The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 am

Reading another page or so, Elizabeth put the book down and went to grab the leftover meat. Her mother had told her that werewolves were all but ravenous after changing, and had insisted that she give the leftovers to Jarred once he'd turned back. Taking the meat outside after securing the shawl around her shoulders, she took it to the stable and silently sat it down where he'd see it.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 am

Jarred was sound asleep, but his ears caught her steps. He grunted, deciding to sit up suddenly and stare. "You could just leave it by the stable. I'm not a wolf anymore as you can see." he muttered drowsily, getting up and walking over. He silently thanked her with a nod, picking up the cooked meat that was so delicately wrapped.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:21 pm

"I know," she said, initially startled by his sitting up so suddenly. She wrapped the shawl tighter around her shoulders, hugging it to her. She wasn't used to talking to someone outside her family in her bedclothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Jarred looked over her, sighing. Damn it, that's the thing with women. Once they are in the most random of moment and they look this good, there's no going back. He gulped, looking away a little bit. "Anyways..you should go back inside. It's cold." he muttered, shrugging to show that he still had his blanket around him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 pm

"You don't have to stay in the barn," she told him, turning towards the house. "You may use the guest bedroom. I must be more comfortable than down in the hay."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

"Eh..if I were to turn suddenly when provoked or such...I wouldn't want to tear up the room. I apologize but we werewolves are unpredictable as you may well know." Jarred replied, shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm

"Alright. Please don't hurt Alexander, though," she said, teasing him lightly as she pet her horse and started for her house. "Goodnight," she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:49 pm

As soon as she left, Jarred twitched. "I'm better off in the cold.." he mumbled, blushing a bit as he went back to the stable and hid under his blanket, still shivering a bit. "That damned wolf better show up soon." he grunted, sniffing constantly and hoping the bastard might slip up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Elizabeth went back to her seat in the library and sat there, just staring at the book and blushing. Simply based upon her behavior, you'd think she'd started to care for the werewolf. Truly, she was starting to see him more as a human than beast. What would happen once they caught the rogue mutt? Would he up and leave? Would he turn on them?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Soon the day came up and Jarred was the first to wake up than most others. He stretched, sighing as he sniffed the fresh air and felt the sun on his back. He sighed, knowing he'd go into the forest naturally and meet his father. "The good man doesn't need to meet with my father..he's uncontrollable." he muttered, breathing silently and taking off. He WILL find the wolf, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Elizabeth had woken up as the sun hit her face, bright and warm. She'd fallen asleep in her favorite seat, haven been covered by a blanket sometime while she was out cold. The book was back on it's shelf, having been put away by whoever had laid the blanket on her and blew the candle out. Lizzy sat up, yawning and stretching, rubbing her eyes and wincing from the bright light.

"Good morning, sweetheart," her mother told her, checking in on her. "Couldn't sleep last night?"

"No, I couldn't," she yawned again, getting up and folding the blanket to put it back in place.

"Cook just finished making rolls for breakfast. Come join us," she smiled, waiting for her daughter to finish before she walked with her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Jarred was now out in the forest, panting after running so hard to get a scent of any kind. But soon, he was accompanied by a growl and a scoffing. "Well, well, well...Now you are able to track me? Or was it dumb luck? Hm, I think it's because you're a nuisance, can't even hunt without your ass in the forest or near by. Well...maybe I should kill you now.." the murdering wolf mused as it came out from the thick of the trees and circled around him. He was tense, but he knew that wolf had no guts...sort of.

"What the hell do you want?" Jarred asked, irritated and worried. He couldn't turn again, not after the last time.

"I want your head..or at least your body in pieces due to all the trouble you've caused me..Everyone's paranoid! They won't even go out for walks.." the wolf complained, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm

"Is Jarred going to join us for breakfast," Joseph asked as the ladies sat down at the table.

"I'm not sure. Is he not awake yet," Elizabeth asked.

