The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

"It's that time already?" Jarred asked, raising a brow and getting up. He wouldn't refuse a meal, not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"It's my turn to pick what we're having for dinner. I'm sure mother would rather have you pick tonight," she told him. "Just don't pick raw meat," she said, teasing, though it didn't appear that she was. Her parents would know she was, though.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Jarred stood, rolling his eyes and chuckling. "Funny. And actually, it's delicious at times." he snorted, walking past her and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Lizzy wrinkled her nose, walking inside after him.

Her mother smiled at them, getting a cup of tea from cook. "Good evening. How was your outing, dears?"

"It was great," Elizabeth smiled. "We got lots of fruits and vegetables for me," she grinned, knowing her mother liked spoiling the horses as much as she did.

Her mother chuckled. "I'm sure you'll put good use to all of those foods," she nodded. "Have you picked out what's for dinner this evening?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Jarred felt a pang at his heart. He remembered his mother fondly, especially as a young boy. Unfortunately his mother had been slain by a hunter when he was little, that's what caused his father to be so cruel now. He didn't trust anyone. "I'm not sure what your daughter has in mind, but I'll eat whatever." he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Sara looked at Elizabeth with a scolding look.

"I told him to pick something out - don't look at me like that," Elizabeth said defensively.

"Then you pick," Sara smiled at him. "There isn't any escaping it now."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Jarred twitched. "Uh....I-I don't know what exactly is acceptable or even available in your home. I'm merely a guest." he said, shaking his head and flushing out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 pm

"Just pick something," she chuckled gently. "What is your favorite thing to eat? We can always go shopping."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Jarred felt his mouth water when he thought of the many things he ate. Mostly it was meat which wasn't ironic at all. "Eh...mostly..anything with meat. So, I'm not picky." he muttered, feeling a bit shameless. He was a wolf! It was obvious what his favorite meal was!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

"Steak it is," Sara chuckled. "Would you like to accompany me to the market," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Jarred smiled, chuckling. "No problem..if you don't mind the many glares you may get, ma'am. They don't take very kindly to me.." he muttered, warning her beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm

"They wouldn't dare look at us wrong. Especially not if my husband were to come along as well," she said.

"Elizabeth, would you like to come along, or stay here and help cook?"

"I'll come," she said, not wanting to be with the nosy cook by herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Jarred grunted and sighed. Two women with him? Where the hell would he be? The mounted horse himself in his wolf form? He cleared his throat and nodded. "As you wish, ma'am." he said, nodding and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

"We'll take the carriage," Joseph said with a smile, ushering them out and into the carriage after hooking Alexander to the contraption.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Jarred felt alien when being coaxed into the carriage. He didn't belong in civilization. Not like this. He stared out the window, staring at the forests where that bastard lived, most likely. He could feel a snarl coming on, but he kept quiet. Tonight..I'll sneak out and find him..I'll end his life.. he thought intensely, his hands turning to fists.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm

"What kind of steak do you like," Sara asked Jared, not unaware of his tense mood. "Any favorites?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Jarred looked at her and shrugged. "I'm a simple man. Though uh...I can't lie when I say that steak is usually the best.." he said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Sara chuckled. "Alright." When they arrived, Joseph helped the girls out of the carriage and made sure Jared didn't fall before he shut the door and went to look at the meat in the butcher shop. "Pick out what you'd like," Joseph smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Jarred had looked skeptically at the man, wondering why he was so generous. "Pardon my..words, but..why are you so nice to me?" he asked quietly as he scanned over the different meats that the vendor (who to mention, was tense as hell with him around) had in store, smelling to see if any were close to not being good to eat. Sometimes vendors tried to sell the bad meats first whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

"Because no one has any reason to hate you," he said, giving the butcher a raised brow before returning his gaze to the boy. "Though these people are rightly cautious of strangers, they've no reason to dislike you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"You'd be surprised, the nature of people." Jarred muttered, scoffing as he stared at one particular piece of meat. "Hm, this one seems fresh as can be." he said, motioning towards the cut of cow chuck, the thickest piece in the animal. He knew the parts so well since...well, as a younger boy, he had hunted them.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yes, you can be surprised," Joseph chuckled, looking at his daughter.

Elizabeth frowned, wondering why her father was looking at her in particular.

"We'll take that one, then, Mr Harris," Joseph smiled at the butcher.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Jarred grunted as the butcher smiled at him, wrapping the meat up and as he did so, could practically smell his tense motion when he went past him to give the wrapped meat to Joseph. "Enjoy sir, it's definitely a good cut." he said, smiling and then going back to his table to continue cutting. As they left in the carriage, Jarred couldn't help ask, "Is..there a reason why I'm so welcomed here? I could easily have killed your daughter..".
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 pm

"But you didn't," Joseph grinned at him. "You've had many, many chances to take our daughter from us. But you haven't yet. Why? I'm not sure exactly."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Jarred flushed and grunted. "Well, there's no point. I mean..your daughter seems to have potential in helping me with this damned rogue wolf. I...Ugh." he said, grunting again and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next