The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

They arrived at the food market and Elizabeth slipped off her horse, careful of her skirts not coming up too high, and stroked his neck. "What do you see that you like," she asked her horse, smiling. There were carts of fruits and vegetables out.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Of course the horse neighed and hoped for all kinds. Jarred however grinned. "He'd love all the fruits and vegetables, ironically enough." he shook his head, feeling a bit at ease.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:35 pm

"Three of everything, then," Elizabeth laughed, telling the clerk.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 pm

The clerk of course wouldn't stop staring at Jared at few moments as he was bagging the veggies and fruit. Jarred grunted, going back to the horse and getting ready to get on. "Here you go, miss." the clerk smiled at Elizabeth, wishing her a good day, a safe one.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

"I hope you have a wonderful day as well," she smiled, curtsying to the clerk and got back up on her horse after putting the bags in the sidesaddles. "Let's go home, boy," she smiled at her horse.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Jarred sighed, once again facing the humiliation of riding behind her. "Let's hurry home please." he said quietly, sighing again and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

"My home is your home now," she asked him curiously. "Has father given you the guest room?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

"It's not my home. Let's just go back. Alright? Or I'll just take off." Jarred said, threatening to just put a stop to working together with the girl. Honestly, what was holding him back?! He sighed, knowing her father had struck a deal with him. He couldn't come back to the town, not yet. Not until they captured this damn lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm

"I was teasing. Lighten up, sir," she looked back over her shoulder at him. "I thought wolves were social creatures."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Jarred grunted, staring at her back with distaste. "Well, with our own yes, otherwise..not really." he said, clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm

"You should get over it," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 pm

"That's my own choice, little girl." Jarred said, huffing. He was full of himself, sure, but it was for good reason. He was much older than her, he had no need to deal with her own opinions when she hasn't tasted the world fully yet as he has.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:40 pm

"Lighten up," she huffed back, looking back to where Alexander was going, her back to him. "At least I'm trying to get along with you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 am

Jarred sighed, nodding. "I know, but I'm not up for friendships, just as you're steaming for even defending the same thing you're trying to kill." he said, scoffing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 am

"You're not up for friendships, but yet you're letting my father aid you," she raised one eyebrow back at him. "You are accepting his kindness in giving you food and a place to rest. And his trust."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am

"There are such things as Allies. I don't need to be buddy-buddy with them in order to work with them." Jarred explained, huffing. What was the girl's point?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am

"Will you betray my father's trust," she asked. "Once the murderer is caught, will you turn your fangs back towards my family?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:22 am

Jarred shook his head. "No, he did too much in order to earn my betrayal. I don't do that." he said, sighing as he couldn't blame her for not trusting him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

"If you do not plan to betray him in the end, then he is your friend," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am

Jarred sighed, rolling his eyes. "Then I guess he is.." he mumbled, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 am

They arrived at the house; Elizabeth slipped off her horse, not bothering with being ladylike, though she did make sure her skirts didn't come above her ankles. She got the fabrics and food out of the saddlebags and took them inside. "Cook, these are for me. Don't use them in meals," she told the cook, who looked at her sceptically, though she didn't comment.

Lizzy took the fabric to her room and put it under her bed before she went back outside and took the saddle off of her horse and went to brush him and get him fresh water.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Jarred grunted, watching the girl leave quickly. "Touchy are we?" he muttered as he went back to the stables. The horses of course got nervous, but he was just fine with it. He sat down on his own 'bed' and sighed, rubbing his head. How he will train this girl is beyond him, but he'll find a way.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm

"Who are you calling touchy," Elizabeth asked him curiously. She hadn't done anything, had she?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm

"Look, I'm just not..used to being around other people much. So forgive my being odd about certain things.." he muttered, looking straight ahead. Jarred almost wished he could run off, just be free of all this hate and disappear into the wilds.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

She let him be and took care of Alexander before she went inside. "Are you comig to dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next