The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Elizabeth came to check on him. "Are you alright," she asked, setting down a bowl of porridge for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Jarred grunted, crossing his arms and staring at her. "Little bit...sore as hell, probably just discovered a cracked rib but I'll live. Anyway..is there any estimation of when I should be able to leave? I just..feel like I'm intruding. Plus, you and I don't get along too well...I don't belong here." he muttered, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 pm

"And yet here we are. Talking," she murmured, turning for the door. "Father says you should heal within the next few weeks. You are not intruding," she said over her shoulder, walking out.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 am

Jarred grunted, rolling his eyes. They may be talking, but that didn't mean anything. He sat up a bit more and began eating, twitching. He hated oatmeal, but it was something.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 am

Elizabeth only checked on him sparingly throughout the next couple days. Sara kept Jarred company, bringing him food that would help him heal and cleaning his injuries as best she could.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 am

Jarred had realized that his wounds were a lot better, but they still burned. "I gotta heal...jeez." he shook his head, getting out of bed and grunting, holding his side and looking out the window. "I can't be here.." he muttered, not because he was miserable being in the house but because he just didn't fit in. He was a wolf and was raised as such. He continued to stare out for at least an hour, thinking about many things.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 am

Sara let him alone when he got frustrated and restless.

Elizabeth was tempted to just go bug him, but she decided to go riding on Alexander instead. She saddled her horse and hopped into the saddle, galloping around the field. She even had her best friend over and had tea in the parlor, things almost back to the way they were before.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 am

Within the next few weeks, Jarred only spent them in the room he was allowed to sleep in. He had gone so far as to lock the door at night in case he were to turn. But, even then, he didn't. He was in too much of stress physically to even allow the change. As soon as he felt better however, he took off in the morning, going to his little 'cabin' and sighing as he saw the familiar amongst the unfamiliar which was all the new trees.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Elizabeth barely exchanged words with him anymore, but somehow still felt sad when her mother informed her that he'd left. She occupied her time by shopping and training harder and harder, studying and reading her grandfather's words.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 am

But soon enough, Jarred was more occupied with surviving rather than thinking about anyone. He could move on easily, though it was hard to get the people who helped him out of his mind. The one day he went into town for supplies, he couldn't help but sniff around for her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 am

"You're awfully distracted lately, Lizzy," Milly told her one day in the parlor. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I told you," she smiled at her friend. Sometimes it was annoying that she was so observant.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 am

Jarred sighed as he was getting a few cuts of meat, thankful that all the townspeople were more civilized. Hell, after that wolf was killed, things got a lot better. He almost thought of moving back into town, but he knew it would be too fast of a chance for the humans. He then smelled something familiar, the hairs on his skin rising as he looked around. Was it the girl?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

The girls were on their way to the library. They'd passed the butcher shop not long ago. "You can't fool me, Lizzy," Milly frowned. "You liked him, didn't you?"

"Milly!" Elizabeth's face grew red. "Don't throw accusations about!"

"You did, didn't you!"

"No!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 am

Jarred grunted and blushed a bit as he heard some of the remaining conversation. Oh god. He shuddered, walking out of the butcher shop after paying for his cuts of meat and past the girls. He didn't need it, not the drama of a woman! He lived in the woods for god's sake! "God, if that were to happen, someone needs to cut off my tail." he groaned, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 am

"Lizzy likes the mystery boy!"

"No I don't, Milly!" Elizabeth frowned and turned back towards her house.

"Aw, don't be like that," Milly whined, walking after her. "I was only teasing."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

But of course, a man had been waiting by the front door to Elizabeth's home. He was a complete stranger to her, but her parents knew him. He too was a wolf, but he was then hired back to train her. If Jarred wouldn't do it, he will. He didn't know much of the specifics, but he knew that she wasn't all too keen on killing wolves. He waved, smiling and tipping his hat to the women.

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 Ma
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 am

Elizabeth frowned, seeing the unfamiliar man on her doorstep. "Can I help you, sir," Elizabeth asked, keeping her distance from him.

Milly stood next to her best friend, all but gawking at the hansom individual.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 am

Grant smiled, nodding. "Well, are you Elizabeth? Haven't seen you since you were a little one. I'm here to teach you the ropes on getting us rogue wolves..unlike that last one, it seemed your friend had gotten to him first. Then again, humans have limitations." he shrugged, chuckling and looking at her friend. "And you are? I'm Grant, by the way." he said, scratching at his chin which had a few days scruff of hair. He was at least in his late thirties but he looked pretty good for that age.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

"Rogue wolves? But the guy that was hanged was human," Milly frowned.

"I think he means metaphorically," Elizabeth said to her friend. Couldn't this guy keep his mouth shut!!!

"That makes sense," Milly nodded. Liz breathed in inward sigh of relief. "But he called himself a rogue wolf... And why would you need to know how to get them?"

Elizabeth panicked. Shoot, this stupid wolf was going to ruin the secret!
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 pm

"It's a joke, personal." Grant twitched, thinking that the girl had filled her friend in. How was he supposed to know!? He gulped, smiling. "Either way, you wouldn't mind if I steal your friend here?" he said, clearing his throat and smiling at her friend. He was trying to flirt with her, yes, but it would be nice if it actually worked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:25 pm

"Oh, uhm.. Sure," Milly nodded blushing slightly.

Elizabeth said goodbye to her friend and sighed as she left. "Goodness... She's too observant sometimes. I thought father had told you that no one knew," she told him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Grant grinned, nodding. "Yeah, he did. I just decided to test my old little tricks." he chuckled, patting her back. "Either way, get in your gear, quick." he said, smiling as he followed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Elizabeth chuckled. "Alright," she said, going inside to change quickly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Grant had then changed, being an older werewolf had it's quirks. He was already waiting for her in the forest, making only his eyes and snout visible through the brush. "She better be prepared." he chuckled, anxious to start the training.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Finding him nowhere in the house, she took it as the training had already begun. She looked out all the windows and cautiously went outside, looking everywhere from underneath the hood of her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next