The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 am

Even then, Grant knew she would be a force to be reckoned with. He stopped as he then saw her panting harder than usual. "Alright, this is enough for today..you're good." he said, panting himself and almost feeling like passing out on the ground. He was just that tired. Though now, he could sense Jarred around again. "I'll be going, will you make it home?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 am

She nodded. "i'll be fine," she assured him, forcing her breathing to slow.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am

Grant nodded slowly, making his exit quietly. Of course, Jarred walked out into the clearing and chuckled. "Having trouble breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:08 am

She huffed, though it looked like she might be laughing otherwise, and shook her head. "Give me a minute," she said and nodded once her breathing was under control. "You're back," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

Jarred nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, just for a little bit. I've just been..out of the woods for a while." he said, shrugging. He walked closer so they could talk and not have to raise their voices. "How's it been?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:37 am

"It's been good," she smiled up at him. "More and more difficult, though, at the same time. All the girls think I'm getting too skinny, so they keep inviting me over for more and more tea parties to fatten me up," she sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

Jarred laughed. "Well you weren't fat before. So..wow. I guess they would like for you to get curves?" he asked, shrugging and finding it silly how women acted. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:45 am

"I think it's just funny," she chuckled. "They keep saying 'you're never going to get a proper husband looking like skin and bone'," she said, mimicking one of her friends' voices.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 am

Jarred shook his head. "Nah, eventually another hunter will come around and there you go, probably will get knocked back by how good you are." he said, looking over her and sighing. "You look healthy, I think."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 am

She smiled. "Thank you. Would you like to join us for dinner? I believe father bought steaks again," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 am

Jarred grunted. "Eh, I've had food already. But thanks for the offer...I...I'm not trying to avoid you it's just..eh..things have come along and I have to deal with them." he explained suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:54 am

She blinked, wondering why he'd offered the explanation. She hadn't thought he was avoiding her. Curious as to why he hadn't visited for a while, but she figured he had wolf things to do with the pack. "Is everything alright," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Jarred wanted to explain, but it was hard. "It's that time around the season again..and women who are..wolf just like me..well..they tend to get aggressive. Part of me wouldn't mind it but..my human part doesn't want this. So..if I can escape before they start prowling, then I should be good for a while.." he awkwardly explained, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:05 pm

"Ohh," she chuckled. "You're welcome to 'hide out' at our house for as long as you need. The guest bedroom is still open for you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:35 pm

"That stuff is also fighting inside me. Right now I can smell everything..even when one's in heat. That's the thing about my kind, we can't control our urges..we're dangerous." Jarred explained, looking as if in pain.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 pm

She looked him in the eye. "Something else is wrong," she guessed. "You can tell me," she told him gently. "You look like you are hurting."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Jarred grunted, looking away and gritting his teeth. "I'm a male..do the math. It doesn't have to be a female of my own kind..it can even be human. That's why it's not wise for me to be in the house..." he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm

She blushed brightly. "Oh." She wasn't exactly sure what else to say or do at that moment.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 pm

"Yeah...Oh. I don't think you'd want me to come in at the middle of the night and try to ravish you suddenly.." Jarred said, blushing himself but just at the thought of even doing so. To any female, especially a hunter. That would just be plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm

"Yes, that would be... bad," she cleared her throat. "Other than that... Are all of your other wolf things going well," she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Jarred grunted, sweating a bit. His hands even twitched as the wind blew and her scent came over his nose like a wave. "Eh..well. I've yet to encounter any more..dangerous wolves at least, but wolves indeed roam around here. That's no doubt. But, they mean well." he pointed out, trying to defend those that were good of his kind.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:46 pm

"That's good," she smiled, nodding
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 am

"Anyways, I can't stay over at your house but uh..yeah. It may be a month." Jarred said, his face turning red a bit. More and more of his animal side continued to egg him on, to sniff out the female before him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am

"I understand," she nodded. "If you need any help, you know where to find us." It looked like he was struggling with something, the way his hands were fisted at his sides, and his face was red. God help her, but part of her wanted him to kiss her. But she knew if he kissed her, it wouldn't stop there. Not based on how much he was holding back.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Jarred nodded quietly, gulping. "I do have one confession...It's killing me on the inside..I...you have no idea how badly I...god, eh, just see ya." he said, walking away and chewing his lip, his hands turning to fists and tightening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next