The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, are you any good at wiggling?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and laughing. It was her own way of flirting and what was even funnier was that she didn't realize that she was doing it or making a horrible fool of herself. She tapped her pencil against the side of the table and looked at him thoughtfully. "Maybe you could teach me how to wiggle."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 am

" Of course. " he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. " All you do is this" he grabbed her hips and made her move and wiggled her body. though he didn't know he was sort of grinding on her when he was showing her how to wiggle. " Just move your body to the music"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 pm

What had Meghan had only meant to be innocent flirting quickly changed to something else within a blink of an eye. She gasped as she felt his hand grab her and tug him towards him, her back to his chest. Vaguely she heard him describe "wiggling" though she was more focused on his hands on her hips as he moved them back and forth, up and down against him. Whether or not he realized it Meghan was not sure, though she was starting to feel funny and was willing to see how far she could go with him before he felt funny too.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 am

After a moment Sam started to feel funny himself. He wasn't sure what this feeling was. He stopped when the music stopped and was bothered by the sensaton in his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 am

Meghan awkwardly broke apart from him and sat back down at the booth, not trusting her legs to keep her up anymore. That was certainly different. She had kissed a boy before, but she had never really dated. To some people a simple kiss wasn't even first base so to put it in an easy way, Meghan had never left the dug out in her life. What was wrong with her body?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 am

Sam went and sat down with her. " Well at least they had a good song." he said trying to keep things less awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

She nodded her head, her face a soft pink. "Y-yeah. I really had... fun." If fun felt like kissing an angel with a mouthful of wine. Her body felt funny but not in a bad way, though she knew that something was aching and she didn't know how to soothe it. "Um, if you're finished with your food I think we should wait by the car now..." She wanted to be alone with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

" Yeah I'm done" he said nodding his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Meghan quickly collected her books and shoved them into her backpack. She wasn't sure what she hoped to achieve by being alone with Sam in her car and she was really starting to doubt herself and those pesky things called teenage hormones. Sighing to herself she left the diner with him after leaving a tip. The breezy air lifted the hairs on the back of her neck, though she was sure that there were other reasons for her restlessness.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am

Sam followed her to her car. He watched her quietly. He was so out of her league.... she was great..... him? he was a scrawny pizza topping nerd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Placing her bags in the front of the car she closed the door and then leaned against it. It was the beginning of spring, still cold but gloriously sunny. Wrapping her arms around her she breathed in and briefly glanced over at him before looking away. There was a two year age difference between them and while it wasn't uncommon for girls her age to date younger guys and vice versa she still felt like a dirty pervert for being attracted to him, awkwardness and all.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 am

Sam sighed. He could present himself better..... maybe then she'd like him more. He looked at his clothes. Jeans and some off the wall walmart brand shirt. And his shoes were just generic chucks. Curse his anti-name brand clothing vow. Now Sam was starting to see his silly little vow as something that was blocking what he desired. He wanted to date her. Of course it wasn't for the funny feeling in his pants no it was because he genuinely had the biggest crush in the world on her. His face always felt like it was on fire when he talked to her. The tension between them both drove him crazy. He wondered if she liked him but then he pushed that from his mind. She probably thought of him like a little brother. He sighed and rested his head against the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Her eyes are unfocused as she stares out at traffic. The fumes from the cars are starting to leave a bad taste in her mouth and she reaches into her purse for a stick of gum. As she chews she offers him a piece and then thinks back another time when she had offered him gum which had been a few years back actually, when she had taken his first kiss. At the age of 13 Meghan still had not received her first kiss and was being teased mercilessly by her friends. In a fit of desperation she had pretty much grabbed Sam one night when his family had invited her and her parents over for dinner. She quickly apologizes to him after the awkward peck on the lips and gives him a piece of gum before stammering off back to the kitchen. He probably doesn't remember her awkward days, but they had definitely existed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 am

Of course he rememebred that day. How could he forget? It was what started all these awkward feelings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:15 am

As the time slowly inched on by Meghan sighed to herself and briefly glanced at Sam through the corner of her eye. "Hey, um, I'm sorry about..." she looked down at the silver wrapper in her hands and shook her head, "That time during that one dinner..." Normally she wasn't so bad at explaining things but it was a difficult and awkward thing to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 am

" I wish you weren't appologuising for that........ now ...... I feel ...... depressed. It gave me hope..........that maybe you still liked me........ but peh... who was I kidding....... I'm a nerd.......and your... well beautiful... I'm out of your league..." he sighed bowing his head and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 pm

She was quiet as he spoke, though her grip on the the straps of her backpack tightened. Hesitantly looking over at him she sighed and then looked down again. "I didn't meant to offend you by apologizing," What an interesting sentence that was! "It's just that I know I wouldn't appreciate it much if someone had kissed me without asking." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 am

" Well I didn't mind...... cause I already liked you. " he murmered and he sighed closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 am

"I guess it was bound to happen, what with us being neighbors and all." she concluded, looking over at him. They had always been friends, even at an early age when his family had first moved into the house. Their bedroom windows were across from one another and while she was closer to his older sisters age she was still more drawn to him for some reason. "It's pretty clichéd of us to fall for one another though." she added after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 am

" very but it happens to the best of people." he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

She chuckled softly, "I guess." she murmured, looking up at him with a small smile. Somehow her hand met his and she gently entangled her fingers with his. They stayed like this for the rest of the time until her father came up in his car. After looking over her car he called for a tow truck and then drove the both of them home. She was once again with Sam, sitting beside him on the porch swing on her front porch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 am

" I hope your car works again for you" Sam said watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

"I guess I could always take the bus to school," she said, crinkling her nose a bit. Looking back at him she smiled and then leaned over to pick up her glass of lemonade. "At least I got all of my homework done at the diner. Now I can focus on other things." They'd already planned a date for the weekend, though they were being pretty coy about it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 am

" yeah same." he nodded his head. " I gotta go through my closet. ew." he said laying down in her porch and looked at her from upside down. He was trying his best not to be all hyper about the planned date. He was trying everything to calm himself down. Of course later in the shower he would be yelling his head off and getting pumped up for it. " I hope I can find some nice no stained polos. I'm not the most neatest eater somedays v.v rotten luck I'd say." he said without stating why he was trying to find a nice polo, she already knew why so he didn't feel he should restate their plans and hopes of a romantic evening. He sat up and pushed his shirt down( it had ruffled up when he layed down) and he sat beside her on the porch swing. "......" he didn't say anything but he gave her a small peck on the cheek. He really did like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

She blushed softly as she felt his lips brush against her cheek and smiled as she looked over at him. Gently brushing some hair from his eyes she chuckled softly. "You don't have to act so cute, I already like you." she said, smiling and gently resting her head on his shoulder. Sam really was a sweet guy and she thought it was cute how he was trying so hard to be relaxed when she could tell how excited he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next