The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Jarred chuckled, shrugging. "Well then...what's your type?" he asked, raising a brow and smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 pm

"Someone younger, certainly. Other than that... I'm not sure. Someone who will put up with my jokes," she chuckled. "One needs to have fun in life, not just go through it with a pessimistic view of everything."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 am

Jarred nodded, seeing someone like that being her ideal husband. Still, the thought stung at him and he had no idea how to express it. "Well..uh..I wanted to apologize..you know, when I was basically throwing myself on you when I was in that certain season."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 am

"It isn't your fault," she told him, shaking her head. "Instincts can get you in just as much trouble as your heart can."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm

"The one thing is that what the hormones do is just intensify those feelings...I didn't say I regretted saying them..just by how I acted." Jarred admitted quietly, taking another bite of the meat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

She blushed a deep red at his admittance. She almost dropped her fork at the shock.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Jarred grinned a bit, finding it amusing that he affected her meal as such. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 pm

"Y-Yes, I'm fine," she said, still blushing as she took a bite.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 pm

"Is something wrong?" Jarred asked, chuckling a bit as he finished his dinner and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm

"No, of course not. Why would anything be wrong," she asked. Her normal tone of voice had returned, but her cheeks were still faintly pink and she hadn't looked him in the eye yet.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 am

Jarred chuckled, shaking his head. He then stood, stretching a bit. "Should I get going?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm

"You can stay as long as you like," she told him, dreading him leaving for good. Though she had no idea why, she had no claim over him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Jarred smiled and nodded. "Alright, well, finish your dinner. I'll just be out on the porch outside." he said, wanting to at least take a breather and think of what a stupid thing he had done.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 pm

She nodded. "Alright," she said and continued eating, thinking hard about her feelings toward Jarred.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Jarred took shelter outside on the porch, rubbing his arms. He was warm, but he felt a bit chilly as well. Was it right of him to say anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 pm

She finished eating and sat there for a while, staring at her empty plate. What did she feel for him? She cared about him and didn't want him to leave. She did find herself envisioning him holding her and kissing her, the mere thought making her blush. She did like him, she concluded. But this was forbidden. She was a huntress. Her training was all but finished. He was a werewolf, about to take over his father's pack.

Dear, lord. Guide me, she thought.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Jarred sighed, concluding by himself that this was just a desire of what was untouchable, he bet. He rubbed his face, almost hoping she never came outside to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 pm

She got up and found him on her porch. She knew this was the right thing, to let him go. She had no right to keep him here, and it wouldn't be smart. "I wish you luck," she told him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Jarred nodded, standing and looking at her over his shoulder. "I wish you luck also, I just think it would be best for me to take off now. Just to get a good distance ahead.." he said, nodding again and clearing his throat. "Be strong.." he said, almost staring before looking away and beginning to walk away. He agreed, it would be best.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 am

She nodded and watched him walk away, trying to force her heart not to crack a little at the knowledge that she might not see him again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am

Jarred had then taken off, prepared to not come back for a long time. But of course, he prayed that she would find a man by then. Someone who could take care of her. Even as he ran in the direction of his father's pack's location, he almost felt like turning back.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 am

She went back inside and made herself tea to have in the parlor. Her mother came home, laughing. She stopped when she saw her daughter. "Elizabeth, dearest, what's wrong," she asked, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Jarred just left. He's taking over his father's pack," she murmured, sipping her tea. "I don't think he'll be coming back."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 am

As Jarred was running, he felt himself almost want to stop. But he shook his head, even as he was in his wolf form, he was still acting human. He couldn't help it. He huffed as he tried to run faster, to get rid of the numbing feeling in his chest. "I barely knew that woman, why worry?" he huffed as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 am

"Oh, honey... You really do care about him, don't you," she asked, pulling in her daughter for a hug.

Elizabeth nodded after a minute. "Too much," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Four years passed, and Jarred had grown older, and aquired a bit of scars over his body over those years with all the fights from the young wolves. Still, he won them all. It was at that particular time that during Spring, when everything was blooming, that he would come back. To see how she was doing. His father had gone off by himself to finally be free of the pack and be on his own as he always wanted. And of course, Grant and his mate and cub eventually joined his circle as well with Jarred as their leader. It was tough, but he was allowed to go off and do as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next