"He hasn't come out of the barn, as far as I can see. I'll go check," Joseph said, standing and going to see if he was in the barn. He wasn't. He came back inside. "He's out in the forest again, I think..."

"What's wrong, father," Elizabeth asked, seeing a troubled look on his face.

"If he runs into danger, I don't think he'll be able to change. Not like he did last night. That change was tough on his body. I'm surprised he's up so soon."

"Should we go look for him," Sara asked, worried as always.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Even in the midst of their worries, all the wolf was doing was getting to him mentally. Taunting how he's a shame to his kind and how he refuses to take charge against his father. Especially when he can't change as frequent as other wolves. Of course, Jarred didn't even listen, he only wanted to change-badly. "Ok, that's it. Change. Come on, am I getting you angry?" the wolf mused, smirking in his own way though it looked like he was enjoying the torture through his eyes. Jarred could easily change if angered enough, and by then, he then mentioned his mother.

"How was it your mother died? Oh..that's right, protecting your sorry ass from poachers who captured you when you were a pup. Once they saw you change back out of fear, they were going to kill you, claiming you as an abomination. She then came in and was shot in between the eyes as soon as they got a chance...weren't you sad and angry? It was your own fault for getting caught and not listening.." the murderer continued. Jarred eventually turned, though it took some strength. "Die!" he screamed in his head for only the other wolf to hear as he lunged forward to swat at him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Joseph, Sara, and Elizabeth had changed and left, hopefully without cook seeing them in their cloaks and hunters' clothes. They ran into the forest, Joseph leading the search party as he followed the fresh human footprints in the morning dew.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 pm

With all the commotion it wouldn't have been hard for any hunter not to hear the struggles between the wolves. Growls, snarling, thumps and whimpers, that's all that came from the middle of the forest. Both were very injured but Jarred was just starting. "You wanna talk about mothers? Huh? You damn bastard pup!" he snarled, his jaws snapping and embedding his jaws into the other wolf's neck, blood drawn and coming into his mouth. Of course, soon another wolf came into the picture. He howled loudly, interrupting the fight as he growled menacingly. "Enough!" he growled, staring them down. Jarred hadn't let go however, he was determined to keep the enemy pinned under him with his jaws only snapping tighter on the wolf's neck.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Joseph looked at Sara, hearing all the noise, and the three ran towards the growls and snarls, stopping as they approached and saw a third wolf. Elizabeth stood between her parents, thankful Jarred wasn't the one on bottom.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:42 pm

"Son!" the alpha wolf barked, staring Jarred down. Eventually after feeling no more of the other wolf's struggle (as if he were dead but really just too weak) he pulled away, his muzzle stained with blood, his fur also but with obvious gashes and bites. "I'll take this wolf back..and deal with him. Unless those three have other plans?" the alpha muttered, staring at the hunters. "Do you want this wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Joseph thought a moment and nodded. "We need to prove your son's innocence to our people. If you don't mind, I'd like to take him with us."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"That's fine...but he has to be executed..either by you, me, or my son here who looks very eager." The alpha claimed, leaving the two and nodding to his son as a way of saying goodbye or get better. Jarred then collapsed, panting and wincing at his injuries. "Take this bastard in...Now..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Sara and Elizabeth went to Jarred, seeing if he was alright. They tore strips of their cloaks and wrapped the worst of his wounds as best they could. "Let's get you home," Sara told him softly, trying to sooth him.

Joseph made a muzzle with his cloak and had no choice but to drag the murderer behind him as they made their way home, Sara and Elizabeth doing their best to keep the large Jarred-wolf up off of the ground. At least his torso.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Jarred groaned, shaking his head. "N..No...let my body be. It'll heal.." he muttered, whimpering and closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm

"What if there are other murderers out there, like this one," Elizabeth asked him, though she and her mother had slowed down considerably, trying to be gentle with him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 pm

"Others? Jesus..they can eat at me for all I care...I got one already." Jarred panted, groaning as they tried to keep him up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:10 pm

"We would rather not have you eaten, dear," Sara told him gently. "We're almost to the barn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next