by him. "I can see that," she finally whispered in response to his wanting her. "We're still infront of the door..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

" Where would you like to be loved at" he grinded his hips into hers. His fingers twisted her nipple and rolled it inbtween his thumb and finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm

She could hardly concentrate as he forced his body against her own, let alone form a complete thought. "I-I.." she gasped as he continued to tease her and buried her face against his shoulder to muffle her cries as pleasure. She moved up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, bringing her closer to his inevitable erection.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Dawson kissed her lips and licked her bottom lip. He rubbed his erection against her clothed private area. He picked her up and started up to their bedroom. And to make things interesting their bed was really squeaky even when one sat on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 pm

The mattress was the one thing that Ruby complained about relentlessly even though she knew that they couldn't currently afford a new one. "I swear, one time the woman next door came over and complained that we were having too much sex and that it was keeping her daughters up when we weren't even sleeping together!" she ahd once told Dawson. Now it only made things more fun.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Dawson had told the lady if it was them having sex she would've heard more then that. It was just their bed. But now they actually got to have some fun now. Dawson undressed her and layed her on the bed grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"Try not to rip that shirt," she grumbled, though she was smiling lovingly at him. As she was placed down upon the mattress she briefly closed her eyes and then opened them again looking at him. She reached for his hand and gently entangled her fingers in his before gently kissing his knuckles and then his palm.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:20 pm

" I didn't rip it" he murmered as he kissed down her body slowly. He then pulled his clothes off except his boxers which he left on though it was clear he was hard already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

She shivered as she felt his warm lips move along her body, closing her eyes soon as she let the sensation overtake her. "I love you," she whispered softly, smiling, so happy to feel him close to her like this. The feel of his bare skin against her own, like they were made for one another, to only love one another for as long as they both lived.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

" I love you too" he said kissing down her neck and rubbing his waist on her more roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

She clutched him closer to her and breathed in sharply. "I-it feels really good..." she whimpered softly, clutching at the sheet beneath her with her free hand. She was starting to run her fingers through his soft, cornsilk hair, marveling at his easily it fell between her fingers. "Beautiful.." she marveled softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm

He smiled softly and kissed her hips slowly, teasing them with each caress of his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

"Who's idea was it exactly to not have sex?" she whispered softly, blushing as he moved down lower on her body, to her hips which would bear their first child. "I know that we were both worried about the baby but why didn't we google it or something?" She mewed feeling his lips against her smooth body, her head going back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

" I think the reason was we were also busy" he said teasing her lower half of her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

"And yet just ten minutes ago you were all but stripping me outside the apartment door." she teased, groaning once more as he continued to tease her. She was noticing that he liked to take advantage of her body and it's new sensitivities. She breathed in feeling his hands along her hips and legs and knew she was in for a long night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 pm

( You wanna skip or what?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

(Eh, doesn't matter to me. Up to you, man.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 pm

( you choose this time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

(PM. Send please.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 pm

( ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:58 am

The last month of Ruby's pregnancy creeped by unmercifully slow. Despite Dawson and her learning that her pregnancy did not need to stop their sex life eventually her whole body felt so swollen and tired that neither really had much of the energy for it. On the day that her water broke she was alone, having sent Dawson off to pick up some S'more flavored poptarts that she was craving. Ruby breathed in, surprisingly calm and went to the phone to call the hospital to have a car pick her up. After this she called Dawson and told him that she would be waiting for him at the hospital and already had her things packed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5