The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm

"Teamwork is key," Sara quoted herself from one of the lessons she'd given her daughter, smiling at them.

"Being a huntress doesn't mean you have to kill all the time," Elizabeth continued the quote, in a bored tone. It was as if she'd had it repeated to her many, many times. And she had.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:05 pm

"Eh, I know..but in this case, that rogue wolf won't just agree with our restrictions on him and just leave. He's not going to." Jarred pointed out, staring at the two with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm

"There are some wolves who will refuse to be tamed," Sara nodded. "Those are the ones who are dangerous to humans."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Jarred shrugged. "And this one is dangerous to humans, which I can't help but have it be put down like the animal it is." he muttered, sighing. "I hate doing that, but if I'm not given a choice, then I do it."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:34 pm

"You'd make a good hunter," Joseph chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm

"Unfortunately I'm the hunted." Jarred joked, shrugging and smiling a bit as they arrived at their family home. He actually was looking forward to the meal, seeing as that chuck of cow was so big.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Joseph helped the girls out and took the hunk of meat inside while Elizabeth took Alexander back into the barn and fed him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Jarred looked around, sighing. What now? He chuckled, knowing now was the perfect time to escape into the forest and track that wolf down. He slowly made his way off the property, hoping no one were to see him or capture him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Elizabeth came in and blinked, looking around. "Where did he go?"

"Jarred? I'm not sure, dear. I thought he went to the barn with you," Sara said.

Elizabeth thought for a moment and groaned. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she mumbled to herself, storming outside.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Jarred grinned as no one was able to even see him. Now was the idea of trying to force his form out. He had gotten as far as to the middle of the forest, kneeling on his knees and grunting. He thought hard on his transformation, panting as he finally felt the harsh warmth going through his spine, his head, all over his muscles and in every fiber of his being. "Come on..." he groaned, trying his hardest to hurry the process.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 am

She sighed, grabbing her blade from the underground of the stables and hiding it under her skirts, then used some of the tracking skills her father had taught her to follow his footsteps in the dirt that lead to the forest. "Idiot," she muttered and followed them.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Jarred was already halfway, his body boiling hot and the bones of a human cracking under the transformation process. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood because he didn't want to draw attention to his pains. He then finally felt himself turning fully, fur overtaking flesh, animal bones transforming his human ones, his ears pointing outwards like a wolf's. He had turned by force and not by the moonlight's choice. He shuddered, breathing heavily and looking around with blurred vision. Ok, now to track down this guy... he thought, rushing off as he tried to gather a scent.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:17 pm

She lost the footprints in the long-fallen leaves and relied on her instinct, keeping her hand on the handle of her blade.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Jarred panted as he had caught a scent. Obviously however, the damn rogue wolf was a lot smarter than he thought. He had planted these scents all over to send him in circles! He huffed, smelling and tracking only the more recent. I just hope no one's noticed my disappearance yet.. he thought as he continued his trek through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Elizabeth heard a twig snap and turned to face it, pulling out her blade partially.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

A dark brown wolf set upon the hunter, staring her straight in the eyes. "You....Have you seen this idiotic wolf anywhere? One with black fur?" it asked with a low and rough voice. It obviously was not the rogue wolf, but it wasn't Jarred either.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm

"Who wants to know," she asked. Her blade wasn't out of it's sheath, but it wasn't fully hidden either. She was trying to be nice, but be ready to defend herself if the need rose.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm

"A wolf whom can tear you to shreds, that's who." he snarled, baring his teeth as they gleamed from the sun. It was obvious by the scars on him that he must've been an alpha or is one. "I can smell one of my own on you....My son?" he scoffed, sniffing even more and only edging closer.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 pm

At this, Elizabeth unsheathed her blade completely, pointing it at him. "Why would you want to kill me," she asked, still trying to be nice. "What have I done to you?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 pm

"I wouldn't kill you, but know that I have killed hunters before.." the wolf claimed, growling. Soon a long and clear howl was heard just moments away from the two. Jarred came into the clearing, huffing and looking at the other wolf. "Father...Go. I have this territory claimed and I'm taking responsibility for this rogue wolf. Until you came along, I had something going!" he spat, his teeth bare.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Elizabeth jumped at the howl and looked around, the howl sounding like it came from everywhere at once. She noticed Jared at once, but didn't say a word, though she didn't raise her blade to him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

The elder wolf noticed this, and scoffed. "What, you took on a human mate?" he sneered, shaking his head. Jarred growled, shaking his head. "Never. But this woman..she is to help me with the search for this wolf.." he claimed, sighing and closing his eyes. Obviously the alpha was skeptical but knew that this rogue wolf wasn't easy. "I'll help with this search, for now news of it is coming to me. I don't need such nuisances." the elder wolf huffed, as if it was such a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Elizabeth lowered her blade and sheathed it. "Your help is much appreciated," she told the elder wolf politely, as her father would have done. "The rogue is hanging out around town, I think. He's killed several of our townspeople, and the townspeople are placing the blame upon your son. We are trying to prove his innocence in finding the true killer."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

The elder wolf simply nodded it's head and sighed. "I shall do so. But know that I have only so much time for this nonsense. Son." he said, disappearing into the trees. Jarred growled, looking over at Elizabeth. "Why the hell did you try to find me?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm

"Because my parents are trying hard to convince the townspeople that they have no reason to fear you, and you just run off before dinner," she snapped. "I understand that you're trying to find the rogue mutt, but you shouldn't go off on your own without warning. My mother worries, you know. Horribly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next