The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Jarred grunted and stood, coughing. "Yeah, well, I'll be out then. I gotta go anyways." he mumbled, blushing lightly as he made his way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

She blinked as she watched him walk across her room to the door. "Will you come back to visit," she asked, standing. She truly had missed him, despite what she told Milly.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Jarred blinked, but he didn't turn her way. "Eh, not sure. I'm pursuing my own things..you know? Maybe moving more to the South? Just to..see different things. Find a place where I can belong and not be shunned or harassed." he explained, his hands turning to fists.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:22 pm

"But you are neither shunned nor harassed here," she told him. "Teased, perhaps. But not harassed." God help her, but she didn't want him to leave. Why? She had no idea. She obviously cared for him, but even that 'why' question went unanswered. She had been raised to kill the werewolves, but had she truly fallen for one?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 pm

"No..maybe not now. But, I just want peace. I....Lately I've felt a lot of things in which I shouldn't." Jarred confessed, his jaw tightening as he barely escaped with the words. "You sound like you'd miss me." he chuckled, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 pm

"Considering I might have missed you, I suppose there's a chance that I might miss you again," she agreed to that part, teasing lightly. "But what shouldn't you be feeling, Jarred," she asked him gently, more serious now, staying where she was standing. She didn't want to scare him off when he was already halfway out her door.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 am

Jarred grunted. He wasn't scared! He turned to look at her, a glazed look in his eyes. It should have been obvious by then, but, he didn't make it easy. "Might miss me? What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 am

"I will miss you, you silly wolf," she told him, looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 am

Jarred huffed, looking away. "Eh..." he muttered, not sure what to say back. "Well, I might reconsider, not sure. I'm still thinking about it. Either way, you said you were going to change so..do you want me to wait?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 am

She nodded. "Please," she said and went to go get what she'd change into.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

Jarred waited outside the door, sighing. What was he doing? He whistled quietly and waited on her impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 am

She dressed in her favorite blue dress, not planning on going back to sleep until the sun set. She came out, surprised to see him waiting outside her door. "Thank you," she told him, for waiting.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 am

Jarred blinked, but shrugged. "Loyal dog eh?" he joked, smiling a little. "Why a dress?" he asked, almost too familiar with seeing her in her hunting clothes, still, she looked more feminine this way. "Either way, let me help you downstairs so that you can get some food in you."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 pm

"Cook still doesn't know," she said, accepting his help. "We're trying to keep it that way. Ignorance is bliss, and all that." That, and considering the time period, it wasn't acceptable for women to wear pants or hunting clothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Time period or no, it was a woman's choice to what she wore. Jarred cleared his throat as he helped her downstairs. Grant was discussing with Joseph about further going into her training..which may injure her, mild cuts and such, but he had to get her ready for the real thing if she were ever alone.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Joseph nodded. "I understand. Please do not permanently maim her, however," he warned the wolf, actually more like a polite threat that if he seriously meant harm to his daughter, he'd be in a living hell.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:24 am

Grant grunted. "I wouldn't ever, sir. You know that." he replied, a bit irritated but not angry or threatened. Jarred helped Elizabeth to the dining table where a warm plate waited for her. "Here you go." he smiled as he helped her sit down. He then cleared his throat, not knowing whether to sit with her or not as he stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 am

Elizabeth smiled up at him. "Thank you. Have a seat, relax," she chuckled as she started eating.

Joseph smiled and nodded. "Yes, I know. I worry," he chuckled. "She is my only child, after all."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 am

Jarred sat beside her and stared at the table as she ate. Why was he nervous? It's not like he never associated with a woman but..it had been a while until he met someone that was a challenge to deal with. "Better?"

Grant nodded, chuckling. "Yes I know, I know that well." he said, reminded of his own child that was back home with family. "Either way, I should get going. I have a ways to go but I'll be back tomorrow." he said as he waved his goodbyes and left the house.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 am

"Much better, thank you," Elizabeth smiled at him. "Are you alright? If you're still hungry, you're welcome to help me eat all this," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 am

Jarred shook his head, smiling a bit. "Nah, you need it more than I do. I ate enough." he chuckled, looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

"If you're sure," she smiled and finished eating her fill. "I'm stuffed," she sighed contently, patting her stomach.

[gotta go to class. we can email the rps Very Happy
my email: s09rock@aol.com :3 i'll be on my email about... i wanna say 10:50 my time :3]
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Steph wrote:

"Yeah, well anyways, I better get going. It's late." Jarred muttered, getting up and stretching. He couldn't feel as he used to anymore, she was sending him in for loops in his head. "Hopefully you won't get hurt tomorrow..eh?" he grinned.
She nodded. "Hopefully. It was good seeing you again, Jarred," she told him, standing and wincing only slightly. She'd easily be able to get back to her own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:32 pm

It followed for a few weeks before Jarred would even come back. But Grant was relentless in his training Elizabeth. He wanted her to be stone cold towards the rogue wolves and whatever beings she would encounter around this area. There was more than just big wolves. However, much to her knowledge, she couldn't be able to see Jarred when he watched from afar her training, her pain and aches.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Soon Elizabeth was nearly a good a hunter as her grandfather had been. The only downside, being female. Women were very social in the town and always wanted her to go shopping with them, or invite her over for tea. She couldn't always find an excuse to turn them down in a polite way. And if they would ever come looking for her while she was training, she was sure to be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next