The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

(Please post in the Bread Jar.)

Lizzy looked over at him and blushed a bit, seeing that he had stayed there the whole time waiting for her. "Hey..." she said, her voice trailing off as he was starting to wake himself up. "I had no idea..." she mumbled, looking back at the coffee table where there was pizza and plates as well as two unopened bottles of soda that were probably room temperature now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 am

marcus wasn't awake yet he grunted as he tried to work out the kinks in his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Lizzy hesitantly inched over to the couch that he was sprawled upon. Lifting up his head a bit she resting it on her lap. "Oh, Hun..." she mumbled to herself, gently prushing some strands of hair from his eyes. He felt a bit sweaty and she wondered if it was either because he had slept in his clothes or because he was starting to come down with something.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Marcus wasn't feeling too great. He closed his eyes coughing gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 pm

"Oh, hunny..." Lizzy murmured, looked down at him sadly. She started to help him up, even though he was still half asleep. Brushing some hair from her eyes she groaned as she started to walk him towards the staircase so that she could get him into their bedroom where he needed to be. "Come on, Marcus," she groaned, "Work with me just a teensy bit."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Marcus didn't want to move. " Damn it Lizzy I don't want to go up stairs. My muscles are fucking sore." he complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Lizzy sighed softly and shook her head. "It isn't as if the couch is going to help you much." she muttered, laying him back down. His legs went over the arm of the couch when he was fully laid out and she knew that his head went against the arm as oposed to laying flat on the cushion. Sighing to herself she picked up the pizza box and brought it into the kitchen as well as the sodas.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Marcus didn't want to move yet. He was very sore and just wanted to stretch out before moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 pm

He didn't need to snap at her. Lizzy considered making coffee before looking back at the clock and seeing that there was still plenty of time left in the night to sleep. Once Marcus was up again they'd probably go back to sleep upstairs. She would get out of the clothes form that day and change into her loose pajamas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 pm

(Here's the character I was talking about, Sam's love interest. I don't want to lose the picture.)

Name: Meghan Stanhope
Background: Her family had lived down the street from Sam's for as long as she could remember. She was two years older than him and three years ahead in school (being born in September she went to school a year early). They never talked much though their parents were good friends, yet every now and then they would be civil with one another. Meghan was Spencer's first kiss way back when she was 13 and her friends had teased her for not kissing a boy, leading her to practically jumping on him the next time she saw him and kissing him. She hardly remembers that now and is the leader of the student council at school as well as the Valedictorian.
Appearance: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 Iuy9pyu8yuio

Last edited by EpicFaerieTale on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 am

( Who is sam again?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:35 am

(Dawson and Ruby's son. Originally we had said he was adopted after they hadn't seen eachother for 20 yrs. but then we decided he would only be 5 years younger than Jean and that Dawson and Ruby would only be apart for like 3 years.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 am

( Thats right thats right. I thought so but I wasn't sure.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:01 am

(mhm. post please.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:37 pm

( What should I post? like an intro to sam?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 pm

(Yesiree. Preferably a long one <3)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

( Jean is 19 in this rp right? that would make him 14. Ok)

Sam woke up one morning. He yawned and stretched out his arms. Sam was a 14 year old boy and very shy. He was reserved but very smart. He ruffled his hair and went to the bathroom for his morning shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

(Changed Meghan's age to 16.)
Meghan was already up and dressed by the time Sam had woken up. She was going over her homework with a cup of coffee in hand ready for another day of school. While she had a few friends in school a lot of people considered her to be a loner of sorts, never hanging out in large groups or attending any parties. It wasn't because of any shyness that kept her from her classmates, just that she had too much ambition that was spent on homework and studying as oposed to being a regular teenager and having a good time. It was a shame considering the fact that someone with her looks could easily be popular and have had a real boyfriend by now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 am

Sam was in the awkward new teen phase in life. He was only 2 years into his teen years. Puberty was still an ongoing process. He was gangly and not really that muscular yet. He walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and groaned. He had a zit on his chin. Another one to add to the pizza toppings. He had various zits over his face and he had braces. He was a real dweeb. But under the zits and pass the braces there was a very handsome boy. He sighed as he took his glasses off and got into the shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 pm

As she got up from the kitchen table, cup of coffee in hand she glanced out the window and caught sight of the family from down the street. She thought back to all of the summers where she would walk down there with her parents and be dumped into the sandbox with either the daughter or the son. Jean was fully grown now with a baby and a fiancee, so of course she wasn't living at home anymore. But the youngest, Sam, still lived there. He was a sweet kid from what she remembered and in the halls of school he didn't seem to cause any fuss. As she was looking out the window she noticed a school bus go roaring down the street and realized that Sam had probably just missed his ride to school, seeing as his parents were already driving off to work. Placing down her mug of coffee she thought about this for a second and decided that she would offer the guy a ride. It was the neighborly thing to do, right? With this in mind she walked out of her house with her things and then drove down to the house where she promptly got out of the car and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Sam was in the process of brushing out his wet hair when he heard the bus go buy. " OH MAN!" he hit his clock and it flipped to the right time. He rushed and grabbed his stuff and headed out the door with his keys. He would have to run to school to even get there at a good time to be a little late. He wouldn't be there on time thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Meghan knocked on the door again and sighed before glancing down at her watch. What was taking him? Was he still asleep? Leaning down she picked up the rock with the false bottom and took out the spare key before unlocking the door and walking inside. "Hello? Sam?" She was sure she hadn't seen him in one of his parent's cars.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm

( he was already outside)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm

(Oh.)
She gasped as she felt a head go into her stomach, nearly knocking her off of the porch. Grabbing on to the railing she steadied herself and then looked around a bit confused before looking back at Sam. "G-good morning..." she stuttered, mindlessly fixing her hair with one hand while the other tightly gripped the railing. "I was wondering if you would like a ride to school."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 pm

" Ompf" he ran into something soft. Before he could say sorry she had asked him if he needed a ride. " Yes, TT I missed my bus" he said to the neighboor girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next