The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Jarred panted, barely moving along with them. Even his tail wouldn't raise from the ground. By the time they reached the barn, the bed of hay was the only comfort he had. It was very soft. "Just..let me rest..I'll be fine..." he muttered, closing his eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm

"We'll look after your wounds and clean them. Just relax," Sara said gently, petting the fur that wasn't covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 pm

As soon as they touched the first few gashes, Jarred found himself stiffening his whole body, gritting his teeth. Holy damn that hurts, god.. he thought with intensity as he rubbed his pained face into the softness of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:26 pm

"it's alright," Sara told him gently. "It won't take long," she murmured, trying to be more gentle.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:34 pm

After all that agony of putting on medicine over his burning hot wounds and bandages, he knew it would be all futile within hours. He could feel himself slowly cooling, knowing his changing back would come soon. "I'm fine...thank you.." he muttered, staring at them and then at Elizabeth, his gaze dwindling a bit but still staring at her as if to thank her silently.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Elizabeth let her mother do the soothing, knowing she would probably annoy Jarred more than help him relax, so she stayed silent. She did look at him worriedly, though, her eyes also showing hope that he'd recover quickly and painlessly. "Let's let him be, sweetheart. We'll come check on you in a while," Sara said, laying a blanket over him to protect his wounds from dirt, and keep him covered if he changed in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

As soon as they left, Jarred fell asleep. Of course, as the hours passed, he could feel his wounds pulsating, irritated from the hot temperature of the stable but it was cool somewhat. He woke up around noon, human but under the blanket thankfully. He was in a cold sweat, staring up at the ceiling. "God...I'm a mess." he said, gulping and feeling his throat dry as can be.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Sara had gone to check on him about once every hour. Elizabeth snuck out to check on him about every half-hour between. She brought food out for him once she saw he was human, and a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Jarred slowly sat up, sighing as he winced and saw the bandages now loosened. By a great amount. He sighed, shaking his head and tightening them, even if it hurt like hell. He reached for the food, glad it didn't involve the use of forks or spoons. His arms were sore as can be, scratches all on them as well. He then began to eat, glad that he had something in his stomach and also drank greedily.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Sara came out to check on him and smiled. "How are you feeling," she asked him gently, offering him more water. She wasn't affected by his being naked besides the blanket. She noticed the food and smiled. Her daughter had learned to care for the thing she felt she'd been raised to kill. She was very pleased.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Jarred raised a brow as he felt better, even if he was steaming under the blanket. "I...Um, thank you for the food...What about the wolf?" he asked, wanting to know what happened to the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Joseph has taken him into town, after he changed, and gathered the townspeople to show them who the true murderer was. He is telling them that he tried to kill you and that we are taking care of you. Which is more or less the truth," Sara chuckled softly. "I think the townspeople will have him hanged by sundown, if not lynched."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Jarred scoffed. "The damn bastard should've remained between my damn teeth. Even though his blood was..yuck." he stuck his tongue out for a moment to show his disgust. "Either way..could I have a change of clothes? Or at least pants?" he blushed lightly, not liking to be naked and under the eyes of the woman of a hunter and especially since he just didn't want to be savage.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm

"I'll retrieve some of Joseph's clothes for you," Sara nodded. "You are welcome to come inside. I'd preffer you use the guest bedroom if you wish to stay. It will be cold tonight," she told him, obviously having a protective mother instinct, even over a young werewolf.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Jarred nodded, thanking her again and leaning against the bed, closing his eyes. "I guess I have no choice. Or else I risk infection with these wounds.." he muttered, nodding again in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Sara nodded and quickly returned with a pile of clothes for him. "I'll let you in peace. Feel free to come inside when you're finished," she told him gently, going back to have cook prepare lunch for her and her daughter.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Jarred had changed, soon coming inside. He just wanted a nice soft bed with a nice home-y aroma. He was done for now. As he walked in, he sighed. He smelled what seemed like stew. He licked his lips but made his way to the guest room, plopping onto the bed face down and groaning. He still hurt all over.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 am

After a while, Elizabeth quietly peeked her head into the guest bedroom, after her family had finished dinner and some of their friends had come by to apologize to Jarred. The house was quiet now, everyone getting ready for bed for the night. Elizabeth quietly set a glass of water down on the bedside table and went back to the door. Why was she dreading the idea of him leaving and going back to wherever he'd come from before they'd met?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Jarred groaned in his sleep, but opened one of his eyes to look at the intruder. "What..are you doing in here?" he asked groggily, obviously tired and weak. "Trying to see if I'm still breathing?" he chuckled weakly, sighing and closing his eyes but not for going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

"Yes," she admitted. "And to give you more water. Are you hungry at all," she asked, keeping her voice low.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Jarred shook his head, sighing. "I'm fine..though, I can't shake off that scent of yours. Did you take a bath today?" he asked, grinning a bit sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm

She blushed brightly, looking away. "Yes," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Jarred breathed in deeply and sighed. "Well, thank you. For everything these very few days. I'm just glad that I was able to get a good chomp out of that idiot." he muttered, finding himself slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 pm

She watched him fall asleep. "You did well," she said softly and walked out, leaving him to rest.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm

The next day, Jarred had stayed in bed. He couldn't leave. He just was way too beat up. He wouldn't be surprised if he cracked a rib or something. He groaned quietly, frustrated that he couldn't get up. "God..this sucks." he muttered, shaking his head as he looked around the room, the sun giving light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next